>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x219V1LN92w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting to get some more feedback before I put this on the drive.

What do you do when you don't have any pressing issues, your own or anyone else's, to solve or mitigate?

I create issues

My tracking and such for keeping my local drive up-to-date is wonky, could I get a small list of what all jumps were released (not including updates) after Black Dynamite?

Inform a shit-disturber faction they have acquired a free trial for a group of highly skilled mercenaries for two weeks.

Wander the world, usually. I imagine this will change as the novelty of new worlds wears off later in the chain. But for now it's interesting to travel to different parts of the world and try new things.

Just sort them by date

Maybe swap the Franklin and Spock ship? On top of needing repairs, it's also technically way subpar compared to the rest of the Fedaration's stuff.

Also not a fan of the augment tribble considering there's no reason to believe his blood could save the life of someone who, for example, just got their head cut off. Both times it healed someone they still had all their bits attached and just had a lot of nasty stuff in their system.

Tribble pet would be cool, though. If you gotta replace it, maybe the nanomachine bioweapon thingy whatshisface used in the third movie?

Busk on the streets, or breakdance.

...I know I'm supposed to either say something contrary or grandiose here, but. Controlling the universe is a stressful job. Sometime's it's nice to just chill where nobody knows your name.

And on an unrelated note, KRNH 2 seems to have updated so-

Drawbacks: Life is Showtime, Hell in a Handbasket, I'm Already A DemonX3, Warlock, NOW! (2500)

Prodigy, age 18

Signature Gesture (Free)
King of the Infirmary (Free)
Understanding the Art (2400)
Adaptation Specialization (2200)
Cosmic Mind (1900)
Missing Piece (1600)
Never Gonna Say Goodbye (1000)

Party Favors (Free)
Shard Switch (1100)
Gate Switch (1000)
Reconstructed Driver (400)
ENIGMA Driver (0)

SUBARASHIII! (90)
GanbaRider Driver (55)
MORNING RESCUE (50)
Large Size (45)
Fruit Gummies (40)
Let's Go, Ganbaride! (25)
Ganbarizing is Go! (10)
Henshenanigans (0)

Grr.

Stupid pogo-sword.

I bet those "galaxies" are just like the teeny ones the Great Ones shoot at each other.

I will divine your secrets. Just you wait.

Also fuck, didn't see that DLC. I don't even. What the hell is wrong with you all? You all died! This is stupid! This isn't the time to party! You're all stupid! Stop trying to make friends with me! I'm stealing your cake to teach you a lesson!

No, I don't know what that lesson is!

>Maybe swap the Franklin and Spock ship? On top of needing repairs, it's also technically way subpar compared to the rest of the Fedaration's stuff.

True, I can see that working.

>Both times it healed someone they still had all their bits attached and just had a lot of nasty stuff in their system.

True, though Kirk was actually brought back from the dead. Maybe have it say that it can do it so long as their body is intact? But that's pretty open-ended. Of course, that might not actually be bad.

> If you gotta replace it, maybe the nanomachine bioweapon thingy whatshisface used in the third movie?

I don't really see that being relevant to blueshirts, though.

I'm in the mood for some silly shit. Which jumps have stuff like the fanfic drawback from Naruto?

Lovecraft can turn into little girls and cosmic horror with the right drawbacks.

I think all vital organs and bones physically intact and it doing nothing for bleeding lacerations is a good benchmark-so it's more for internal bruising, sickness or poisoning stuff. Khan was visibly limping after crashlanding after all. I'm no doctor but don't some people flatline when they drown or whatever? I figured Kirk basically flatlined from the radiation.

I just thought artifact=science, I guess. Um. A more portable/efficient teleport system like what Scotty made? Not sure either.

Evangelion has...a lot of potential hijinks with its' fanfiction option. Touhou has one too but I can't vouch for the quality of fanfiction I've never read. Creepypasta has a similar cute drawback, and you can always join the Shark Punching Center in SCP.

Also technically, Auralnauts is one big silly fanfiction drawback as a jump.

Captain N is pretty damn silly all on its own, provided you DON'T take the right drawbacks.
You could also go to places like The Room, Girl-chan in Paradise, or Garzey's Wing.

>Khan was visibly limping after crashlanding after all.

