LTC is the future

Seriously user, look at these graphs. LTC today is doing ~43% of the number of BTC's TXs at ~2.5% of the cost on average.

What the fuck is going to scale better? You tell me. Buy this fucking shit before you regret it. Litecoin is becoming the new Bitcoin.

HELP ME FIND A WAY TO PASS THE TIME

LTC and BTC have been working on tech like Segwit and LN together, so you're not going to see an ETH-style flippening with LTC/BTC.

I understand that, but realistically right now Litecoin has far more potential for growth and gains given the circumstances. Bitcoin is clunky. When atomic swaps come in, LTC and BTC will be like two peas in a pod.

Miss u lil peep, thnk u 4 blessin ma in-line monies gaining

It was around $70 a few weeks ago and I sold my 2 Litecoins to buy more bitcoin. Don't know if that was a mistake or not, probably. Just bought $300 of Litecoin now.

we are all lil peep

your monies good fortune will come

>Tfw you could've gotten 8 litecoins with that $400 you put in

>mined litecoin in 2011 for fun because I was getting into crypto

WTF

good. nobody should want btc to fail. its the driving force behind all of this since the beginning. the foundation of our profits are from this. ETH fags can take their flippening and sodomize themselves with it

You guys.
It is going to dump.
How can you be so naive, it's obviously being pumped by the jewish gooks.

litecoin's maximum potential is 25% of bitcoin. ltc has 4x the amount of coins in circulation as btc. thus, a maximum value of 25% btc/ltc ratio is as close to parity as we will get

What app\site do you all use? I got coinbase but I like the layout of gdax
There's also bitrex and blockfolio I've seen folks on here use

>jewish
>gooks
pajeets understanding of english and memes seem like they are stuck in twilight zone

What's a gook?

GDAX and Binance

same, and stablecoin because i listened to pol
We know how that turned out

Wtf?
Gooks can't be jews now?

>look at these graphs

a gook is korean. jew is a jew.
i guess pajeet thinks litecoin is being pumped by racemixing jew gooks?
i feel like they should just stick to their own forums made for pajeets

NEET Veeky Forums users