So Bittrex's BTC price is $1000 less than the price you get for BTC if you google "Bitcoin price"

So Bittrex's BTC price is $1000 less than the price you get for BTC if you google "Bitcoin price".

Are their exchanges where I can get a better price?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenspread.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Yes

Is there an updated version of this.

tokenspread.com/

yes do a reverse image search than google term

ETH is $610 on Binance and $680 on GDAX. Have at it, buddy.

Can I even take advantage of this with btc being this slow?

Can you withdraw USD from Bittrex? No? Then what does it matter what price it's trading at there as long as its all relative.

Guess not but if you had a stable common currency between the exchanges you could theoretically make money just by switching back and forth.

>you could theoretically make money just by switching back and forth.

Is this possible?

yes look up arbitrage trading

That's called arbitrage.
Get the fuck out for not knowing it.
And I dare you to do such thing.
Let me know how quickly those transactions happen.

Well specifically is it possible among all the exchanges is what he asking and I think if we look at Bittrex

BCC seems like a stable conversion currency the prices are about the same per BTC but I'd need to do the math. Let me see what else there is.

Yeah it's called arbitrage trading and people usually get bots to do it

I want to try it but I'm all in hodling link

Times I tried for small margins it didn't work because there are fees and by the time you get it to the other exchange the price difference is gone
Plus you have entered have an account on a lot of shitty exchanges when I only like binance

The more I think about this thread I can't help but wonder how old are you people? You've never thought about arbitrage until now? You don't even know the word?

I've just never day traded or anything before. This whole crypto thing is teaching me lessons.

I'm seeing 7.5% variance in pricing in realtime between exchanges.

How much of this is placement advantage intercepting inbound info and then computers chasing each other in a circle on autopilot?

All of it

This. Any chance you had at doing this died when transaction times took anything over 2 minutes.

whats placement advantage?

I'm a 22 year old NEET and all I do is trade memecoins

I'm worth like 800k in crypto and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing

Am broke college student with $100 to my name and a semester coming up I owe $2k on, please gib BTC will love you forever:
1JoiwdctUKCtwJnVkW7tSUspw51PnhWA8X