True, though they said that the crash would've killed anyone else. He stopped limping a while later, which I guess was the regeneration factor at work. There's no reason to believe it wouldn't work on lacerations, I don't think.

I've changed it so that it works so long as their body is "reasonably intact", and swapped the Franklin and the Spock ship.

> A more portable/efficient teleport system like what Scotty made? Not sure either.

Scotty was a redshirt, tried to reflect that in the redshirt 600 CP item.

Naruto, Ranma 1/2, new bleach, Touhou, and evangelion all have fanfic drawbacks. And then there are a few places that are just plain silly.

There is no new Bleach jump.

Perhaps we can bully - er, politely request a fanfic drawback from Mib?

It won't go away if you keep that attitude.

Sure? Feel free to ask if you see him, I'm sure Bleach has plenty of fanfic.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

1.) wander the earth
2.) sell off the issues i just fixed for others issues
3.) make more issues via experimentation with newly acquired esoteric items, bought or found.
4.) field test new issue, could be a new sword, a rifle, a new chemical or a deadly plague.
5.) troubleshoot and fix
6.) repeat

Read. Videogames. Mess around with Awesome Made Mundane. Do 'it' with my companions/waifu's. Embarrass my kidpanions, like any good parent should.

Normal person stuff, yeah?

If there's no pressing need for me to do anything, I won't. Might end up giving something to the protag to help him, like a piece of enchanted weaponry/armor/jewelry to help him, but not much more than that unless I actually want to be part of the plot.

Bleach:

>Drop-In - 0
>Human - 0
>Substitute Shinigami - 100

>Specialization (Melee X5): 200
>Shikai - 200
>Bankai - 400

>Why Would You Do That? - 200
>Unstoppable Evolution - 400

>Personable Prodigy - 0
>Death God - 300

>Just A Man And His Sword + 400
>Is It Edible? + 400

Remember back when Ichigo wasn't literally part everything and more powerful than evil Jesus with the power or god? Yeah.

I really do wish you'd find a better name for it.

I really don't see the problem, nor can I think of a better name.

"Abrams timeline"- unfair to Justin Lin, who made the best of the three.

"Kelvin timeline" - more than a bit esoteric.

Can't think of any others.

Any other criticisms?

>No

FTFY

New trek?
Space lightning edition?
New universe?
World B?
Star trek electric boogaloo?

To be fair, half of his species traits just kind of fell off of him over time. By series end he's just Shinigami/Quincy, not Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbringer/Quincy. Well, okay, there's still a bit of Hollow energy sticking to his Shinigami half, but that's been retconned to being something that every Shinigami has so it's not something unique or that gives him a powerup.

And people say I shitpost about memes too much.

>no soundtrack/themesong perk

Soundtrack in NuTrek wasn't that memorable tbqh. I'll think on it, though.

>wanting SABOTAAAAAAAAAAGE

I'm okay with current lack of soundtrack perks, really.

>By series end he's half-fanfiction self-insert, half actual character, half meme

I will never understand how any of this can be taken seriously.

Star Trek 2009.

>I will never understand how any of this can be taken seriously.
Oh, I'm not taking it seriously at all. I'm just overly pedantic and insist on proper terminology. It's still super stupid even with proper terminology, though, I have no illusions about that.

>>wanting SABOTAAAAAAAAAAGE

Actually, the redshirt capstone perk and 400 CP item were both designed to emulate that.

nnnngh. Can't say why, but I'm not feeling it. Partially because it ignores the other two films.

Star Trek Reboot?

Star Trek: Two Spocks, Two Timelines.

Or, That would work.

Eh.

I guess I just don't have any problem with "NuTrek", and like it better than these other ideas. At the end of the day, a name's a name. A rose by any other name would still smell just as sweet - though I'm sure that less charitable comparisons will be made for this jump.

Two Spocks One Kirk.

Speaking of escalating stupidity in manga, Erza recently stopped Gray and Natsu from turning into different flavors of demons with the power of a friendship speech.

Star Trek Rediscovered? Star Trek Relaunched?

Much like powerwankers, people who like weeb-shit should be rounded into camps of the less-fun variety.

Right now, I'm just OK with "NuTrek". Short, simple, sums it up nicely. Unless something changes, I'm not likely to change it.

