If you don't invest in Zcoin you must hate money

Zcoin will pump to atleast $100 by January 1st and It will be $1000 by 2018 EOY.

Zcoin is best best privacy coin. Why?

As a student who studies cryptography I can tell you that the Zcoin protocol is better than every privacy coin and is more secure by a long shot. Why? Zero-knowledge crypto proofs help secure transactions on the block chain as they completely remint the coin everytime it is transacted.. you are not listening are you biz fags, because you just want a quick pump coin.. for fucks sake.. read my points

Here is a quick rundown of why this coin will pump fagots:

-Znodes are used to process the blockchain, and they are giving incentive's people that host znodes with $$$ and of course there will be faster transactions.

-Merkle tree proof of work coming out, this allows miners to be more memory dependent, which is more secure and gives more decentralizing aspects bitcoin does not have.

-New wallet coming soon. Why the fuck not? A new wallet gui always gives a pump.

That was my quick rundown for you degenerate investors who cannot read the goddamn white paper. Enjoy the lambo(s) if you invest.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.zcoin.io/richlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bought 293 of these OP. Will I make it?

Make it? You will have a hot ass wife, any lambo of your choosing, and a pocket pussy signed by roger ver.

Fuck your shitcoin, the king is back

>he invests in a 350 market cap coin

thank you but monero

Any way I can pool my Zcoin together to create a masternode with someone?

Sage

Except Zcoin isnt something a pajeet can afford lmao

Why would you even bother shilling this? Honestly?
Unless you're one of explorer.zcoin.io/richlist and want to quickly cash out I guess?

It's simple. Zcoin has a great dev team and huge projects coming in the long term and short term. This coin will be within the top 20 mid next year or earlier.

But it's shit at its only job, being a private coin.

Explain. It is a private coin and functions well.

Made a good trade today. Big news coming next week about Znodes. We will easily see .004 BTC next week.

I can see the balance of random people's wallets, ergo it's not private.

The Zerocoin protocol means you cannot know who is who. That's the point. Blockchain analysis is impossible on ZCoin, yet it retains Blockchain auditability. Its the only privacy protocol for which this is possible.

Adresses have visible balances, see explorer.zcoin.io/richlist for proof. Therefore it is not completely private and of no use. If I wanted a coin that was not private there are a lot of other, better choices. If I want a coin that's private XMR is really my only choice right now.

Take time to read the white paper, or even use Zcoin. Zcoins are newely minted, it also uses zero knowledge proofs where a person cannot be tracked back from the public ledger. There is no revealing info from the sender or receiver using this protocol.

how will it compare dgc?

You realize that coins that don't show the balances on the blockchain could be inflated ad infinitum and you'd never know. That's why they kept the balances on the blockchain. Remember that one time when a Bitcoin transfer had a bug and 92 billion BTC were created? It happened twice. On a blockchain where you can't see the number of coins you would never know this happened. On ZCoin you would know. Have fun when a bug occurs in your coin and its inflated away to nothing.

>it's not a bug it's a feature

Also
>Zerocoin requires trust of the people who do the initial setup of the ledger. If they subverted it, they can print infinite currency and you won't even know since the ledger is encrypted.

Firstly you cannot print more ZCoin without everyone knowing because the ledger is public. That's the point of the Zerocoin protocol. You cannot inflate it without everyone seeing on the blockchain. Privacy could be corrupted, but that is all. Secondly, they are releasing the Sigma protocol next year which removes the trusted set-up so again this is a non-issue. Try harder.

I don't really need to try desu. This coin is heavily flawed at its only purpose, privacy, there's not a single reason to pick this over Monero and until it's better I'm not buying it even if it's going to double its value.

You're right. Knowing that your coin isn't being inflated into nothing isn't worth it. Having a public ledger to act as proof of purchase or sale isn't worth it. Having a coin that can scale 100 times larger than Monero isn't worth it. And having a coin whose anonymity set is hundreds of times larger than Monero (who only gives you an anonymity set of the number of people currently doing transactions) isn't worth it. Keep trying.

Check out Solaris XLR. It will have a zero coin protocol update very soon, master node is still very much affordable.

would do the same, i only have 100