Those rpg "inventory" style pics give me life, but I really don't know how to find more. Post any if you have?

Those rpg "inventory" style pics give me life, but I really don't know how to find more. Post any if you have?

Or any kind of art like this I guess.

>says a whole wheel of cheese.
>an entire wedge obviously missing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

1/4

Not exactly entirely RPG, but I've got a few for historical, plus a couple RPG inventories and such

2/4

3/4

have a space restaraunt

4/4

I love hchom's art.

These are great thank you!

Neat!

And these last two which are FF related but more in line with what OP wants.

Do.. do monkey skulls pop up in other people's games often or something?
Everything else I get, but at the very end there's just some monkey skulls.

Am I supposed to have monkey skulls in my inventory?

I like that.

Last ones ive got

Thanks! /saved

I wish I had more to contribute these are good.

That's all folks!

D&D coins are the dumbest looking currency I've seen thus far. Who the fuck makes an I shaped coin?

Do not take without an alchemist's prescription or equivalent adventurer's guild certification.
If erection lasts longer than four hours, please contact your local alchemist for your free high five.

Question not the affairs of wizards

What's the point of the half sleeves?

DEUS VOLT

A bit of protection, I suppose. (Not who you were replying to.)

I imagine it makes it difficult as fuck to copy.

Though they really all need holes or none. Or at least the lower value ones should all and the higher values should all NOT.
As it is you've got copper and silver with holes, then gold without. Then suddenly adamantine does, and then platinum doesn't again.
Assuming that is what the coins are and they go down in order of value.

>volt

This is really good.

It seems vaguely concerning to wear your gun with the barrel pointed towards you, but then I'm not really a gun person so I don't know the details of safety.

This is probably one of my favorite mangas

When you think of the significance that each of these inventories could give you and how it can help you flesh out your characters and npcs it can become great.

Not quite related, but tangential.

How in the fuck does that open? The sight is on the top facing the shooter, so it would have to rotate on its axis rather than flip.
I see so many things that can be done better. Have the chamber facing away, let the barrel swing over from facing away over the top and lock into position, extend and open so the hand fall's back into your hand and then locks into position, chambering the first round. No safety issues and it's a lot smoother. Still would be bulky if you don't use small ammunition.

the design makes no sense too, it just doesn't fold or spin the way it should

'Eres s'more Nausicaa stuff

/k/ has it's gear queer threads, they are usually so much less interesting that this sort of thing...

here is one guy's prop-sack for mage-type characters

I wish my backpacking trips were half this well-organized.

dude, it's a matter of willpower.

my emergency pack AND my sex-toy collection are that well organized.

I don't have any more "loadouts"

but I have a bunch of things which might individually make pretty good additions to other peoples load-outs. anyone interested in useful gadgets?

like these tilled titanium carabiners(the bigger set can lift a ton before they bend or break...)

>Human to Halfling

What about the apartment thread?