Right now I'd like to focus on items and perks, and whether or not they're good.

Hey BLADE, when will you be posting the update to Shaman King?

Well in that case good luck trying to round up most of /jc/

I mean come on, that just sounds like another day in shounenland. Friendship speeches that solve everything happen every Tuesday.

Isn't it a little early for you to be on?

Contrary to popular belief, "the shitposter" is not one man, but rather a way of thinking that most reasonable people will come to believe.

Whatever you say, John Galt. Why don't you give a four hour monologue about your manifesto, I'm sure that will convince people.

This .

You need to realize that a "shitposter" is what you become when you reach Veeky Forums-enlightenment.

Fuck you! John Galt is my personal hero and I would have his babies if I could.

You're just too dumb to understand. Powerwankers and weebs get out.

I know you think yourself to be joking, but an objectivist society really is ideal.

That's not really what I was joking about. More about the terrible presentation of Objectivist philosophy that is Atlas Shrugged. Seriously, if there's anything to turn people off of Objectivism, it's that book.

Stop feeding him (You)s, guys. I mean, talk about having your kek and eating it.

Right?
People laugh when we wear our fedoras in public, but we'll show them, won't we?

Hey, man. Fedoras used to be a decent hat.

Tinker in the Lab, usually with bad results
Or go on dates with mai waifus.

Used to be. But honestly, American fashion trends have moved on from the hat in general. I'm not saying no one wears them, but they're not nearly as common an item of clothing as they once were. Even if fedoras weren't associated with douchebags anymore, not many people would wear them.

Can you choose /not/ to gain the Vice-Admiral rank in your next organization?

I conjure up my friends from past Adventures and further refine and improve my relationship with them. Bonds are the True Power, after all.

Yup.

Does that need a note? I mean, imaged jumps usually are cramped, don't want this to be any more so.

That would be good, yes. Maybe just another word like "You may choose to gain a similar position..."

I work on new inventions/creations/projects, like that one time where I tried to find a way to clone the NGE Angels, specifically Remiel, with the ultimate goal of mass production. They had DNA, and the Evangelions are clones of ADAM and Lilith (in the case of Unit 01), so it should be possible.

They're still decent if you wear them with the appropriate clothes instead of a cheesy t-shirt.

Blank [200, Free for Revolutionary] – It’s important to keep your own intent and demeanor hidden from the wary, especially when you plan to drive a sword through someone’s heart. Your facial expression and body language can now be completely segregated from your actual emotions and intent, letting you keep a calm and cheery smile while tearing your opposition apart, or looking incredibly angry and intimidating when you’re just thinking about what to eat for dinner that night. This doesn’t actually affect your own capacity for emotions, and severe amounts of stress can break this facade.

-As it turns out, being able to control your expression so easily has given you a talent for gambling. Whether you dabble on a boring evening or have an addiction, you’ll eventually meet a cheery gambling buddy who will become a friendly rival to you, should you allow it. Something you will notice after a while is that they also have a talent for sneaking about and getting into places they shouldn’t...

Added.

I'll try to upload this by noon. If anyone wants to get a word in, now would be the time.

Tomorrow at the latest.

Swear to god, fucking margins

That should be discount. Again. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me

Don't answer that

All right. Good to know. Thanks.

What is that from? I can't find anything about it in the jump.

You might need sleep

Can I get an example of a god/monster/whatever capable of soloing an entire pantheon? I'd use typhon from greek mythology, but I already referenced them.

The capstone item for the command specialization.

The bosses from the Age of Ice DLC.

Buddha, no seriously.

If you accept things other than mythology then Kratos comes to mind

How can I get fiat-insurance on a Super Star Destroyer?

Lost Odyssey.

Import it as a Juju in Sburb.

Capture one in a starwars jump or build it, shrink it with a shrink ray, put it in the warehouse then import it as an ACU or another jump that has a ship option.

Being the king of metaphysical enlightenment stuff aside, isn't he human?

Yep, same kind of deal as the Monkey King being just a monkey. Spiritual advancement leads to some OP shit.

Sun Wukong, Tiamat, Surtr, Fenrir, Balor, Erlshang, Shiva, Jackie Chan with sufficient ladders and alcohol.

