Dennis Rodman promoting POT tonight in Stephen Colbert show

twitter.com/dennisrodman/status/940706064173076480

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PotCoin/status/938477269340868608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

" For those of you just tuning in, #PotCoin has sent @dennisrodman on a #humanitarian trip to #Asia with several stops. " twitter.com/PotCoin/status/938477269340868608

dennis rodman is a loser

but Kim Jong-un likes him

Holy sheet this is what's gonna bring money from Coinbase to bittrex

sage this

it's moving quite nicely right now

Le Veeky Forums pump

It looks like a safe entry at 1800. I already got like 0.5 btc filled at 1836. It instantly took off to 1900 right after. Whoever sold was probably pissed for moment XD

But it's flatlined, good pr, nice volume, good order book. Looks good to me!

Why would you pay a mentally ill drug addict to shill your coin? Red flag and just a terrible decision even in the short term. This coin will not be around this time next year.

All in. Not joking. Let's go boys

The normies are going to be eating this up

You may be right but what matters that the coin will be here tomorrow and the day after and it will worth 2-300% more

This.

legitimately looking to lay down on this one, not long term just for the short pump this will give it...

will he actually say anything about potcoin on the show

Probably not, lol don't buy shitcoins people

how long are you guys holding?

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who don't think crypto is over

The normies have it. Sell now or your gains will be erased forever.

He's been promoting them for like 2 years. Since pot is sending him its probably specifically for that reason. If not at the minimum hell be wearing his pot coin hat.

This guy has been decked out in Potcoin gear all year, he wore that shit to North Korea. He memes hard af

here we go, it might be happening

None of the coins will be around this time next year.

Actually weed coins have a bright future. Pots been around since 2014 apparently

Sold this garbage for a quick 10% profit. Fuck you faggots i'm out lmao

Coooooool