Ladies and Gentlemen; I have frightening news. Some one, on this very board, is a heretical Xeno...

Ladies and Gentlemen; I have frightening news. Some one, on this very board, is a heretical Xeno. We have also recieved reports that some one here is worshipping the Dark Gods.

Thankfully, I have been able to contain them this to very thread! All we need to do now is to deduce who the alien, and who the heretic is!

Does one of them always lie and one of them always tell the truth?

We have deduced that one always lies about the truth and the other always tells the truth about lies. Or, was it the other way around?

So if we ask them which one of them is deceitfully telling truths and which one of them is telling truths about the lies, what would happen?

Not me boss

The doppleganger has already got past our lines of defense. Have you seen what he has done to our colleague?! And worst of all, it could be any one of us. It could be you. It could be me. It could even be the commisar.

I've found your heretic:

>It could even be the commissar.
Best place to hide if we're being real.

Well, I'll be sue to tell you guys if I see anything suspicious.

Thankfully, there's nothing suspicious at all in this area that would indict me to any kind of heresy, my fellow slaves of the Emperor!

I'm actually both, right now.
What are you gonna do, shoot me?

No heretic here! Just a regular old Ultramarine.

GGGgggrrrrrrzzzzzz....

*BLAM*
The Commisar?! That's Heresy!! See! He's already turning red!

No wait, that's blood!

I see. Well, thank you for the information...But, what kind of power armor...it looks quite "baroque".

I thought the Ultramarines were...well, Ultramarine in heraldry.

Bad servitor, bad!
I believe that they would most likely implode in a logic loop hole.

>Heretical xenos
JUST GLASS THE BOARD!!!! TOO MUCH HERESY! DOUBLE HERESY!!!!

>quote from man shot

I love how he still has that official looking part in his hair.

Nothing to see here...

Lord inquisitor the taint has spread beyond the containment zone.

*BLAM*

Honored Inquisitor, I would advise you to ignore this...disreputable character.

People like him would simply lead you away from the true path.