Ripple is approaching $.50 I'm the same guy who is always posting the buy XRP or regret threads...

Ripple is approaching $.50 I'm the same guy who is always posting the buy XRP or regret threads. I'm just trying to help you guys out. I bought at $.23 and Im holding so don't think you're buying my bags. Good luck anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday?n_cid=NARAN012
reddit.com/r/bitfinex/comments/7je2lw/ripple_xrp_unconfirmed_but_listed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has no reason to pump. The dump will be big

Is changelly a scam? It's been trying to transfer to my XRP wallet for 5 hours now.

Ripple and 80% of other altcoins will die so quick, everyone is trying to get thousands of “the next big coin” except businesses aren’t going to accept 4000 different coins, two to three major players will live out. That’s why you don’t see 4000 major banks.

Ripple will become the next AUD.

Yup congrats on that one

trying to get on but all exchanges are taking ages to fucking verify. fuck australian government bs

>he doesn't know

Veeky Forums isn't the only source of crypto news junior.

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday?n_cid=NARAN012

Key quote:
>"If all goes well, Ripple's blockchain payments system could carry its first real funds between Japan and South Korea as early as spring 2018. Eventually, the banks aim to send money by using Ripple's virtual currency, known as XRP, cutting costs an estimated 60% compared with conventional methods.

Confirming what we've always suspected. First they use ripple net, then when proven they move onto using XRP itself for further savings.

You’re delusional , feeding info on deadcoins doesn’t make it happen

>37 banks announce they're using xrp
>no reason to pump

haha hey guys i heard a litecoin atm opened in detroit MOON MOON

Australia is actually one of the easiest places to verify in. BTCMarkets.

>deadcoin
>Top 10 crypto

Tell me user, why is your portfolio less than 10k?

You sound like one of the same people who said "EUHGHH IT IS DEAD COIN IT WILL NOT GO PAST 20 CENTS EUEGHH"

Except it’s not and pumping ripple won’t make it go there, is your finger that far away from the pulse that normies are storming cryptos?

No I’m sure it will remain cents on the dollar and that’s not a bad thing

nah, our cunt government makes us take id for anti money laundering bullshit which should only be enforced on wogs.

US exchanges require you take selfies and all sorts of bullshit. BTCMarkets all you need is license & electoral roll details.

Except it is, it's in top 10. Banks are using. It's an official cryptocurrency. No matter how centralized. Your point is irrelevant. XRP once adoption takes place will never go down again. Just admit you didn't listen and you shorted XRP 20x lev.

>37 banks announce using a crypto that hasn’t even sublimated into one usd
Sounds stable, must be strong prominent banks

This fidget spinner is gonna make me rich as fuck

Only pajeets play with low liquidity shitcoins. I use 50 BTC and move around XEM and XRP all the time. Way easier gains than buying NEO or OMG.

If I wanted to I could buy a ton of XRP coins right now but the point is you are banking on these “major banks” utilizing a coin pumped by NEETZ which has given them 0 infrastructure to go off of. Whatever banks are doing this will 90% reverse that decision as it’s incredibly volatile and or go bankrupt.

Why do you think banks don’t use Monopoly money? It’s only as useful as someone deems it, so go on me ahead of the curve cyber nerd go tell the 98% of the general public not utilizing it how you got rich years from now

Good luck Pajeet.
Have fun holding those heavy heavy bags, and red candle.

>what is multiplication

how the fuck do I buy XRP for USD help a newfag out

Extremely strong buy signal today.

Sit on this rest of the week and get rich.

But but but biz said it is a scam, thats the reason i havent bought last year. Because interneteksperts told me not to. Because MUH DECENTRALIZATION. What have you done? Ive lost everything with not investing in this... i bought shitcoinlink now im suicide

Already took profits
Might rebuy if it drops hard I expect

on the same boat i have coinbase acc dunno how to buy ripple

>0,53 on bitfinex
>0,38 on binance

wat

This
I just transfered 500€ to coinbase to buy more LTC, but now I want to put then into XPR. What's the best method and websites to get the most XRP out of this money?

>buy on binance
>sell on bitfinex
>????

Not bitfinex, they cost/buy for 0,57 there while on gate hub it’s 36.

