Oh shit, Veeky Forums! While going about your usual magecraft...

Oh shit, Veeky Forums! While going about your usual magecraft, you got conscripted by a mysterious organization into fighting in the next Grail War! You've got to win the Grail for them, or else they're gonna off you. Luckily for you, they've promised to search for whatever artifact you need to summon the Heroic Spirit you want, as long as it's nothing too difficult to acquire. This rules out some of the more powerful Heroic Spirits, but you'll have to make do. While keeping your compatibility in mind, who do you summon, and what's your strategy to win the Grail War?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lê_Lợi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Villa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I summon this guy, Rider.
Using animal control for mobility and intelligence, we shall out pace and out flank the enemy. Combined with the staying power intrinsic to someone who survived the literal wrath of god, and the ability to retreat to sea if things get hairy, we should be able to stick around until the heavy hitters have exhausted each other.
Then, we drop a big boat on the guy left standing.

You forgot your image there, mate.

Machiavelli

Most grail war participants appear to be retarded, so I can just let the M man play le tricky tricks and set them against each other.

As there servants are fighting eachother, kill the masters with an IED or a dirty nuke or something. depends on the prep time I have I guess, I would think that a mage can get his hands on some pretty intense hardware.

>conscripted
What's the other side like so I can decide to play double agent?

They're a relatively divided set of six masters. They also seem to be puppets of various organizations, just like you. You're not sure how much time you can spend unobserved by your handlers, so making contact is a risky business.

Would Machiavelli be a Caster or an Assassin?

Why isn't Assassin in that picture?

Your guess is as good as mine.

/a/ is shit and has no head for strategy.

Well since EMIYA and Gilgamesh are out...
I summon Pelayo, the guy who lead the Reconquista in Spain. He'll probably wreck middle-easter spirits with his NP or sometthing.

Also

Lê Lợi, AKA Vietnamese King Arthur. He even has a cool sword named "Heaven's Will", so I guess as a Saber. Or Ruler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lê_Lợi

>Luckily for you, they've promised to search for whatever artifact you need to summon the Heroic Spirit you want, as long as it's nothing too difficult to acquire. This rules out some of the more powerful Heroic Spirits, but you'll have to make do

Well, that rules out all of Hindu Mythology so no easy win there.

Whatever, just go pull Durandal out of that cliff. Roland should be fine.

I get them to go grab the sword of William Wallace. Saber class tends to have high stats. Then just steamroll through the enemy servants one by one.

Wallace might have weaker stats due to being born after the Age of the Gods.

Same for Roland, although he might get a pass since he had Durandal.

Pancho Goddamn Villa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Villa
Not even because he might win or do well, but because he's basically tailor made to be a Rider, and has so many weird titles and named things attributed to him that he's either got a shit ton of noble phantasms or a really weird one.

Either way, nobody fuckin' with a horse named Seven Leagues.

I summon Nicolas Flamel, use a seal to have him churn out gold for a couple weeks, use a seal to try and get him to dick over whoever interrupted my studies for their silly little game, then use the last seal to make him kill himself. Profit.

So what happens if, say, two people summon heroes who can only be Saber? Or no one summons someone qualified to be Caster?

Its predetermined by the grail who is worthy, and each spirit is summoned accordingly.

Samson? Samson.

We sit on a boat, wait for them to come us. rigging the boat to explode if we start loosing.

Hannibal of Carthage. Both because he'd be a badass rider on a fucking elephant and probably have an Iskander tier Noble Phantasm, and because it would trigger the FUCK out of /pol/

>WE

I summon myself, as out of infinite universes out there, there must be at least one where I became a Counter Guardian after winning this war or something. As my current self doesn't want to become a hero of justice, my future self probably isn't going to kill me.
Since he already went through all of this, future me will know everything about other masters and servants, and, probably, how to defeat them.

This should be a CYOA. Random roller selects your Summon, their Class, and what kind of magic you can use otherwise. From there, IRC Grail War. Going to work soon, or I'd do it myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England

Went on a crusade and conquered the Welsh and Scots. This'l do.