The Skywalker Heresy: Let's come up with some actual 40k stat lines for Star Wars units and heros

The Skywalker Heresy: Let's come up with some actual 40k stat lines for Star Wars units and heros.

Other urls found in this thread:

ttgamingdiary.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/star-wars-40k-the-codexes-are-here/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>C3P-0
Ws 0
Bs 0
S 0
T 0
I 0
W 1
Sv 1+*
>*"I just had the most terrible dream!": C3P-0's save is invulnerable, and cannot be modified, removed or ignored by any means.

ttgamingdiary.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/star-wars-40k-the-codexes-are-here/

Someone did it already, but personally I don't like that the imperial army was completely left out.

Stormtroopers have a statline like 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7

So theres not much room for more standard troops

Why not start with imperial army as imperial guard and use scions as stormtroopers

I want those minis
Even GW is cheap compared to ffgs imperial assault

>Darth Vader alongside First Order stormtroopers

NOT THE SAME ERA REEEEE

suck my chainsword

muh dick

Oh hey that's neat

Those are mostly 40k minis painted or converted to look like SW mins, the storm troopers are just Cadian IG with a white paint job, the imperial transport is converted out of a Rhino or a land raider, a land speeder, and a few other things, the ATATs are just sentinels. The storm troopers on the left are also just cadians with some conversions, the imperial guards are just crusader models

A vader or palpatine dread would make the new trilogy pretty neat

I thought this was grey knights, then I enlarged the picture.

are there any actual painting rules?
Can I paint my models like stormtroopers and still bring them to tourneys?
I used to play Grey Knights because they come painted.

You're terrible

Is it tho? I can get Imperial Assault for $96 AU from book depository, that's the price of 2 squads of guardsmen.

Someone did. They bought pretty much every single stormtrooper miniature from the Star Wars collectible miniature line, so they pretty much jumped the price from cheap as fuck to rare as fuck very quickly. They had AT-ATs as Titans and AT-STs as Sentinels, plus Grav Tanks as Leman Russ and other variants. He must have had hundreds or thousands of those figures because he could arrange them into ranks like a military parade.

Jedi and Sith figures got to be psykers. He may have also had some 40k miniatures mixed in with it.

I'm sorry I don't have many pictures.

God, these are ugly

Thematically?
>Storm trooper
Ws 3 Bs 1 S 3 T 3 I 3 W 1 Ld 8 Sv-
-stubborn
-blaster rifle S3 AP- range 18 assault 1
-Charge!! (never have to take leadership tests caused by casualties)

Stormtrooper on the left is like, "Shit, it's cold! Why didn't anyone tell me where we were assaulting?"

Stormtroopers have good aim, just not good enough to overcome plot armor.

wow, i didn't recognise the shuttle

yeah, the base games are cheap to hook you up
then you realise you are paying 15 €urons for 3 storm troopers ... 3 (nicely modeled) yet most of the time distorted figures made of plastic.
well, more shekels for the mouse ...

Apart from plot armor, look at their weapons. They don't even have a butt. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't aim. Thats why theres so much hip shooting. To be fair, they are STORMtroopers not tacitcal troopers. That has to be why they never seems to stand still in the newer content like rebels or clone wars(I know they are clones strictly speaking ...)

Well, space marines tend to be.

Stat traitor dude.

So you just use the Star Wars Miniatures and say: This unit of stormtroopers is actually a scions unit.

Whats sounds kind of lazy ... I like it

yet another thing Veeky Forums got done