Justify this equipment without just saying "lol magic."

Justify this equipment without just saying "lol magic."

What else would you use to cut a Flan?

lol Japan

Knee bucklers are my favorite.

>The character resides within a dimension that standard logic does not apply
>The weapon is lightweight plastic
>He/She likes the clothes and doesn't know how else to dresss than how they liie to
>The character exists with these things simply to trigger your autism

Videogame.

Literally, the cards have an in game effect of the world as it's all a fantasy.

The weapon depicted doesn't actually exist in the game.

What the hell is that thing even made of, glass?

>Explanation:
Transdimensional material that's being summoned as it's weilded

It does exist, but only the judges actually get it.
It's made of godirectlytojaildonotpassgodonotcollecttwohundreddollarsium
The guy who named the material was a jerk.

There is no justify these piece of shit design, magic or no

Haha, sorcery

Sneaky padded shoes for sneaky padded sneaking.
Boot-stockings for swamp treading.
Leg gongs to signal troops.
Battery of get out of jail free cards to get out of jail free.
Hula hoop belts to roll to seduce.
Hiked up old-man shorts for bingo hall cred.
Elbow pads to look like a professor. +2 to bluff
No idea why part of the legs are exposed.
Pretty sure that pizza cutter isn't in the game?
Pauldrons are of reasonable size.
Can't defend fingerless gloves, there's just no excuse.
Black Mage hoodie for dual-classing.

He gets them in a world created from the desires of a nerdy autistic kid.

So the justification is autism.

Dire Pizzas prowl the night.

Fashion has gotten really weird in the far future.

It's a drawing brah.

The important part is not realism.
It's delivery.

No, it's Digiorno.

>Battery of get out of jail free cards to get out of jail free

I've never noticed that those were a bunch of the law/anti-law cards before, I just always thought it was an oddly empty scabbard or something

Confuse the enemy just long enough that they fail to realize until it's too late this goofy looking motherfucker actually has some pretty sizable reach with that stupid ass weapon.

Reminder that Marche did literally nothing wrong.

what the fuck this thing he's holding is even supposed to be

It's an extremely ceremonial weapon carried by judges that are empowered to enforce whatever random battle laws have been handed down by the enchantment that covers most of the world.
If you follow the laws, you won't die in combat. Bad things will happen if you don't follow them. Some areas have no coverage and are basically just horrible death slums.

The player literally can't get one of those swords in either FFTA game, so it really makes no sense for both protagonists to be shown carrying it.

This interpretation heavily depends on supplementary materials, but all in all he probably did the right thing for the wrong reasons.

But the cards and sword are in-universe actual magic. As for the outfit, those are the clothes he was wearing when he was first transported to the fictional world if Ivalice made by Queen Remedi out of the minds of four children. As such your explanation is literally "Marche thought it looked cool"

You have asked me to answer one plus one while saying my answer can't be two. Fuck off. You get Magic.

The problem is that he had no way of knowing he was right until he killed at least one god and became an enemy of the state for literally trying to destroy reality as everyone else knew it.
What's really crazy is that he had people willing to work with him at all. It's so weird to me that he seems to see Montblanc as a close personal friend, but he's still pursuing goals that will completely erase Montblanc from existence.

Anatomically the guy makes no sense but I'm not seeing how it's hard to come up with some fluff to justify that big stupid thing he's carrying

Because Ryoma Itoh can't draw things that don't look retarded in some way.

That's just the same weapon from Threads of Fate.

Montblanc isn't real, so he doesn't deserve consideration.

Children are stupid and can't distinguish a weapon from a fucking cristal paddle.

10/10 would sell overpriced useless shit to stupid children again.

Montblanc's real enough. He runs Clan Centurio in FFXII. How the timelines relate to each other exactly, I still haven't figured out. Luso, from Tactics A2, is implied to receive the book from an adult Mewt, and encounters Vaan and Penelo later on, as well as somehow participating in the War of the Lions.

>real enough
Not to Marche. The happiness of his friends wasn't real enough to even give him even pause, what makes you think a talking furball would even register?

Fucking hate that Ramza clone guy, truly he was the villians all along.

He is a blasphemy against everything Ramza stand for.

>How the timelines relate to each other exactly, I still haven't figured out.

Did Marche actually know about the badwrongthing happening to the world and its people, or did he decide to destroy everything because he didn't think it was real? If he did know, did he ever make an attempt to explain it to the others?

FFTA is a fake world based on Ivalice and Mewt world, create by Grimoire.

Luso's Ivalice is actually real.

I bet in a dress he would look cute.

> "My character's father owned a pizzeria. He was killed by bandits. In his name, I will take up this giant pizza cutter and bring peace to this land."
> "And the wide cuffed booty shorts and stockings?"
> "I have a fetish."

ESCAPISM DESERVES NO CONSIDERATION

REMOVE IVALICE.

