wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Polypsykana
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Phaenonites
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Casophilians
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Horusians
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Istvaanism
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Libricars
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Oblationists
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ocularians
ebay.fr/itm/25mm-Warhammer-40K-WDS-painted-Sisters-of-Battle-Exorcist-p12-/281771414235?hash=item419ae292db:g:8FMAAOSwu4BVyqSR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Puritan

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Thorians

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Amalathian

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Monodominant

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Anomolian_Beholders

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ardentities

Heretical

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Antiquarti

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Xenos_Hybris

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Xanthism

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Seculos_Attendous

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Revivificators

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Recongregationism

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Polypsykana

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Phaenonites

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Casophilians

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Horusians

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Istvaanism

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Libricars

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Oblationists

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ocularians

First for Orks

Go Thorian or go home. Vandire btfo.

Such is the live of i2

What are the melee armies in 40k?

NOT SO FAST ORKS!

>I2

Fuck yes, let's make this thread great again!

I guess I'd be an Ordo Hereticus. A SoB as a acolyte on my right and techpriest on my right.
Thorian.

Cypher did nothing wrong.

Bangles
Furries
Genestealer Cult
Harlequins
Chaos Daemons
Maybe Chaos Marines, not sure on that one.

Aren't Plague Marines the only good option in the CSM dex? I keep hearing this and need confirmation.

>he thinks Cypher is one person

Just bought that on eBay
Show me your last acquisitions Veeky Forums

No. Nurgle Bikers.

From last bread:

You figure any marines ever retired? I don't mean died, I mean settled down a raised orphans or grew crops on some backward planet or something.

Chaos marines and dark eldar are 'in theory' close combat armies.

This is the price I would have paid if I ordered on GW's website
(but some minis are OOP so fck gw)

Only good units in CSM are:
Chaos Spawn
Chaos Sorcerer

Mediocre units are:
Plague Marines
Heldrakes
Daemon Prince
Maulerfiends

Everything else is shit.

That's outdated information. It's all about Sorcerers and Cultists these days.

Ideal loadout for a Deathwatch Kill Team for GW KT? Two bikers included in the whole mess.

Freshly assembled drones and their dedicated controller pending a cleanup, plus an actually-based Ghostkeel I bought and assembled a day or two ago (pictured- it's just stealthy)

Cultists are pretty great for bullet shields
Obliterators and Helldrakes are infamous for a reason
Nurgle Bikers are still great
Noise Marines and Plague Marines are some of the best MEQ's in the game
A good deal of the forge world units are pretty good and the Fire Raptor is better than the loyalist version for what its worth.
Their formations are pretty ok, we got it better than Guard, Orks. BA and Death watch as far as formations are concerned

Nah. Well, some Fallen try to blend in with Imperial society as best as they can. Maybe that counts.
Thanks.

>want to play games
>work second shift until 12:30

Life is suffering.

*Death Watch

Shotguns and bolters, plasma on the bikers

Tau getting a Tiger Shark reboot to go along with the Barracuda reboot.

Thinking about picking up bangles on eBay but the weapon options are retarded.
>predator with tl las and heavy bolters
>10 man tactical squad with regular flamer, power fist n bolt pistol Sargent
>scout Sargent with sniper and power fist
>assault squad with flamer and combi plasma
>tactical Sargent with thunder hammer and all of the squad has been modelled with flamer/plasma/inferno pistols
Maybe they're selling them because they realised what a mistake they made.

You can't put plasma on Deathwatch bikers, only power weapons.

This pleases me, I love those units
And I love even more that Orks and Tyranids still get nothing

>Obliterators
>infamous
>plague marines
>some of the best MEQs
?

DELTET THIS!!

B-b-b-but a 70 point lascannon is a great deal! How can other armies even compete?

Obliterators, Termicide, and the Raptor Talon formation would both be loads better if we had some way to manipulate reserves and mitigate scatter.

>being surprised that Veeky Forums is still stuck in 2011

What wins in duel betwen Manta and Warlord Titan?

>The Phalanx defied description. Ship was not a big enough word for the home of the Imperial Fists. Fortress made no allowance for its grace and ability to travel between the stars. It could be defined in several ways: as fortress-monastery, temple, relic, the single biggest warp-capable object in all the Imperium, a symbol of Imperial might, battle-fortress. But none adequately captured the reality in words. Human speech was too limited.

The Phalanx is bigger than the rock?

Lore or TT?

Which space marines are the niggest?

Warlord gets to slap 8 D shots on it a turn, manta can do 2. Table-top-wise it would be the Warlord but it has an 800 point advantage over the Manta.
Lore-wise? Tau deploy a dozen Mantas and a thousand stormsurges, riptides, and supremacy armors and destroy the warlord titan and its accompanying legion without loss

How is this even a question? It's obviously the Salaniggers

What chapter tactics would I use for marines meleviolent?
What's the best way to list tailor them against a fluffy salamanders army?

