How do I buy xrp and xlm?
Please help

binance

>buying at ATH

when the ceo of a massive banking consortium shills your funny money

Pumped because of fake news. Can't wait for the dump

quads confirm
dropping 6k usd as we speak

So I need to buy Bitcoins in order to get other currency?

Only thing I did so far was buy some bitcoin off coinbase. I'm so lost and confused.

As usual Veeky Forumsrael is retarded and shills garbage like instead of coins with actual use cases

yeah basically.
transfer some of your btc to your exchange of choice. then you can trade it there for other coins

Why are you confused

>XRP doesn't have a use case
Holy shit, this is the absolute state of Veeky Forums. Brainlet community of newfags

Please, please sight "muh market" next

Da fuck? XRP is actually in use outside of exchanges. One of the few coins with a real use that is already in play.

that works but in the future only buy eth or ltc from coinbase. btc transaction fees are very high so you lose a decent chunk of money when you go to transfer the btc over to an exchange.

If that bitcoin is all you can afford right now, send it to binance or poloniex. The transaction will take a while. If you can buy more, buy some ltc and either ride with that or send it to an exchange and buy some other coin.

Fuck the haters, ripple mooning

moved $180 in BTC from coinbase to kraken to buy some ripple but the transaction still hasn't appeared after an hour?

what's happening

Because I'm a newfag when it comes to crypto stuff.
I tried using kraken and it's taking forever to verify me.
I just opened up a binance account. Do you have any words of wisdom for me? I'm still mad that xrp doubled in a day. Thought I could just buy it with money like on coinbase.

Trips wasted by a noob

go with Binance. doesn't require verification. you can still withdraw up to 2 btc/day without verification

BTC transaction times are slow. Should have bought LTC to move your money. Let this be a lesson

Beyonce

Hey dumbasses I am FOR Xrp

Check yourself on coinbase.com.

Ok so what about wallets and all that stuff?
Transfer my btc to binance and use it there to buy XRP or XLM right?
I can see why you all love this stuff. Definitely got my dick hard over the past month.

>keeps alltimehighing

yeah, the exchange already has all the wallets. just find your address and use that.

Binance , Bittrex

Thanks user. If bitcoin moons to 100k+ then what?

I laughed

MOON

FUCKING COINBASE TAKING 6+ HOURS TO SEND MY BTC TO MY WALLET I JUST WANT TO BUY RIPPLE WHY IS THIS SHIT SO FUCKED REEEE

changelly stopped offering XRP does anyone no where else to buy this and set up a wallet

My bags are loaded.

Registering for an account on binance right now. Can i buy ripple instantly and sell instantly on binance?

Why couldn't you. Just don't sell at a loss.

It's just that on coinbase i have to wait 7 days for my litecoin and bitcoin. Was wondering if i had to do the same with binance. Should i link my debit card instead of my savings account?

You can’t put fiat in on Binance

if you attach a credit/debit card on coinbase you can buy instantly. i'd go for litecoin though if you're looking to send it to an exchange and buy XRP. Bitcoin will take fucking FOREVER to send, and I dunno if ETH is still being crypto-kittied.

I just realized that. Well good luck gentlemen on the moon mission

i made the mistake of linking my savings account instead of my debit card

so? you can still link a debit card.

i know but i already ordered my coins so i have to wait im gonna link it later

Kek wills it!

am i able to buy ripple on bittrex using fiat

ripple always loses you money, there are old god omega whales who will take you for everything.

There is no fiat on bittrex