41st Millennium

>41st Millennium
>Custodian is still wearing red cloth and not black

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

The "Watchers of the Throne" series hasn't even begun yet and they are already fucking it up!

That was retconned long ago.

>Horus Heresy
>Titans have castles on them

They need to stop fucking recycling that same inquisitorial power armour design. It's in the 360 Space Marine game, it's in FFG, its in GW art, and now it's in this BL comic/book, they're all different characters, and it's just aggravatingly fucking copy pasted and phoned in.

But I mean, hey, GW hasn't produced good art since the early 2000's. The spirit of their art died when they stopped putting Adrian Smith and Karl Kosinski inkworks in codices.

Also that Custode looks way to fat

>They need to stop fucking recycling that same inquisitorial power armour design

It's a good design, and if you even want to THINK of being able to keep up with and fight with your 8-9ft tall ubermen cohorts It would be a smart Idea to wear it.

I thought custodes were bigger then astartes. That guy looks 7' max

As it should be.

Its the fact that the exact same armour is drawn in multiple products unrelated in any way other than the setting, handled by different producers. There's no conceit that it's the same character, or some nameles recurring placeholder like a DnD/PF iconic, it's just laziness or GW's awful philosophy of homogenizing art to protect IP.

Blame freelance artists

Forgot to mention, nice quads.

>TFW Custode>Space Marine
Both being BS4 at their baseline I call bullshit on how much greater a Custode is than a regular Space Marine.

The difference one point of increase in a 40k stat is huge. The strongest human being alive and the weakest motherfucker around are both S3.

The weakest motherfucker is probably S2.

I don't recall there even being an S1 unit

I thought only the inner chamber's custodes wore the mourning black

What's with all the wires hanging everywhere?

Looks like a serious snagging hazard

I suppose it could be a popular "variant" of human power armor that a lot of Inquisitors grab. Like a fancy model of car or something. Expensive, but a lot of wealthy people still have pretty much the same one.

Do agree though, I wish they'd make more weirder variants of power armor. I liked Witch Hunter Tyrus's ridiculously chubby, cumbersome looking suit, and I'd like to see more armor based on things like Spyrer hunting rigs from Necromunda.

>That tiny bolter-halberd

Some exeptionally wealthy Lord Inquisitors get themselves genetically augmented, though how it compared to Space Marine aug's I don't know. I know they can't interface w/ their power armor as well since they don't have a black carapace.

What is the exact name of the Custodian power armor?

Is there a wiki article on it?

>It's now an arms and armor thread

I'm not sure I would want an ejection port that far away (high) from where the case is extracted from the barrel.

>40k

Whoa whoa whoa, what's this about a 'Watchers of the Throne' series?

A new novel series about small Custodian task forces leaving Terra and venturing out into the galaxy on super important missions.

Basically to explain how you can use Custodes legally in 40k.

>cuckstodes
No thanks.

The imperium would be better off with Ultramarines guarding the throne. Scratch that, it would be better off with Ultramarines running the whole thing.

I don't know much about the inner workings of guns but it looks like it could work if after it fires the shell in the mag goes up and pushes the spent cartridge up to the ejection port.

Bringing up the Ultramarines on Veeky Forums is like invoking Godwin's law. Once it happens, /thread

They should be at least on par with primarchs, more related to thunder warriors than anything else.