LTC LIFTOFF IN 5 HOURS!

Buy it now, before it breaks 550!!

(Cap this!)

Probably

>anime poster is wrong again
What a surprise

Fuck man, there's so many made up posts on Veeky Forums. It's like a plague. Every other thread is "this coin (that has already mooned) will reach ____ in ____ amount of time." And saying "cap this" somehow validates the statement.

It's pumped 70% at the same time in the morning three days in a row. It's whale games, but you might as well climb aboard.

And the post isnt even a month old. Hilarious

I have my buy at 0.017. I think we will continue the normie rise. 0.019 at GDAX

Get ready faggots.

>5018319
>oyyy veyyy shut it downn
pajeet shills are not supposed to be btfo this much! delete this!!

It has been going side way for half a day. When the fuck will my money grow????

In 5 hours. Like every morning. Buy more.

I remember that

Leave and never come back, retard.

Where they at? I wanna see this nigger kill himself live

I remember that

stfu and sell already normie you arent cut out for this business

screen capped it.
looked at the ltc vs usd.
deleted screen cap.

I sold earlier, looks like a pennant forming, where is a good buy in. I put 0.0174

The whales pump it at the same time every morning. You won't get a lower price than this for a couple weeks (when everything crashes). The whales want as much normie money flowing in as possible, so they are generating mad hype to drive LTC to sperg levels (1K plus) before dashing with all the normie cash.

Buy now. In a few hours you will thank me.

I bought at 90 you fucking loser.

>RSI at 93
>Volume dipping hard
>Way outside bands

Everyone in this thread is retarded.

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Buys litecoin for growth.

Panic sells litecoin after half a day of non growth.

Idiots. If only I had more real money to accumulate more

>meme lines and tea leaves lined up
>tarot cards at the ready
>drops of water placed in lake; examining the ripples
>butthole hairs tingling from drops of mercury dripping from my ass
yeah litecoin is going down boys sell

Wojacks have been warned. Best price for along time so buy in or be pink.

>coin just pumped like mad
>already sitting right below ATH
>absolutely no movement on beijing time
>not even 100k sats shifts on GMT/CET opening

>NO GUISE YOU DUN UNDERSTEN ITS GOING TO BE VERY EXBENSIVE BERRY SOON CUZ I REALLY REALLY WANT TO AND LE STUPID NORMIES AMIRITE

this board is possibly the most pathetic of all nowadays

I'm saying TA is a fucking meme and does not work with crypto and hardly works/is a self-fulfilling prophesy when it does "work".

>USA isn't even anywhere near being awake yet. >Europeans are unreliable because they unironically can't cash out.
>Just coming off a massive spike to .02 BTC that will eventually settle around .015 BTC again.

FFS newfags, learn about some other coins to shill. I hear Signatum is primed for a Moon, but you retards wouldn't know about anything off CuckBase.

>Europeans are unreliable because they unironically can't cash out.
that wouldn't make sense even if the latter part were true. bitstamp has been here before coinbase, underreddit.
>random incoherent buzzwords
you are the cancer that killed this board. I hope you get aids and morbus crohn.

Clearly missed the LTC train, and now doesn't want to get on because...
>other coins

GET OUT.

Everyone else, lets load up before America wakes up and tries to buy this juicy dip.

Just got in should I be okay bought 200 us at 312 a coin

You'll be excellent! Good work!

>yfw 500 sats

So if market crash is imminent and all coins will be worth much less, but you cannot convert to fiat because of taxes (USA), then what do? monero?

If this is true, and not some bullshit, then you did well. Don't panic sell. Hodl, theres plenty of room for growth for the next 3 weeks.

>bought at 297
i am such a fomo retard.
at least i sold iota for it at 4.70
kinda wanna go back into that though with how low it is.

any serious guesses onto if this will rise again today?

tether

>serious guesses

I know this is a shitty representation drawing but check the trend out. By christmas I forsee ~500 easy

xlm and etc are my best guesses.i would have said ripple, but that shit just ripped

what the fuck even is this

you drew some lines in paint, well fucken done

Just sold my boipucci and bought 100k

It is so factual I'm shittin g myself why I did not get in this shit earlier

Got 2 coins at $100 the other day. Got another 2 now at $340, so averaging $220. Hodling from here since tapped out on liquidity. Wish I pulled the trigger harder. Oh well.

google trends, it's obvious oscillations and it'll line up perfectly with christmas.

Normie here with some $$ to blow. How do i get these coins now

coinbase nigger

How long does Coinbase take to verify identity?

Blow me bebe.

Monero will hit $500 before Litecoin

So where is that lift off OP? So far it keeps crashing

Three fiddy

>bought high
>at least I sold low

Tried to buy $120 worth at 310 from Coinbase and now my wallet is worth $115 at 330

serves me right I guess

>tfw I tried to buy $1000 worth of LTC @ $130 but my bank rejected the transaction so I said fuck it

Still two hours from when I predicted if you look at the time I posted. Be patient. It will come.

