I don't see enough link threads

Here you go, get in here linkies

:(

rip

our time will come, just hodl

No it won't

Linkie reporting in!

Just hodl guys, I even top up today, just relax, I know it seems bad but we will get there and be the ones laughing

Here's an other link pick

Is this a Canadian plumber ?

why wont it break 1500

I don't know the nationality of the plumber, but it was Chainlink who clogged the toilet.
Disqusting!

jesus are you people retarded? mainnet doesn't launch until next year. just shut up for fucks sake.

maybe its a stupid question,
but isn't the maximal supply of LINK to high to hold any significat kind of value per token?

No, this is the worst meme in the book. If you want to buy $5k link then you just do that. Who cares if the value per link is low? I'm gonna make a fucking bitcoin clone called tencoin that has a maximum supply of 10 coins. I'll be fucking rich right guys? If there are only 10 coins this shit will be crazy valuble right?

im a stinky linky

Yes this is true. It's like if a dollar had the value of one cent. It would be ridiculous and unusable. Chainlink has the same problem with it's huge tokensupply and therefor very low value per token. This has to be addessed

troll or retarded af lmao

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKIE

we lost the hope already

We're all dead. Good news is our holdings are out of circulation forever.

BUUUUUY BUUUY BUUUUYYYYY

> I'm retarded, look at me.

You're forgetting that USD has a lowest denomination of 1 cent. That used to be a haypenny. Bitcoin used to be worth .008 dollars per coin. You can use a thousandth of a link to make a purchase.there are billions of USD in physical tender in circulation in this very moment. Why does level of circulation matter when one link can be expressed in a tiny fraction of a percent.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

No he's an incoherent schizo

damn feels good to be a linkie,
I wake up every day without worrying about anything. Just lit a fat stoogie ,puffing away, looking at the lambo catalog. DAMN, nice cars vroom vroom! hehe.. can't wait to see the faces when I drop by the welfare office to pick up my cheque in one of those bad boys...
Ah, as I walk down the marble staircase of my villa I ponder how my holdings are doing, but then again, it dosent matter im a big boss and the small fries are trading a 1000 dollar coin for 0.25,..
Sergey calls me again , he is morally bound to keep his investors updated, ah yes.. more news, I smirk as I hear all the juicy details about the Bogdanoff partnership and how the Rothschilds once again got outplayed.

>stinky linkie

Im getting this one user, vewy nice!