Pajeet State

Is anyone still holding Horizon State. WTF am I doing with these bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#markets
mivote.org.au/media_release_candidate_announcement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trips says you're about to moon, user. I'm holding these bags proudly, Market Cap is too low to never 2x. idgaf what any of these pajeetards on Biz say. UN Partnership + charismatic talking head = money. Plus, this idea will be such a hit with leftist American cunts. "Muh Real Democracy"

Been holding these bags for too long. But the team is super professional. Seem legit. Market cap is so low. Even a small up swing is good.

holding a small bag. bought at 45 too, haven't seen it green yet.

mega bagholder here

lets go boyys

They have 1 developer and their ico got them like 2 mil Australian?

Enough said. They're fucked

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

>united-nations-igo
>igo
This is the important part. The specific IGO they are partnered with is Be Earth Foundation (fucking who???).

Members are:
Aruba
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Grenada
Guyana
Kenya
Madagascar
Niger
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Suriname
Trinidad and Tobago
Zambia

Literally nigger state. Sell at a loss and move on.

I'm up bro haha. Won't be a loss.

This shit is international. I like it.

If you're not holding HST you're literally autistic

They're just testing it out on the nigger nations before moving on to the bigger countries. Nigger countries are always test grounds for things.

What like AIDS?

Australia, Canada, Scandinavian counties, these are testing grounds.

Be Earth Foundation members are where you run scams out of.

Good project but you should've sold as soon as they apologized for announcing an announcement, all momentum is gone get on other moon missions and come back later this is going to remain stagnant for months probably

kek

Chill man, she'll do a 2x at least or i'll eat my own dick.

my HST bags are smaller than my mooning REQ and EOS bags. I'm long Horizon State. Stockholm Syndrome

can anyone redpill me on the partnership with UN? is it really not as great as it sounds?

wouldnt these nations be the ultimate stress test for their voting system? like if it can survive a corrupted nigger state it should be ideal to use in any country on earth

It's not as great as it sounds, but the team does have a working product with better clients apparently NGOs, companies, etc. Those are coming.

This token came out of a company building the mivote platform which is also live and being used.

well theres over 20 political figures in australia who are planning to use horizon state in their campaign.

How the fuck do I get my hands on this shit?

Holding a nice bag. How the fuck did it reach 4 ??? Bought at 75

source?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#markets Kucoin is the best bet, but etherdelta works.

>inb4 this is mivote, what does it have to do with horizon state

Read the fucking article

Probably the telegram if I had to guess. I'm a fan of hst, but twenty sounds high. I do know they've done an AMA and gotten some press in Australia and apparently have a prominent aussie politician.

Nope there was a proper announcement

even better

I like how you dickheads called me a retard for not investing in this. Enjoy your bags

fuck, next election is 2019 :( idk if i can hold that long

don't be such a defensive desu

real talk will this moon in next 2 months or am i holding bags?

i got 800 2 weeks ago. I think the master blochchain should come with a declaration of decentralization and the users have a duty to defend their means of exchange from those who seek to usurp authority.