Ok, so i was discussing fanfiction with a friend yes, i know and i remembered this shit i used to read some years ago

Ok, so i was discussing fanfiction with a friend yes, i know and i remembered this shit i used to read some years ago.
ppc.wikia.com/wiki/Protectors_of_the_Plot_Continuum
Basically, ultra-dimensional forces that travel through various fanfics to try and uphold each universe cannon.
And now i really want to GM a game like this. There is a lot of potential for episodic adventures and the players can be wathever retarded OC they want to be and fit in the plot. The battle encounters should be hard, since the players would have to fight ridiculously over powered mary sues.
Is this a good idea? Should i bring this up? What system would you use? We just finished an 3 year campaing and we are now gameless and in need of lighthearted fun.
Help me, Veeky Forums, this got me pumped up and i'm already reading a lot of badfics and OC's in deviamt art for plot ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/9781744/1/God-Speed
fanfiction.net/s/5786793/1/Dora-of-the-Rings
1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest:TG_Meta_Quest
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Meta Quest
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13722924/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck am I reading in that picture.

What the fuck is an Ani-human Cat?

a cat that is against humans?

I have no fucking idea, but i'm the only one thinking it would be an awesome fight? An insanely over powered wish fullfilment character with everyone and everything in it's favor, and it's the players mission to put an end to this madness.
Your enemy is pre-teen cringeness given form.

That would be an anti-human cat.

I think Veeky Forums did something like that a while back

>mfw I used to read that too
holy shit nostalgia

It would be more interesting to see that from the other side, where your group of heroes are just minding their own heroic business when a bunch of people come along and declare that you're an abomination who has to be destroyed because you're causing the universe's "plot" to deviate from the way things "should" go, or you're so unique that your existence shouldn't be tolerated, or because you've been breaking the laws of physics with your powers or something.

No, this would just be an lolrandumb out of context encounter. You either resolve the story around this or explain in universe this sort of inquisition. Otherwise, it's just retarded.

Just play Xenoverse instead

Tried google, but it only shows that dragonball game.
Care to enlighten me?

I think that's what the user is referring to you get to make a super special oc who fights the big bosses of dragon ball

>Traditions meet a Technocrat kill team
wew lad

reminder that the Technocrats are objectively the best faction

Yeah I thought I had a set of rules on something like this around

I'm pretty sure this game would be awesome. I'm loving the possibilities.

>Murder every bad Sonic OF
>kickass fights in the Naruto- verse
>stoppstopping off at Gaiaonline and lay waste to every Demon High School rp.
>[showing my players my gfs' Harry Potter fanfic]

I would unironically love this game.

The final battle is the one and only Sonic/Jesus lemon

>players have to take care not to break the plot too
>players have to play by the rules of each setting
The my little pony arc will be an strange one.

What?

What the fuck?

Please, this can't be real.

Ah crap boss, can we just let this one go? I mean are we really losing anything if the ponyverse goes up in flames?

Oh, no one complains when we are doing one of those "cool kids" jobs, but when we have to save the goddamn ponnies everyone calls in sick. Tell you what, it's either this or i'm sending you to do an eragon job next time.

I found it...

fanfiction.net/s/9781744/1/God-Speed

> "Wow, it's been too long since I've gazed upon The Chest of The Lord."
>"Jesus fucking Christ, can't you just lay down like a normal person?"
>"Gotta go fast." Sonic whispered sensually into the son of God's ear.

My sides are no longer in this universe.

I can imagine the angry, Adam Fuller-esque department chief chewing out the PC's for trying to avoid the less glamorous jobs.

>it's just retarded.
Now you're catching on.

There's some DBZxThe Diary of Anne Frank fanfiction out there that I think is written fairly seriously

> Decides to play a game.
> Goes to fanfic and look at all the self insert shit about fucking Nickelodeon shows.
> iCarly.
> The sheer quantity.

I fucking love that one.

> You came here expecting a madman, but instead found a GOD!

