RLC - 9 days to dApp store launch

>>goes up 30% one week after it's ATH in volume.

>>overdue for a 10X

days from physical product launch

threads on biz.

Get in now unless you hate money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=xmV6Rs73uJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been holding RLC for a while now and accumulated more at bottoms. My body is ready

I shilled, I love this coin, I held, I eventually sold because it wouldn't stop bleeding below it's ATL.

I want to be on the rocket, but with this coin, once it doubles from some news I know it's gonna 10x, so Ill still have a solid buy in if I fomo in at like 8k

What's your prediction for the pump and for next year Q1? I got around a little over 20k RLC at $0.70.

$2-$3 Q1. $10 or more by May's V2 release. $25 EOY? God knows, this will likely explode. $100 end game is not unrealistic for what they are trying to accomplish.

Yeah double digit is inevitable imo. Low marketcap + they're actually releasing products in time unlike Golem. It's way too underpriced, and I kinda wish they marketed a bit better. We need more shills on here too.

creeping back towards .80. volume picking up. i believe before the dApp store launch is your final chance to grip this under $1. been sleeping far too long.

a storm is brewing.

strap in, ladies and germs.

Fuark holding 200k of these bad boys. I'm strapped in ready for takeoff

Holy shit! Ready to have a shitload of money in 2018?

I'm fully anticipating this hitting triple tights, $100 per rlc within a couple years.

Q1 2019 it's very likely. Hell, with the way the markets are moving, could be sooner.

.79!!!! AHHHH!

.814!!!!

.82 INCOMING!

FINALLLY!!!!!

If there is a god $1 is the new floor by EOY

So this is one of my favorite projects out there, and I already have a bag from 7500 gwei (up in USD at least). I want to buy more though, but wanna get some feedback, if you all don't mind.

I don't think the price will necessarily stay stable for RLC after the 20th because of this normie rush. I think people will sell off again because they want to get that normie money that will continue flowing, and RLC will dip once more until it really starts to roll out in the spring. Thoughts on this theory, anons? I would join in on that normie rush to get more ETH and just buy RLC in Jan/Feb when things in the market have hopefully settled down some.

V2's release is in May, but you just never know. This has been LONG overdue to hit $2 and beyond, so....it's impossible to call it. I say sell 25% of your bags and re-invest, see what happens. These days, the rocket can take off at any moment.

Thanks, user. I'm not selling any of what I have now. It was just I wanted to add more. Market is so haywire right now. Too hard to gauge anything it seems.

Volume is increasing rapidly. This will quickly pass $5 and $10 USD. EOY target is $2.50-$3.00

i hope this question isnt out of line, but ive noticed that this is whats known as an erc20 token, which seems to be largely shit upon on this board. why is that the case?

People FUD all sorts of things. ERC20 is just a standardized token.

LIFTOFFFFFFFFFFF

Don't buy the current pump, it's a PnD: t.me/Cryptotguide

People will sell the news for the V1 most likely, look at what happened with microraiden.

.83. we hitting $1 tonight, boys?

V1 is already OUT! this is a dApp PLATFORM!!!!! V2 is in May!

goddamn, $1 is such a hardcore psych barrier for this coin! once we cross it this is going to fucking EXPLODE

Sorry, lapsus, it's early here.

STRAP IN

What is RLC for biztards:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=xmV6Rs73uJ4

Did anyone else trade the massive very predictable volatility on this to accumulate more?

Here we go

Sold a third of my shit. The last time it hit these kinds of values it sunk pretty fast, afterwards.

I don't know what to do now.

Just bought some. Over the next week I'll be in this, Funfair and Eth or whatever top mc coin has a good day. Looks criminally low too like you guys have said, but it could be that the few long-holders who see potential in it might just not be wanting to sell at all yet.

I don't see why RLC would moon now, I sold my stack today for NEO.

I'm gonna rebuy tomorrow but RLC always p&ds, it doesnt have enough exposure yet.

It's a PND, check the link I posted before.

.hit .90. .85 holding. This is NOT a "PND", don't listen to this person. We're cracking $1 soon. Classic accumulation.

EAT THE WALL. CRACK $1 BEFORE THE RELEASE, RLC. YOU CAN DO IT.

Goon, as in those SJW niggers on EVE Online?

We’ll put golem in the ground so at least a 6x Veeky Forums gonna miss out

We may hit a new ath today. In case that happens, watch out guys we"ll hit 200mill quick

nah we dumping back to 4000 satoshi ill come back then

Ya'll playing the "I'll come back later" game are in for the pinkest of wojacks. Sleeping giant.

its correcting right now wtf you talkin bout

back up to .82.

ya'll are dumb as shit. all you have to do is wait 9 days for the easiest money (and comfort) of your life but you're blowing it.

nah, the recent run up was based on nothing. I have plenty of time till 20th to come back at a better price

^ everyone in the history of all pink wojacks.

Fucking iexec. The blue balls on this one. It's not going to just reach the moon, it's going to impregnate it.

Isn't it 7 days until the dapp store release?