I bet he would too

Look how round and luscious his ass is

I love jagds
Fuck Montblanc

He has bucklers on his knees to protect him from falls. Same for his elbows. These also double as emergency defensive shields and provide a small AC bonus as normal bucklers.
The stockings and shorts hug close to his form for mobility, with flared cuffs to inspire heroism and dramatic movement.
One of his belts is being used to hold his sheath, which is obviously housing the anti-law cards he uses in battle. The other belt is used to hold up the first belt.
The sword is a stylized zweihander, no different from the Buster Sword. It trades piercing utility for a curved appearance that makes its wielder appear less dangerous to onlookers, which is important during his quest to destroy the world. It attacks with overwhelming cleaving force, and makes a decent frying pan, which can also be used to hit people.
The mage hoodie is just a hoodie. The hood can also hide his head while he's being a fugitive.

Here's a rabbit.

Nope to both. Marche basically went "Something is kinda fishy here... Welp, time to wipe out all existence." basically right from the start. The fact that he was proven right (sorta) after the fact does very little to pain him as any less than a sociopath.

anonwtfdidyoudoooooooo

Is there a problem?

the world literally turned into a video game that he knew of

Huge surprise.

user why would you post this, even spoilered, on a blueballs board?

I'm sure it's not too hard to figure out. I did it for you

Needs to cut a really really huge pizza

'Sword' is more of an axe, clear part is light but holds and edge, the disc at the head is the majority of the weight.
Card things are actual magic devices used for either utility or in combination with the weapon.
Puffy cloth bits and belts are just not very effective armor pieces, weird leg things are to protect the hamstrings from attacks on the sides.
Booty shorts to turn his enemies gay. Ever since I played that game I wanted to both fuck and be fucked by him.

>pizza elementals

Fashion victim with a giant glass flask and five iPhones? The justification is

>hipster scum

>OP doesn't even know that Pizza Elementals have Dr 1000/Pizza Cutter

>posting viera
stop
don't stop

LOL fantasy
LOL Mary Sue
LOL that ass
LOL different species that can carry thing 10 time their weight
LOL technology of the future has lead us to this point.
Lol kill me please, I don't want to be an hero to you.

Pizza golems

Another Montblanc and his loser bard brother Hurdy show up in A2, also.

It's actually plastic, and he's not an adventurer. He's actually just some random kid in the toy store playing around with the toys there, while his parents do some Early Christmas shopping.

She is a cleric and this is her position's full ritual garb.

>she

Why? For what purpose? Who cares?

Giant enemy pizzas.

That's a Judge Sword and a Law Card holster.
It's like asking us to justify magic wands and crystal balls without just saying "lol magic".

Ceremonial weapon.

Nightlands

Super hightech equipment created in a time where that style of retro fantasy look was in fashion.

I could explain how it works but you wouldn't really understand.

It's ceremonial and isn't actually used as a real weapon. Its whole purpose is symbolic.

Which is more or less the explanation in the game too.

What "badwrongthing"? If you're referring to crystals/Li-Grim/the world then you can go fuck off because it is not stated anywhere that this is a thing. This is some retarded myth that someone started and now people think it's true.

*those things draining life from everyone rather

>Armour
The character's jacket likely has metal plates sewn into the interior, plus pauldrons and rondels for additional protection.
Not a lot of protection on the legs aside from rondels on the knees and maybe sabatons on the feet (maybe those boots are actually greaves?), but then many warriors in ancient and medieval times didn't wear any protection on their legs at all.
The lack of a helmet is unwise, but otherwise I can kind-of accept this.

The colours are spot on. Ancient and medieval Europeans liked wearing bright colours like that.

>Weapon
Clearly this weapon is not made from materials that would be available to ancient and medieval peoples.
The extremity of its design suggests specialized purpose.
It would be a terrible weapon for fighting humans, but in the context of a world where monsters exist this weapon could function perfectly well for its intended purpose.

Not sure what the metal rectangles in that quiver are.

Cards. There's a game mechanic that uses magic cards to overturn the arbitrary laws put on battles. Personally I find it gets easier in the late game as there are more varied laws as well as the possibility of having a larger, more varied clan.

He's super strong and has a fuck-awful fashion sense.

In the part of the game where St. Ivalice turns into Ivalice, people in town are shown being replaced with people of Ivalice--presumably transformed. There are even some monsters in this one mission who share their names with the bully children from the game's opening. The town of St. Ivalice and all its people were presumably warped and twisted into becoming the land, people, and monsters of Ivalice.

>Card things are actual magic devices used for either utility or in combination with the weapon.
You even play the game? Those cards are alchemic marvels that can change the government's laws.

>no idea why part of the legs are exposed
>what is absolute territory.

Zettai ryouiki is a property of skirts. Dude's got pants.

Weapon is a giant Lightbulb because all the enemies are shadow creatures (literally get cut through by beams of light) and the less shadows in the area, the better the odds of survival. Light hurts them, so the metal pieces on the belt and legs are set up to reflect light into difficult to reach spots.

Just some chibi drawing.

lol SCIENCE!