Doesn't stop him from literally having the ability to hold the entire universe in the palm of his hand nor did it stop him from thrashing the fuck out an entire pantheon and give Son Wukong a nice lesson in humility, though depending on the story that also came with a side of thrashing. Ancient Folk Lore was kinda fucked up in places.

>Jackie Chan with sufficient ladders and alcohol.
Which of the Eight Immortals did he emphasis in those movies?

NEVER

Lord of Hell [400, Discount for Revolutionary] – Spilled blood speaks volumes for a cause more than anything, and you’ve become a master of applying this. You may choose to represent a single ideal or cause, receiving instinctive knowledge on how to further said cause through violence without necessarily damaging how you appear in the eyes of those who follow it. You can overturn a government with a few select assassinations in representing order, or know exactly who to kill to bring the entire structure down when representing chaos. Naturally, those who represent such a cause will rally to your banner...or at least look to you as their champion. Be wary, this may only create opportunities instead of doing the work for you...but the red carpet will be rolled out for you, if you just seize it.

-In a village, distant from the eyes of others, the scent or signs of blood will get your attention. Entering a small home, you will see someone with a bloodied weapon in their hands, and several dead people around them who bear a passing resemblance to them. Family? They stare at you, blankly, almost like they were a corpse themselves. What happened here, and why? Do you console them, or turn them in?

Sun Wukong gets his ass kicked the instant Buddha shows up, though. Turns out that putting all your XP into combat skills but neglecting your saving throws against illusions doesn't end well.

Bel Marduk killed Tiamat, and all her kids/her entire army. Though that was less a pantheon, and more a eldritch abomination and their army of monsters, dragons, and children. Still, with the sheer difference in power, that's basically a pantheon by itself.

Go to sleep, or else

>That ally description
For some reason, I have a mental image of the Jumper and the child staring at each other blankly before the Jumper leaves, gesturing for the child to follow, which they do. I think I've seen too much anime.

YOUR JUSTICE IS NO MATCH FOR MY COFFEE
They're basically not!Sojiro, so you're not far off.
Killing Intent [600, Discount for Revolutionary] – The presence of an assassin or a warrior is one that brings shock and horror to those who gaze upon you. You can now project your own bloodlust or killing intent forwards, creating a powerful aura of intimidation. This is strong enough that the weak-willed or inexperienced combatants will experience paralysis or suffocation, the feeble likely collapsing within seconds of being introduced to your overpowering presence. A practiced warrior or a strong enough will can overcome this, but even then, you will unsettle and disorient others with your presence, making them more prone to making errors in a straight fight. This may not matter if your foe is incapable of fear...but even then, your blows are more deadly, more vicious, and harder to predict. Kill them all.

-You’re in the middle of putting some upstarts in their place when someone marches up to you and bops you on the nose with their sandal. They look at you and vocally scold you for scaring the customers and the locals, wagging their finger at you all the while. Despite whatever you do or were doing, they don’t seem to be scared of you. Do you put them in their place, strike them down...or perhaps you’re impressed?

>Do you put them in their place, strike them down...or perhaps you’re impressed?

>Jumper's Response:
youtube.com/watch?v=x219V1LN92w

Got a little question about the Ben 10 jump. I was looking at the Evolutionary Function Item, and it says
>has a built in Jump-Lock, limiting it’s usefulness.

Does this mean it can't be used on things in the Ben 10 setting? Or that it can't be used on things in other settings?

Ok, so, probably a stupid question, but...there are support roles for Border. Should I add perks for them to the Drop-in Origin, or to the Border Origin?

Asking because I had ideas for the drop-in capstone, which one of the perks would be a nice lead-in to.

best jumps for necromancy and spoopy skelingtons.

That depends. I'm not familiar with World Trigger. How often do Borders take these support roles? If it's just something they can do but not something they're known for, I don't see anything wrong with putting it in Drop-In.

Think this'll be the final version of the NuTrek jump, uploading it to the drive.

Skyrim, Overlord, anything D&D, maybe Shaman King.

So is anyone making an Ark Jump? Because if not I'll claim it.

So, the Teen Titans jump. Does sound reasonable to avoid the whole 'trigon uses you as a portal' drawback if you just, you know, shifted to a different alt-form that wasn't a cambion?