Transfers

Am I going to lose money (other than the transaction fee) if I transfer any of the big 3 over to Binance in order to make some trades? There is a big gap in prices atm, so I'm not sure how that works. I have mostly LTC btw.

Bump

Bumped

How the fuck long does it take to transfer a bitcoin neway

about 3 hours

It says completed on gdax and nothing is showing up on binance

I’m not planning to sleep untill this opportunity is gone, I would not post about if I were you it just draws attention and the market will even out faster the more people know

I'm not trying to arbitrage. My question is more about losing value by keeping it at binance. if i buy 100 LTC at 300 and move it to binance where it is 280, am I effectively losing 2000 just because I transferred?

How does this make sense to you??? Ltc is ltc no matter where you keep it

God please,
People are stupid.
Make it stop.

but the price is lower on Binance.

bump

Am Brainlet, pls halp

fuck off op you are obviously trolling, saged

HOLY FUCK, ARE TRANSACTION FEES REALLY $100 RIGHT NOW?

I just want to convert $500 USD DOGE to BTC. What is the most efficient way to do so.

>DOGE
>Changelly
>???
PROFIT

Not a troll. Am srs.

Bumppppp

Well I guess you could just transfer back and get the money back - the fees. Right?

? I guess this means that I am wrong. Lol. Thanks!

BUMP: How the fuck do we transfer BTC to and from without getting shrekt by fees? $100 per transfer is insane >.

I think you're screwed unless u buy from localbitcoins or somewhere else.

I just want to convert my DOGE into USD or maybe amazon gift cards. I know the fags at reddit are always looking to score, but I don't want to trust strangers on the Internet.

>.

Also, how can I calculate the current transaction fee? I've seen numbers between $20 and $100. I could probably swing $20, but I would have to do one fat transaction and I would hate for it to get "lost" by Changeally

Then to spend it I would have to pay another $20

fucking hell, .5% is nearly 10% after network transaction fees.