Since this thread is here, where is a good place to find fanfictions and cringe ocs besides fanfiction.net and deviant art?

In the PPC canon, the chiefs are actualy eldritch plant-beings or something like that.

> That Dora the Explorer and Lord of the Rings crossover that's in full iambic pentameter.

I'll search for this if I have to, but please tell me you have a link handy. I'm totally sold on this concept and have started planning. I need material.

I don't see why the two have to be mutually exclusive.

I used to write fanfiction I still do writefaggotry, but not to that degree and I can tell you 100% that I would slap the everloving shit out of my past self for creating that garbage.
Some of it was actually good from a strict writing perspective, but you realize as you stop being a kid that oh, fuck, that plot I thought was really cool is actually totally retarded.

fanfiction.net/s/5786793/1/Dora-of-the-Rings

I'm pretty sure the plants actually did that
>you mess up one more time, I'm transferring you to Oak and the Kancolle department

Is it as bad if it's ironic shitposting?

>kankolle
Ok, now, serious question:
Is hentai/doujinshi fanfiction?

> DBZxThe Diary of Anne Fran

I thought pic related would never be relevant

I feel like there's some kind of line between fan-fiction and writing in an established universe. I write a lot of what would be considered fan-fiction, but it's just using the established setting because I suck at worldbuilding, and am too lazy to git gud . I know better than to go anywhere near the core plot, because I don't want to write the same cringey shit I wrote in middle school.

> The prophesy is unfolding before my very eyes...

It's fucking worth it just for the name alone.

MODS

I will hold this masterpiece in my heart and soul forever.
Thank you, user, for you have made my life a better life by showing me this.

>no one has posted the longest fanfiction ever

>FOUR FUCKING MILLION WORDS
Oh my god. I'm morbidly curious.

...My longest fanfic was 70k words.
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

fuck i recognize that pic

you know that reminds me a little too much of the league of extraordinary gentlemen and how harry potter was the anti Christ and had a daemonic death cock.
Since the whole setting was basically fan fiction compiling all British fiction

tumblr

>>The my little pony arc will be an strange one.
the party beset by strange faceless apes with green complexion
come to think of it it might be sorta meta to kill horsefuckers on mass, you've ceased to be a time squad and became a janitor

I mean yeah.

Does anyone have any idea what it's like? I'm genuinely curious if it gets any good after a while.

It would be a good chance to play up the hypocrisy of the organization. They talk about how they're protecting "canon" worlds from evil invading monsters whose presence destroys them, but when they encounter a world that doesn't meet their standards for whatever reason, they send in their own OCs to destroy it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

All my shit COMBINED is at 49k. What the fuck.

>"Who has the right to decide what fiction lives or dies?"
>"You? Why?"
I can see the 'OCs are people too' splinter faction forming already. All of the shitty characters reforming, and retaining some of their more reasonable OC powers despite becoming self-aware and thus vulnerable to conventional assault.

Alan Moore has a real hateboner for Harry Potter

Nothing else in the League-verse is anything twisted this badly

Well, Harry Potter must be to a real wizard what Sheldon Cooper is to a real physicist.

From 1 to SMITE WITH THE WRATH OF GOD, how high would this rate as an enemy?

Race: Enderman Human Elven Dog Eagle

I would like to see this family tree

END
HIM

End der man.
>those races
he's got a family tree more complicated than the Ptolemaids.

These things make me want to make a set of religious order like characters and purge my rp grounds of these fucking half-angel half-kitsune super vampire-dragon fucks.

I dunno if you're still there OP, but it sounds like you want what we did with the Transpace Guard.

Might wanna give that a read to see how you can run a campaign

1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest:TG_Meta_Quest

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Meta Quest

This quest was awesome and was one of the highlights of Veeky Forums while quests were still here not that long ago.

I wish /qst/ wasn't a cesspool of shitty quests now, since some were actually rather good.

Shame the weebweeds grew.

You're pretty inbred yourself if you think straight up down the ages sister fucking is complicated.