Deathwatch Killteam for GW KT, 3 bikers and 5 vets (one with shotgun, rest with boltguns) or 2 bikes and 6 vets (4 with boltguns, 1 with shotgun, 1 with Stalker pattern bolter)

>What chapter tactics would I use for marines meleviolent?

Either IF or whichever one you want. Carcharodons seems like a good fit because MM like brawls and everyone hates them.

Bought a devastator squad to celebrate earning some money. My Imperial Fists could always use more big guns.

>list tailoring against a fluffy salamanders army
Scum.

Shotguns are free, every un-upgraded veteran can replace their bolter with a shotgun, and their close combat weapon with a boltgun.

Marines Malevolent still being dicks I see.

Bought 10 of the new custodies for 60usd.

FUCK YOU GW GIVE ME SHOTGUNS ON MY VANILLA MARINES

So what's the deal with Johnny? I mean yeah, he's got a rad pose and beakies are fucking awesome, but is there a nice big info dump on the guy? I thoroughly enjoy all johnny-related posts but I feel like I'm missing something.

Wasn't that thing why GW and Forge World agreed the Tau needed better ground Lords of War?

Regular shotguns suck, deathwatch guns are only better because they get the special ammo.

In the Blades of Damocles, a Manta, IIRC, one shots a warlord titan.

Not totally unbelievable, Longstrike kills a Warhound by shooting it in the head

I've modeled them to be specific due to WYSIWYG and it's a league with fluffy stuff. Idk how to model a shotgun and a boltgun so it's one or the other for me.

I did my vets holding the shotgun with a bolter clamped to their belt.

350 USD for an exorcist from China
ebay.fr/itm/25mm-Warhammer-40K-WDS-painted-Sisters-of-Battle-Exorcist-p12-/281771414235?hash=item419ae292db:g:8FMAAOSwu4BVyqSR

Check the post numbers Is the one you're looking for.

Wasn't that the event that wasn't even in the lore proper for the T'ros Campaign?

i'll probably do that when I get my second box of deathwatch. But for now I can't decide on a veteran with the stalker bolter or another biker.

You have morons on ebay paying over $100 for a fucking immolator.

Not even the right type, the exorcist is 25mm.

Well, they added it in.

Now Taros features two examples of titans being one shotted at long range. I guess that makes using the titans against the Tau unwise.

I want to play the dick dastardly of marines, piss yellow with only the most annoying tactics.

Skyhammer with grav-cannons, assault marines with power sword n bolt pistol sargents to tear him his marines and maybe one squad with melta bombs and an evisorator for his preacious land raider.
Or maybe, because it's equipped with flame throwers, it would be funnier to immobilise it with grav and have it sit there uselessly all game?

Librarian conclave for, not sure what psychic powers other than invisibility.
Biker captain so I can take all bikes as troops.

Give me some other ideas.

flip a coin

Yes

The Rock is like Castle Greyskull on some rolling hills.

The Phalanx is like Hogwarts stacked on multiple King's Landing(s) then the bottom half is that but reversed.

Heads = Stalker bolter
Tails = Biker

2/3 ended up being biker. So I guess i'll try the biker for now, although the sniper is VERY useful for fighting space marines due to ap 2 shots on sixes.

>I guess that makes using the titans against the Tau unwise

I think Titans of any kind usually have a good track record against the Tau.

I recall the Ork Stompas with the forcefields shrugging off the worst the Tau could throw at them on two separate occasions.

In kill team you'll never need better than AP3 and you get that with vengeance rounds anyhow

Drop the missiles and grenades from the squads. You won't hit shit with BS3 and small templates.

I you want to have fun, use the points for a Weapon squad with a demo charge and put it in your Vendetta.
Drop your imperial jihadists onto the biggest baddie/blob on the table and put a big fuck you template on it.

At 18 inch range, and needs to be 9 for rapid fire. With a sniper I can put 2 of those shots down range at 24'

then use the sniper or make both models and swap them out at will

It's for a league so I can't really 'swap them out' as it's persistent, unless the judge would allow it, which would kind of make sense. I could just say 'he got off his bike and grabbed his stalker bolter' or 'the bikes being repaired so he's using a stalker bolter instead'

That's the Rust Wars. Almost 300 years before the Tau saw the need to develop anti-titan weaponry and created dozens of weapon system designed to kill titans.

You are making the classical mistake of thinking the Tau are in a bubble of stasis like the Imperium.

What's your expectation about coming Time of Ending? Will it be good, shitty, or OK?

Bought two Imperial Knights and Codex, for the great low price of $275.96!
my wife is going to kill me

We have been in the Time of Ending since 3th ED. It's just the period between when behemoth invaded and the start of the 13th Black Crusade.

