Why didnt u tell me about XRP?

Fuck you biz and your fucking scam coins.

coz it is scam coin with huge bag holder population

You dumb fucking retard, XRP is at ATH right now. How could anybody be holding a bag?

Btc is up 2200% this year, XRP is at 6000%

How deluded are you?!

"scam coin" that's being adopted by hundreds of banks. """"yeah seems very risky""""

Let me illustrate this for you and re-iterate. You’re fucking mental. :)

Where u buying xrp

>XRP is at ATH right now.

Not in sats it isn't

Holy shit. When will these fucking insane cryptos die

What the fuck?! Why the fuck would that matter? Explain.

What? Why? XRP is literally the most efficient crypto out there, you’re trolling me aren’t you.

Polo, bittrex, Binance, shapeshift... XRP has the most exchange listings than any other coin besides BTC.

If there ever was a sure thing, XRP is it.

Cut and dried, that is it.

Because there are people that bought in at 24k sat hoping to get their sat back

I saw the announcements. But I didn't buy in because Ripple did nothing for the last months. It was too risky. Bagholders could dump their shit on you.

holding a bag if you bought at ATH in sats. Those sats are long gone my friend

Ripple is not decentralized.
You have to trust a bunch of root servers run by Ripple Inc and banks.
Their agreement is enough to fuck you over.

except it shits all over the main reason we wanted crypto, geniuses. getting away from the banks, from the fed, from the USD. if ripple actually won, wed never get away. thats why it wont win.

came to post this

That's why I love monero.

You're so full of shit.

>Ripple is not decentralized.
No but it can be if needed, duh.

>You have to trust a bunch of root servers run by Ripple Inc and banks.
Wrong. Ripple Inc has to answer to the financial regulations and monetary committees, which is why it's being adopted by the top financial industries. Ripple do it by the book.

>Their agreement is enough to fuck you over.
Your shitcoin tanked eh? No luck retard.

What country are you living in where you think you don't need governments and banks?

Go live in West Africa and see how that's like.

Whether u like it or not banks will have to adopt a coin in some shape or form bunker boy.

Pic related

You must hate 99% of crypto these days then huh? I bet you hate your parents and make them refer to you as a 'cypherpunk'

why doesn't the graph include Stellar Lumens or RaiBlocks?

Not even just makes, if crypto succeeds no industry will go unscathed in some form or manner. these little bitch boys still think crypto is just something u use to buy drugs and CP on their 'onion sites'

monero is great.

government is definitely something you need. i didnt even talk about government. you do not need banks, however.

monero is great.

because then it wouldnt look as good

>graph

I'm loaded on BTC thank you very much.
No state or US law is going to decide to print more of my coins for the benefit of it's country only.

>do not need banks
Ha! charlie talked about threaten the dollar, but to imagine a world without banks, man! its an exciting time to be alive (and holding)

and actually, that brings up a good point about OPs chart. as long as a network is faster than a bank transaction, it is a viable alternative to a bank. ripple is competing with something more like request network (or paypal). i wouldnt hold my money in it