Veeky Forums made a setting about a post-apoc world where mary sues rule the lands.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13722924/

I just woke up, i will start reading this now as i take my coffee. Thanks!
Veeky Forums never ceases to amuse me.

marty? is that you?

We also made a thread where we killed the Mary-Sueist of all, Saphhirus, with the power of Stan.

>goddess of dragons and elements
Holy shit that's over powered.
How the fuck does one kill such abomination?

Her touchest of friends was her keyblade that gave er control ofver all the elemwnts she didnt control directly. It was made of Stanless Steel.

Stan was the hero, because without the touchest of friends she didn't have total control over all the elements.

And no, I am not purposefully misquoting, that's how she had it written.

Holy fuck user where did you learn to...
>And no, I am not purposefully misquoting, that's how she had it written.
Fuck, this is bad. I will probably kill myself before i even start playing this concept.

>Goddess of Dragons & Elements
What elements specifically?
Or is it all of them, because if it's all she's unbeatable.
How can you kill someone who always has the element of surprise on their side?

>Stan
>Stanless Steel
Explain?

ppc.wikia.com
>Whoa, another Boarder.
>Squee.gif

Also, the sunflower offucial is an Eldrad-level psyker.
He can 'look' at you even though he hs=as no eyes and wears a suit.

The PPC isn't just EXTERMINATE IN THE NAME OF THE SUNFLOWER EMPEROR, it also rehabilitates sues.

Yeah, why not.

Also, I'd completely seriously and non-trollishly advise you to use GURPS.

Archive of our own.

It's a rare kind of steel that never Stan's.
Know your metals, pleb.

iirc, that fanfic is still being updated, and has since become recognized as one of the longest single pieces of literature in human history.

What the fuck.

The idea is fucking gucci

Okay, what if we start devising the idea from scratch

First of all, should the game be very crunchy or be more lenient on rules?

Livejournal

Sweet Lord above how is that possible?

Extremely lenient, sorta like fate accelerated, but modded to feature Ironic Overpower.

OP here.
Well, i don't like super crunchy games, but i need to be able to stat everything imaginable. So maybe i should use GURPs and deal with it.

>> Agent Luxury teaches Macha a few trick.
ULTRA HERESY.
FYI, Luxury is nymphomaniac.

But this isn't canon...
And fyi the ppc does not work like this. I think the issue mentioned here was addressed in one of the "Tangled Webs" things hs wrote, but I could be wrong.

>> Agents stormsong and starfire.
>> Redwall.
Furry drama in 3...2...1...

>gurps
There is no fun in that
I don't see it
Despite the humorous premise, one of the selling points should be the difficulty, having to deal with overpowered mary sues. While I agree that some leniency in the rules should be there in order to make the action advance faster there is a need for some solid stats and tied to them the rules for checks in order to determinate success or failure

Would fate work? Never used it for anything, and i'm yet to read the rulebook.

Fuck if I know, never read it either

Dark Heresy mod?
It's reasonably deadly and the rules are quite simple. And a lot of homebrew already use it as a base.

Yeah, it's not a family tree so much as a family ladder.

I can get behind it, although with some modification to make it less prone to failure

Holy shit, how about the system used in dungeons the dragoning 40k?
Deadly, quick and simple, also slightly based on DH

His autism is indefatigable, and it has brought him great will.

Anima, of course.
You even have a skill that makes your actions look cool. It's perfect for mary sues.

...Except thats not how missions work. They are exactly as hard as the plot requires them to be. Depending on how the Forces Of Narrative Continuity were feeling that day, a literal goddess could be steamrolled by interdepartmental cooperation, a depraved sexfic (C*l*br**n) could drive an agent dead from a failed SAN role, a particularly OP harry potter sue (Rose Potter) could kill agents, or a greek novel character recruit (Agent Suicide) could Smite Evil and banish another Goddess!Sue. Agents could be exorcising wraiths (Bad Slash), killing sues (DMS), Fixing geography/ commiting localised exterminatuus / purge with fire (DBG), or ficing timelines.