Daily reminder normies are taking out their 401ks mortgaging their houses, student loans, debt, debt...

Daily reminder normies are taking out their 401ks mortgaging their houses, student loans, debt, debt, debt is only holding bitcoins price above 15k in the first place. Normies are in a rude awakening when it crashes 80%, even a 20% correction freaks them out as they already bet everything they have worked for in the wagecuck jobs and then left with nothing when whales, miners, wall street dumps their bags onto them.

Daily reminder that this "500 billion market cap" is driven mostly by some jew printing tether coins and that as soon as long term hodlers from 2012 start taking out their Bitcoins, the whole thing is going to collapse faster than Roy Moore's senate bid.

The giant thing is a bubble, the value of bitcoin is 0, and I am happy with my blue chips because I'll win in the end.

tfw bitcoin creates more debt then it solves.

>I am happy with my blue chips because I'll win in the end.
NOCOINER COPE

Daily reminder a shit load of these normies aren't broke /biz kids putting their 3k life savings in. They are boomers, they are high wealth individuals, they are everyone...all you need in an internet connection to buy this shit.

Oh wait I didn't mention all the institutional money and wall st investors seeing it on CNBC? They know how to fucking hold onto their money, they aren't living paycheck to paycheck like you broke ass bitter bitches.

6/10 FUD

I work at a Big 4 firm, so do a lot of friends. They are going in, now, and hard. All of them.

>too dumb to use the greatest speculation engine around to multiply capital umpteenfold and leave before it burns
>I will win
Kek. Keep coping.

>I work at a Big 4 firm
You do realize that being office plankton at pwc is neither impressive nor does it lend your opinion on finance any credibility? Larp better next time.

Literally no normie is even in crypto yet

I work at a Series C tech startup in SF and people are going fucking HAM.

I went in before they did like $13K which has 3x’d+ in 2-3 months.

This is going to be an insane run

I live in SF, and heard a security guard talking about crypto today.

Normies are in around here. Not sure about outside of this area

You should try living in London for the past 3 years it’s been like this.

I invested in 2013 bubble and it was diff.

I cashed out and sporadically bought bitcoin to buy drugs on the internet until this year, when I actually invested.

This year is different.

I'm down in silicon valley. Heard some ditzy ass secretary bragging about buying bitcoin to her airhead friends over lunch last week. Normies are in for sure.

they are dude , walk around a college campus.I've been seeing dude bros , stacies , boomers talking about investing crypto.

The time is here

And I hope every single one of these normie boomer soccer moms and dads get BTFO

Me too. I hope all these normie fucks get rekt. Even if I have skin in the game I want to taste their fucking tears.

Daily reminder that the introduction of crypto currency to the masses by the gatekeepers was not their first intention, ((they)) intended to kill bitcoin and still do but the original plan changed.

((They)) are psychologically manipulating people who feel there is no hope into thinking this is their path to becoming rich.

Anyone in crypto before 2016 knows the feds went to the lengths of harassing vocal proponents of Bitcoin who were adamantly against the global banking cartel to the point where they renounced citizenship and left the country.

New fags riding coat tails are about to get the back draft of something they don't fully understand.

This timeline will create a new era of slaves.

Get some popcorn user the rides just started.

but what else happens?? who will become slaves?

Please tell me more

You really can't accept there's a 32 y/o user managing advisory services at EY making 140k per year?

You really can't accept his Director, Principal, and Partner level colleagues are asking him about BTC, LTC and ETH as of last week for multi year holds?

You’re one of those guys on an electric skateboard named Patel that’s paying twice as much rent as me for a smaller place.

Big 4 accountancy firm?

So you are a literal wageslave that has to do whatever your senior says like a good little cuck and play politics with normies daily.

Do your time and get out. Big 4 is a meme.

>normies are taking out their 401ks mortgaging their houses, student loans, debt
all of that shit was a bubble anyways. their taking fake wealth from a worthless economy and putting it into something valuable with an actual future ahead of it.

its like turning water into fucking wine

>I work at a Big 4 firm
cleaning the floors doesn't count, Juan.

I manage cucks now, after putting my time in (which yes was a decent amount of bullshit but worth it), I work 9 to 5, over month off per year, work from home when I want.

I think you all really want me to be having a shit life. Sorry to disappoint.

The only reason I said I'm at Big4 is to point out there's people with lots of money who are FOMO'ing hard and they have the financial cushion and patience to hold...this is new territory.

more like you wash windows and vacuum the rugs

I did time there and now work at a smaller independent firm. So much nicer.

I am hoping it's true. I want as many dumb money investors as possible into cryptos. I want this shit to burst so hard that I can accumulate all the cheap coins when it does. I have some coins already but buying at an all time high is for dummies.

>I manage cucks now
is that what you call your vacuum cleaner and mop/bucket?

I read these same stories at the peak of the 2013 bubble.
If this time is going to be different and break the law of market physics there better be a good reason.
I've known about BTC since 2011 and haven't been able to buy because of life circumstances. I can finally buy now but I'm waiting for the dip. If it never comes then I'll see you guys in hell.

Dumb money doesn't sell
Futures dampens markets
Your dreams may not manifest.

Nice,! Yeah it was rough for a while, lots of travel too, not sure if you still have to do that.

I'm now tempted to just do 1 to 2 year contracts with clients who love me enough to steal me away, if my contract could somehow sneak it in (technically get hired in different position or some shit).

Work contracts on and off at insane hourly rate, do some mini retirements, retire at 40 from crypto....plan set.

>even a 20% correction freaks them out

We just had a drop from $17k to $13.5k and the market recovered

Black ppl are coming en masse no joke

Hey user, I start a MNP in September. Any tips? Starting wage is only 38K a year. Is this normal? What was your starting wage and career progression if you don't mind me asking. Should I talk about BTC at work? I have only been to a work party because I haven't started yet but I didn't want to mention BTC for fear of looking like a weirdo. I currently thinking of getting my CPA and leaving as I have 1M + in crypto and think I can make more in commercial real estate. I made 250k on a 200k loan from my parents in one year one property.

Thing that made me jump is realising that you are surrounded by super competitive people, with a constant yearly intake straight from uni, and 99% of the people you are surrounded by won't make an impact in anything in their lives.

So jumped to a start up that I liked the idea of and the bros working there were top banter lads that filled a niche in our local market.

Trade shitcoins on the side.

I cringe when a fresh doe eyed normie says they got a job there, knowing how likely they are to crash and burn.

Some are suited for that environment though.

>Dumb money doesn't sell
Dumb money are the first to sell. They always have more invested than they should so panic selling is a sure bet.

>Futures
Futures don't dampen squat.

Idk why you got trips but dumb money selling first is an oxymoron
smart money leaves first

holy shit Moore lost?

LMAO

Umm no. Smart money either bought early and hodl or short at the top. Dumb money buy near the peak and start panicking when price breaks support or entry.

>Big 4 is a meme

Did 9 months, made $2 million for the partner, got the fuck out. Slaves.

What do you do now? Is big 4 really never worth it?