Prepare for freefall

anyone with any knowledge of financial markets history knows that there is only one way the market can go in 2018.

what if the big tech guys made bots that pump their stocks up forever using a special algorithim, and thats why the stock market has gone up so much this year, and thats why bitcoin goes to infinity. its all psychological trickery

technically that would be fraud, company management needs to disclose the market whenever they purchase their own stock. get educated.

sage for rude behavior

wot

???

reported for pjg

Noooo, don't spread your "inescapable, immutable laws of human behavior and economics" FUD.

JEALOUS NOCOINER, THIS IS BREAKING ALL PREVIOUS PATTERNS OF EVERYTHING, MUH BLOCKCHAIN CAN DO LITERALLY ANYTHING AND IS SUPERIOR TO ALL EXISTING THINGS, THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE DIFFEREEEEEENNNNT,

Iduno if you are joking but thats literally what happens, algorithms dominate the market and are responsible for like 90% of trading

people bitch about it constantly in the industry

its not the companies buying shares, its hundreds of quant/PE designing algorithms that are insanely bullish

I'm a bit concerned about all these new coiners losing their money. They are technically dumber and more emotional than we are and I don't know what will happen once they get raped. Probably a lot of lawsuits by their parents.

fair enough, but this shit is a massive bubble

Yeah it's probably that and not all the funny money the central banks printed.

Actually maybe this happens with in a couple days if the new coiners are persuaded to buy potcoin on bittrex. They'll send over their litecoin and most likely buy after it's pumped 3x. Then after maybe 5x everybody from Tonight dumps their bags on them leaving them stuck at 5 or 7k sats as the price settles around 3 or 4.

What don't you understand about limited supply you retard.
Bitcoin is the only coin in the whole of crypto that is both :
1) limited in supply, 21 millions
2) is decentralised and can have its code changed at the whim of an individual, like ethereum, beecash, litecoin etc.

Maybe crypto as a whole is a bubble ( which is really some shitcoin pumping and then collapsing in the same day ), but bitcoin have only one destination : the moon.

But please you nigger, keep panicking and creating dips, i need them to accumulate more while i can.

Fucking hell, what sort of normie trash is using Veeky Forums these days!
I'm not even going to bother explaining this shit to you.

big if true

bitcoin is controlled and at the whim of miners you dumb fuck.

you are fucking delusional. Bitcoin currently serves no purpose except for criminals to launder money and commit fraud, as well as dumb money speculating.

And if you think bitcoin is truly decentalized ur fucking retarded.

>Bitcoin is the only crypto with limited supply
>Bitcoin is the only decentralised crypto

The current state of Veeky Forums.

i'm interested, expand on this