IT'S OVER! SELLLLLL SELL SELLL AHHHHH!!!

normies are flooding in....TIME TO FKING SELL!! ITS A BUBBLE AHHHHHH!!!!

Reasonable investor:
Buy on the FUD, sell on the FOMO.

Average Veeky Forumslet:
Day 1: OH FUUUUUUCK XYZ IS MOONING! BUY BUY BUY
Day 2: SHIIIIIIIIIIT XYZ IS CRASHING! SELL SELL SELL

BTC isn't doing much because there's a 900 BTC sell wall

People at work boasting they bought litecoin last week and making mad profits....GTFO normie!

When normie coins moon, you get the fuck in. Because theres ALWAYS a more stupid buyer than your average /biztard...the CNN viewer.

is litecoin a smart investment?

I rank it slightly below world of warcraft gold

No. It has no reason to exist anymore. It's like Yahoo.

then why is it number 1 in volume?

high volume almost always means a moon in a bull market

>Reasonable investor:

that would require a reasonable investment. this is shitcoin, we don't even know what it do

buying on FUD is how you lose your money

Norimies are shilling LiteCoin on Facebook, TRADE TRADE FOR OTHER TOP 5 COIN

normies

>cheapest coin on normiebase
>bitcoin clone
>shilled by charlie lee (creator) on american TV
>"maybe one day worth just as much as 1 BTC now"
>"litecoin will replace btc!"

Heard/seen them all ...

In this market shitcoins moon almost as often as proper coins. But that doesn't mean shitcoins are a smart investment.

What makes litecoin a shitcoin in your eyes?

BUY BUY BUY

Always buy on the pump.....!!!!

It directly competes with Bitcoin, while bitcoin is a better investment as people only talk about bitcoin.
The tech is outdated compared to Ethereum, Ripple and Monero.

>people only talk about bitcoin

People talk about cancer a lot but no one wants it.

Litecoin was there from the beginning, and was always seen as a cheaper alternative to bitcoin. Give me one reason why it wouldn't rise in value to reflect that.

because ppl realize that it is just a bitcoin clone with no own development. I mean what they do is literally just take the updates of bitcon and transfer it to litecoin.
Why would anyone invest in that?

Wait till they List PAY the next weeks :)

Alright, you have no idea what you're talking about.

oh no, the masses gonna want to buy in and fomo
fucking retard

then tell me, what it the inovation of litecoin that they did themselves? Besides decreasing the blocksize by the factor 4

I meant blocktime by 4

wow user...I

It's faster, it's cheaper, it was there from the beginning. That's enough for making people want to invest in it as an alternative.

You know what I've been thinking lately? I miss every single moon mission fueled by normie fomo because I always think it's too late and the bubble is already going to crash. I think the average Veeky Forumstard is thinking too far into the future while normies are lagging behind, and in a sense they make more gains than us because of their impulsive buying habits while we sit on the sidelines because we're overestimating them.
I just looked at the litecoin chart and to me it looks like there's still one pump left after a few days of stagnation. I'm not an expert on elliot meme waves but this looks exactly like the meme formation. And also normies are very slow and a lot of them will just now be getting on after they heard about it on le CNN.
If this breaks the consolidation in a few days I'm riding it to 0.022. My little brother who doesn't even know what market cap is quintupled his 80$ with IOTA and LTC on binance while I'm making like 4% profits (in satoshi value) a week sitting at my desk and looking at shitcoin charts all day every day.

oh fugg forgot to attach pic

And Ethereum is outdated compared to Cardano...

between biz and ((them)) telling me to sell my btc.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How the fuck do you figure ltc will crash down to 60?

it's just a paint chart user, I was just trying to represent the inevitable crash, do you think I can even draw that accurately on that small ass chart with my mouse?

It's the best way to buy altcoins