What you mean is the End Times which take place after 999 41K. What will happen? We have the Black Crusade series (Book 1 is Traitor's Hate) to tell us. My guess is that he loyalists will manage to stop the Daemon Cage from exploding but Abaddon will find what he seeks in the core of the Eye of Terror.

Doesn't the manta not get hit by the blasts? I know you fire at regular ballistic skill but it's still a flyer.

My bad, I was thinking about End Times.
That's near Eye of Terror, but what about Octarian sector, Attack on Fenris(propabli they will summon Magnus there), what about Tau, Commoragh, Eldar defending Black Library from Ahriman?

That's the genius of propoganda. Only one of the four warlord titans on Taros was destroyed, and it was killed by an airstrike from Tigersharks.

Years later, though, Longstrike is the one credited with the kill.

At least he /actually/ fucked up Pask.

Also I forgot about Carnage on Cadia.

It will some suck so much that GW will either apologize or admit that they tried their hardest to make it suck.

desu I think the last races left on the galaxy are Orks, Necrons and Tyranids.

They have the tenacity. And once they're the only ones left, they dont feed chaos, its dead.
So at a point, chaos actually needs to ally itself with the imperium/tau/eldar, just so they could have something to feed on. Which in itself is unthinkable.
Or chaos needs to become the bulwark to protect the materium, and could you see that happening?

In the end, galaxy will become simple biomass in the hive fleet, before it moves on.

Orks feed chaos, they don't feed it as much as some other races but they aren't necrons/nids.

>Octarian sector

Ghaz saved it from being overrun. Leviathan responded by sending two more tendrils to the region. Ghaz is still fighting there but he has his Meks working on a teleporter than can teleport him all the way from there to Armageddon.

>Attack on Fenris(propabli they will summon Magnus there)

Happens before the 13th Black Crusade. The Wolves confirmed to survive and move on to take command of the Imperial forces defending the Cadian Gate.

>what about Tau,

Behind a wall of fire.

-Civil strife with the Enclaves.
-Possible Tyranids invasion
-The Mon'tshaar prophecy

That's what they are looking forward to.

>Commoragh

Vect and Malys are prep for the Gate of Khaine disaster.

>Eldar defending Black Library from Ahriman

The Death Masque had Eldrad recruit some harlequins defending the Black Library. This left the Black Library under-defended.

And then the Tau up and decided that these anti-titan weapons weren't good enough and started building their own. Why? Heck if I know, I thought the idea of a faction not using titans in a universe in love with titans would be kind of cool.

Don't kid yourself. The lore points as Chaos as the main threat that all should ally against. All Chaos aims to destroy all life, space, and time in the galaxy.

You seem to be dismissing Chaos? Why?

With the Emperor dead most human psykers will become conduits for the warp. The eye will expand and with Terra and Mars destroyed, no Astronomican and noone left holding them back chaos will flood reality.

They knocked out his tank. Not very impressive, as even in his own codex it's mentioned that Pask gets his tanks shot out from under him all the time.

It makes me wonder if the Leman Russ has some sort of crazy-good crew-survivability feature. Not very guardsmen of it, but the lore does mention executioners used in the Dark Age of tech, so I guess maybe back then they actually did care for their tank crews. Either that, or Pask is a favored deciple of Tzeench.

>The Wolves confirmed to survive and move on to take command of the Imperial forces defending the Cadian Gate.
Not arguing with you however I think its pretty much confirmed that the 13 BC is going to get retconned again. So things like Lorgar commanding the Imperial forces and Ahriman getting repulsed might be getting changed.

There are lots of people who think that instead of a Gargantuan Monstrous Creature, it should have been a Gargantuan Monstrous Skimmer. Same model otherwise. I know people with the Chapterhouse walker that are using it as a Supremacy suit.

ejector seat

It has a battle between two tank commanders and one proved to be a master and the other a novice.

Pask forces outnumbered Longstrike dude's many many times over and yet this advantage availed him not. Longstrike used superior tactics and grit to overcome his disadvantage and emerge victorious.

Uh, no? That would kill the Chaos Gods, who feed on that life and the emotions it creates.

The Chaos gods want anarchy. They want lawless, limitless societies ruled over by scheming warlords and devoid of any antiseptics.

>Not arguing with you however I think its pretty much confirmed that the 13 BC is going to get retconned again. So things like Lorgar commanding the Imperial forces and Ahriman getting repulsed might be getting changed.

Dude, I was referring to the 7th ED Wolf codex (the came out at the same time as Curse of the Wulfen) saying that the Wolves went to Cadia and Logan took over the command. It's the final entry in the codex timeline. It's one of things that didn't change from the old 13th Black Crusade.

Nice headcanon but the rulebooks and Chaos dexes say different about the final outcome and goal of Chaos.

Chaos will obliterate all life in the galaxy as well as reality. In end, only Chaos will remain eternal.

>That would kill the Chaos Gods
Why do you think this? How would the Chaos gods die from subsuming reality? Look to the eye and the civilizations that survive there.