XMR cant seem to break through 300. It seems to hit that point and then drop to 250. Anyone been swing trading this...

XMR cant seem to break through 300. It seems to hit that point and then drop to 250. Anyone been swing trading this? Think there might be some easy money. But monero is king and I dont want to get justd and sell now then watch it moon to neptune

Yah bro the 300 ceiling is real. But for how long?

You try to get at the KING, you get got

this shit can't go over 300, yesterday it went over 300 and i buy in at 308 expecting it to go 360 and goes back to the shitter of 290-298

Its 303 now asshole.

Notice how there is a huge spike in hashrate right as XMR passed through $200.

You know what that is right? It's people renting AWS spot instances to mine XMR now that such a strategy is finally profitable. Anyone who mines like this will not be hodling or speculating, they'll be dumping for their 10% profit margin immediately, it's basically arbitrage.

If you guys did any research at all you would know this is one of the best coins to hole through 2018

>reducing fees by 80%
>real world use cases growing everyday
>in before just cp and drugs
>developing THEIR OWN VERSION OF TREZOR

Everytime some piece of shit like Pivx or Verge (fucking lol) shits the bed it proves monero's use case

This is a one of a kind coin, yall can do whatever you want XMR moons without you

is this actually profitable? like what type of costs, and is it GPU or CPU mining?

even if it is profitable, i'd assume aws would shut you down?

come to think of it, why isn't every supercomputer in the world mining asic-resistant coins right now?

strapped in at .018 senpai
ready for $500

The real pair to watch is XMR/BTC. The range is 0.014 / 0.03 since middle 2016. Check where we are...

I heard at $2xx dollars it become profitable to mine XMR on Amazon EC2-Instances.

fuck it i went all in, THE KING

I will get cucked by monero again?

Well that's obvious that's because Bitcoins not going up. Why do you think Monero goes up? Bitcoin laundering

Pushing out of the low $300s like

whale here im pumping XMR right now
BUY BUY BUY

Yes it's profitable:

>hashrate with 10 c4.large instances running xmr-stak: 1,500h/s
>cost of 10 c4.large instances at spot rate: ~$0.16/h
>monero per hour: 0.00073
>price of monero ~$300
>0.00073 * 300 = $0.219
>???
>profit: $0.06 per hour

Not even close to profitable, even if XMR was $1000.

Why the fuck did I listen to Veeky Forums? You retards have no fucking clue about this shit.

Monero has no reason to truly moon until Bitcoin has been dethroned. Enjoy your bagholding until then.

What the actual shit? Swing trading a slowly growing potential coin is the stupidest thing I heard so far - unironically I might add.
Just HODL, don't expect it to "moon to neptune" and maybe put some funds in high risk coin.

>no reason to moon
literally the best/only privacy coin
also its mooning right now

Because it's not profitable and mining crypto goes against most user agreements.

The supercomputers I use charge anything between 3 - 10 cents per cpu per hour. You won't break even at those prices.

i dont understand who is buying monero at like 330 dollars usd now there is no news no reason to buy at 330 and not at 250 like 12 hours ago, just so fucking bizarre

As opposed to what? Litecoin tripled in price for no reason at all. At least for Monero there are tons of stuff in the pipelines for 2018

The coin has actual use and therefore constant demand, people aren't just buying it for the hype.

as I said who would buy at 330 who didn't buy at 270 8 hours ago or 250 20 hours ago.

Not everyone buys coins just to sell them to someone at a higher price within a month

Laggards?

People who are buying from darkmarkets and laundering funds right now instead of 8 hours ago

least retarded answer i've got so far desu

Can the moon shine on the small exchange I'm on?

This is what growth looks like when there's no stupid money in it.

I'm buying, thank me for the mini pump

Road to 0.21 is on!

Right now in this market you're supposed to compare to the ETH value. This shit is actually losing value. Most good coins are keeping up with ETH.

Eth will go to the ground next time btc moons.

Why can't I withdraw my xmr from binance? Shits irritating

xmr and ltc seem to be syncronized making for nice parity exchanging among the two at the moment. not sure how long this will last but im keeping my eye on these two coins for sure

anyone else having issues? i thought i fucked up the withdraw but binance is just being shitty i think. been 3 hours waiting.

Shit Omar's coming yo

OMAR’S COMING

OMAR HERE

OH SHIT

Someone make a pic of Monero Omar coming and all the shitcoins running away

I hold LTC xmr last month :
LTC went 3x after stagnant period
XMR little over 2x, but it's comfy as fuck, while, LTC is fudded all the time and invaded by normies

>XMR cant seem to break through 300.
It's still very much tied to bitcoin. I think that as Monero continues to develop, it'll start to stand on its own a bit more.

>Monero has no reason to truly moon
It's the best user crypto by a long shot. As long as that's the case there will always be volume.

Mine is.

>tied to btc
>btc going down
>xmr up over 15% hitting $330

It physical won't let me begin the process. Did you withdraw xmr?

Why would you ever sell Monero? I thought everyone just hodled it for SHTF day.

hashrate spiked because nicehash got hacked and nicehash kiddies flocked to monero mining, whick is pretty stupid considering most of them use nvidia and it's not their best algo