Where are my all in bros at??

feeling comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

arkcoin.net/bittrex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would feel comfier if they’d stop fucking around with Ark vm

Dude arch chad bro right here guy frack yeaaa. It was designed to exploit and be exploited by the normie invasion that is upon us now. It's the next normie coin, soon see it being used soon across France and Europe by students for concerts and meals. You'll see.

Is biz_classic around? Curious if they came out of that Slack discussion favorably or negatively? Honestly didn't know what the fuck they were talking about half the time.

>*silently rises*
top nep stinky linkys

Would be nice. I would love to use muh Ark dividend shekels for daily life. I don’t need lambo. I just need some coin that pays for my day to day needs and wants and keeps growing through it all.

probably asleep, its 4:15 AM here in Jew York

You mean the thing on reddit about Ark vn? I missed the slack talk. I just wish the devs would realize I wanna make money.

This is what they posted on reddit:

“Thanks for posting this, Jarunik.

We are Goldenpepe and Moonman, the biz_classic guys. The questions we asked were mostly technical questions we had and questions our voters brought up in our discord.

It was a very enlightening discussion and Mike along with Grexx addressed a lot of the concerns we, and our voters, had. Ark is a young project and there are many different ways the ecosystem can evolve, with or without the ArkVM running on the main Ark chain.”

No doubt about ARK being extremely normie friendly, makes excited now that in the last month or so all normies have been wetting their beaks in cryptocurrencies, its really all starting to line up perfectly for ARK. 2018 is turning out to be more and more interesting. Im curious to see what partnerships they line up when ark core is basically complete. This goy is seriously barking for an ARKing

Here, brother. Just a little in BTC but pretty much all in.

who else bought @ 100k sat?

It seems like no one has any idea what Ark is supposed to be useful for in the future and that's a little worrying to me

buy high, sell low...

Just sold no regrets

time to meet your maker, arkies.

About 75% in here, wondering whether to sell now and buy back at the inevitable sub $4

>linear upper trend line

It's going a lot higher than that.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

its a literal ponzi if you read the whitepaper

enjoy your chink bags.

>Doesn't know who Jinius Tu is, kek

Yeah i deleted that post after i noticed you were quoting the scam coin guy.
I tought you were one of those "proof of stake is a pyramid scheme" guys that love to spam these threads.

no man. Im a 17K Arkie. AION is a legit scam. Maybe its different this time, but some of the devs on that team have a shady history, even if its just for the short term I still dont want to risk it with them.

like what kind of shady history?

Devs have clarified that the Ark token is mainly meant to be used as currency.

sold most of my ark yesterday. only have about 70 left.

I am not sure if i should buy back in. no Marketing from the devs and it seems like they dont even know what they want to achieve

Only when I ignore the price in satoshis

The satoshi price is actually going up my dude.

See.
Also they have a partnership with a PR firm now.

I keep my ARK from the before it mooned hard and I just keep getting more of it thanks to delegate. I hoped it would be $50 by now, but still made over 100% profit.

Arkies...

700 arklet here, trying to reach 1k

btw, looking to put another 500 in but after I saw prices go to 3.50 recently then back up to 4.50, thinking about holding off till then again. Yay or nay?

I post this every time but no-one thanks me. This is ARK being moved to exchanges to dump on you ... it helps ...

arkcoin.net/bittrex

Thanks Ark bro.

Whoa, almost like people are free to buy and sell as they please. Almost like a... free market.

So am I correct to think that the devs don't give a fuck about investors making money? Nice, those bags suddenly feel much lighter!

Im doing the same thing with ARK like what I did with ETH back in september last year. Bought it, put it away, and didn't look at it for atleast a year. Personally I would say "Yay", but when it comes to this months BTC bloodbath doing short term TA is useless and gambling-tier predictions. If you feel lucky then sure we might drop back down to 22k sats, but personally these small few cents wont matter much when ARK hits ETH-tier moon ATHs when their partnerships, SmartBridges, etc are announced. I truly think anything under $10 is a steal.

>So am I correct to think that the devs don't give a fuck about investors making money?

In the same way that Vitalik doesn't care about the price. Vitalik values ETH at $15, it's still at $670 despite that.
The devs are here to DEVelop, not to gamble.

Getting pretty upset with this. I slept through the dip and didn't rebuy. How high is the whale going to push it, fuck.

So you sold the bottom? That's pretty stupid.

mild moon approaches

Sold at 26650 and now the whale is repushing it. That quick jump to 28k is giving me FOMO but I know he's going to crash it in 30 minutes.

If they don't incentivize the need for ARK token then the price won't grow. It's simple as that. Vitalik is an autistic faggot, but ETH does exactly that. Tokens are running on the Ethereum blockchain and need gas to be spent. This drives up the price.

>So am I correct to think that the devs don't give a fuck about investors making money?

Not true, Mike stated that he wants ARK to be a form of a store of value (much like a savings account in a bank) and wants people to use ARK (like a chequing account) People are comparing this principle to fiat numerical values. $1 = $1, but 1 ARK does not = $1, The possibilities for its wide spread adoption is truly awesome in the bare definition of the word. ARK devs want ARK to be valued higher and want people that intend on storing it a store of value through staking and voting for a delegate, but they also want to have it in everyday use. Sorry if i sound dyslexic, I haven't slept in 2 days, trying my best here.

I really dont know why I'm still holding this
the memes about deluded arkies are all true

Lol, he's good. Milked me a little. I should not have gone to bed earlier.

Also ARK is trying to tap into the consumer base, rather than the enterprise, making it very business and POS friendly. -2ok im off to bed nowl. good night arkies

>0.00027606 BTC
What a fucking joke, even if it doubles in BTC value I'm still losing

this along with the lead developer leaving has me nervous as well

The Ark token is meant to be used as currency and store of value as well as the main voting mechanism in the Ark main net.
If you don't see any value in that i can't help you.

Didn't refresh before posting, basically just repeating what said.

Yes, I see value in that. Value that doesn't correspond with lamboland. If I wanted to store the value of my $, I'd put them into savings account.

>If I wanted to store the value of my $, I'd put them into savings account.

Get the fuck out of crypto then and enjoy your inflationary cuck bucks. Fucking normies, jesus christ.

>Get the fuck out of crypto
No thanks. I made 10x in 2 months. Not in the least thanks to ARK.
>normies
>implying

>If I wanted to store the value of my $, I'd put them into savings account.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HOLY SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST

These look fucking tight, nice work.

>THEY DIDN'T LISTEN AND ACCUMULATE