Seems like the price is being artificially kept down because of phony sell or buy orders...

>not reading investopedia on different indicators
the absolute state of your brain

This is exactly it. And it has happened for the last couple days.

ITT
I hope I wasn't too late

Nope this moment is the best dip we've seen in a bit get on it!

Double death cross forming.

Thanks for nothing OP, in 1.5 hours it will be 5 hours and it's not even $325

I am about to buy 1LTC.
It is at a ATH, is this even a good idea?

Nope. It'll fall back down within the next few months.

Do you know what liftoff means? When I say five hours to lift-off, I mean that the rocket will LEAVE THE GROUND in five hours.

It is not at ATH...

Skip on it user

Buy ETH

Tomorrow everyone will be posting news articles and tweets about how it's almost at $700. Then it will jump and hit $800-850 by midnight.

you know theres more than just the 5min chart

not at an ATH

am relatively new at reading charts. what's with all these minor sell transactions? is it some bot that is trying to keep this artificially low? and if so, is that so major acquisitions can be made because I have seen a lot more large buys than sales. or is it to entice the normies then dump crash this thing? thanks

Some faggots just discovered arbitrage trading
So there is huge dump volume
GDAX will bleed in fiat , then become a huge winner
Gap on exchanges is already closing
Then its a blast off

As LTC gets mainstream attention and more normies coming to buy, it helps whales to further entice people into the market by causing the coin to have huge jumps regularly. People wake up and see +60% and FOMO in hard. Whales keep the price low while they accumulate, then drop walls and further buy, driving up the price and getting a bunch of people to want to enter the market. The whales then use bots to slowly bleed out all the newfriends all day, as the price declines. By the end of the day, they are down a fair bit of USD, but up a FUCKLOAD of LTC, which are now more highly valued than ever. They will keep doing this for a couple months, until LTC is saturated, and have one last huge push, where a bunch of normies will buy, and then these whales will sell LTC into the ground.

So

1) right now they are inflating price, which costs them a little tether or BTC, but gains them a bunch of bled LTCs and a bunch of new excited investors they can rob in day-trades
2) in three months when this has run its course they will dump LTC at whatever, 2K, activating all the normie buy orders all the way down, and the coin's value will drop back to 80$

so arbitrage trading closes the gap between the exchanges as people make gains on the price difference. this artificially holds the price low. when the gap is closed, the dam breaks and prices rise?

>Whales keep the price low while they accumulate

How do they keep it low?

thank you for taking the time to draft this well-reasoned response. I really want to learn as much as I can.

Sellwalls nigga

so we hold nigas? 30 ltc in my bags / 100 piece

It just tested down and faced very strong resistance, feeling bullish.

>Litecoiners actually believe this

Buy ETH before you're left dissapointed.

I love it when it fucking dips and everyone freaks out and sells their shit. Fucking normies.

Anons pls halp I'm a nocoiner. I spent the last 2 days trying to open accounts on 5 different websites and NONE OF THEM FUCKING WORK I WANT IN ON THIS. Kraken verified me but now their login page is fucking down, normiebase and GDAX verification is fucked due to traffic, bittrex won't log me in either.

Don't think I can watch another litecoin moon this week without kms. What platforms do you guys use?

There are some really salty panjeets in here.

I don't understand why they don't just buy into some LTC and hodl for month?

I think maybe because it's already too expensive for them so they should just go poo in the street.

How high are we gonna go lite bros.
Its been compressing for a day nearly now.
I'm thinking we should see alteast $350 next run

>reddit spacing
you have to go back

Yes buy $10 below the ATH.

Lets be serious here. It literally went from 70 to 300 in a matter of days. Will we be the stupid ones that does not take profit. It has happened so many times with me.

halp? :(

Then you friend, don't deserve a Lambo.

How many litecoin for this girl?

By mid 2018 1.5 should be enough

>you sold mana to buy ltc at 360
>sold DASH to buy CND
I've literally lost money since getting into this a week ago
AAAAHHHHHHHH

What's with these all these .004 movements

It's an encrypted code that whales use to communicate with each other. It says 'moon time in 20 minutes'.

Where's the pump reee

Coinbase or binance?

My only options for cashing out on the pump

fuuug

binance is $40 lower and coinbase might close

WHERES THE FUCKING PUMP I WANNA SELL ALREADY REEEE
seriously i thought this was gonna pump

>lteast $350 next run
I feel like liquidating 10 LTC to secure investment, hold 20 long term

any predictions for EOD EOY?

my crystal ball is full of meth 404 not found

It just went up $10 in the last couple of minutes. It's starting.