$0.45 since I read this post.
Moon is to large foe me to buy in on. Sorry bros.

It's gonna moon all day.
Time for Europe to buy.

I have 2500 xrp bought at .20

Am I going to make it?

Is this a pump and dump?
Why is it mooning?

For those who want to do arbitrage on Bitfinex, don't.

XRP deposits aren't arriving, apparently:
reddit.com/r/bitfinex/comments/7je2lw/ripple_xrp_unconfirmed_but_listed

Bitfinexedddddd

So I should buy BTC and send them over gatehub to trade for XRP?

youre gonna x3 for sure

How come Bittrex disabled the wallet just now? Why does this always happen when there's a pump going on?

yes

"Coincidence" as always

yes. Buy at the ATH you fucking moron. if it drops below $0.40 sell sell sell!

I live in Australia and am new to crypto currency. How and What is the best place to buy Ripple coins?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

'routine'

BTCMarkets - it's literally one of like 4 coins you can easily get in australia mate, im surprised you havent seen it yet

Its all fun and games until XLM's founder dumps his huge ass bags on you...again.

Enjoy staying poor Ripplefags

Thanks I am looking at it now.

He cant, tard. Try reading something sometime.

Takes a couple days to transfer AUD to btcmarkets, so if you want in, do it earlier rather than later.

Been holding since $0.185. Good times.

Congrats on calling $.50

>what are market makers

Your FUD is old, pathetic, and has been addressed ad nauseum. Stay poor.

hodl the dogecoin

I've been trying for 3 fucking days to buy XRP, BITTREX lost all credibility to me, what are good alternatives?

Where can I get XRP right now and transfer all my shit?
BITTREX is dead for me.

Can't you buy Ripple on pretty much every exchange?

I always found binance easy to use. But bittrex is my main exchange.

I can't buy XRP in BITTREX since I don't have a wallet for it yet, been trying to setup a wallet for 3 days to start trading.
Even so, a lot of people are saying that even with a setup wallet they're having "unconfirmed" trades for hours in there.

Btcmarket charges like a 10% spread. Fuck paying overs.

you need a wallet to trade?
i thought you only used a wallet to send or recieve.

im using bitstamp btw, the volume is massive alot 10xs coming into ripple now. the only problem with bitstamp are the high fees

I'm using Binance for now, already send the necessary funds there.

XRP is being pump and dumped by bots on Binance. Be very cautious if you decide to enter,

All exchanges are filled with bots though. Only on Binance the interface is good enough for you to see them.

If you enter anywhere near 2900-3000 sats or 0.00075 - 0.00080 ETH prepare to get dumped on.

talk to us in btc or fiat

I was able to make good profit this afternoon on XRP but the volume was much higher, i tried again tonight and walked away with .5 ETH, just saying, be careful because they are dumping anywhere near 50 cents.

0.00002900 - 0.00003000 SATOSHI NAKAMOTOS you stupid faggot.

New fags everywhere amirite?

nobody trades xrp for btc, when you have fiat pairs...
not really

Ive used changelly before always worked for me.

Can someone explain why my thinking is wrong?

Feel free to shit on me as long as you actually put arguments against me.

I'm not a TA fag or anything, but this is just thinking logically and observing how prices fluctoate throughout the day usually.

It's always the same, Europeans wake up, pump few shit up in 4 hours, then it starts dipping again for another 6 hours before chinks/americans/aussies wake up.

Please feel free to critique.

The difference is only yesterday chinks were the first on to start buying.

Where is this headed the next few days?

Been holding Xrp for a while. I'm new to crypto

Should I sell and book profits ?

Wait a little longer and observe what is going on, but I assume it will dip for another 4-5 hours at least. Maybe I'm wrong, but as I've said here
You can still sell now and jump in later if you see it will gain momentum again. I don't know if we'll see another upward movement, not in next 6 hours as I've said.

I bought XEMs instead of XRPs

In theory seems like you're right but I've observed it on more than few occasions that this theory doesn't hold water.

and you ll be rich in 2-3 years dont worry best blockchain out there !

38000 XRP bought at $0.17, I'm sitting pretty.

Most australians would be trading ripple on BTCMarkets (not binance) more likely to be Asians (plus our pop is tiny in comparison).