Drawthread: Lets be friends edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums draw thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT
>Does anyone even read this?

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting a fighter wearing full body armor made from materials found in a mansion or palace. Doesn't have to be crudely made, more like if a Smith had limited tools and only stuff he could scrounge up, but plenty of time

Migrating "Hello drawfriends! Requesting my half-elf warmage from a homebrew 5e campaign: Nathalia Embry.

Nathalia has blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Slender and athletic, she dresses in mostly simple, functional clothing, with one notable exception: her cloak. A symbol of her station in the kingdom's secretive Order of Rooks, the cloak bears a mantle made to look like a raven's wings, and fastened with a pewter pin in the shape of a raven's skull. She wears it proudly, carrying herself tall and confident when work doesn't require slinking about the shadows."

Migrating from the old thread

Also how was everyone's day? I hope it was good. or at the very least decent.

Requesting a picture of this character in a bath house, sitting and relaxing in one of the baths with a bunch of dead bodies in the background

Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx. Throw in other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.) of your choosing.

Hey drawfriends

Requesting a grey wolf walking long with a young pup, they both have glowing yellow/golden eyes
Sitting on top of the adult wolf is a Raven bird with glowing red eyes.

Thanks!

Migrating my request...

I have a request for a tiefling alchemist.

Mechanically, she's a fairly standard character, but to make her a bit unique, i decided to go with her prehensile tail being fluffed as, instead of a long tail, being a tiny extra pair of arms, as she's descrended from a glabrezu (pictured in the top left). Her heritage has also left her with a few other features from her demonic grandfather, and those would be dog-like ears (could even be floppy ones if preferred), slitted red eyes, and overly sharp teeth, a couple of which even stick out when she closes her mouth. She also has oversized claws on her larger pair of hands.

By the image of the teeth is the hairstyle and glasses style I'd prefer. Her dark hair is generally worn long and she doesn't take a lot of time to style it in the morning outside of clearing out the tats and knots.

She prefers a comfortable blue armored longcoat while adventuring, having modified it to have extra sleeves for her smaller pair of arms, and wears a belt to stare her potions and extracts on over top of her coat.

Personality-wise, she's enthusiastic about her alchemy, but is largely rather awkward when talking about anything that falls outside of her interests and work. More than once she's berated one of her teammates for making dumb choices in combat because she cares about their well-being and is generally the one that has to patch people up in the aftermath of a fight.

As an additional bit of information, she has night terrors when she's not sleeping in the same bed as another person, so often spends time overtired when she doesn't have someone who has agreed to share a bed with her. Given a lot of people don't get the "I just want to sleep without nightmares" bit, she's overtired a lot.

Thank you in advance to anybody that picks this up. If you want any more details, feel free to ask and I'll provide what I can.

Requesting a 5e firbolg (but not so goofy as 5e shows them) cleric. heavy armor with cloth pieces similar to the picture. standing straight up. he uses a warhammer, like in the picture. all over he wears the image of the shield with the flaming sword, the symbol of his god. ideally his hammer is glowing with radiant energy.
thank you!

requesting Buff wrestler esq guy with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).

Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dropping down through the air in a pose similar to the middle picture doesn't have to be exact at all, delivering a lightning-themed smite with the two-handed sword shown on the right.

Please and thanks, anons.

Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have missed or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and just try to enjoy yourself.

Idk if guy from last thread is still here, but I'll post this anyways. At the very least it can serve as an anchor post.

Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip.

Requesting my character from a Strike Witches RP.

Excellent. Now for my second question. Is this wing shape ok? Or is it too weird?

Sorry if I'm asking a ton of questions, btw. It's just easiest to get these kind of things solved earlier in the design process as opposed to later.

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

What's the dude on the left from?

Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.

Requesting drawings of magical tomes, as arcane and mystic as you can.

It's a drawing of Keanu Reeves as Constantine.

Holy crap, that's freaky looking. Nice job so far, man.

Wing design looks spot on

Excellent again.

Now, how many fingers does he have? And does he have a specific hair color? Also, what color is his skirt?

Anyone willing to my orc girl protecting her human friend?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"

>fingers
3 fingers plus a thumb on each hand

>hair color
Black

>skirt color
Faded brown

Just remembered another question. Do his horns have a particular color? Or is it cool that they're an off-color of his skin?

I'm also thinking of giving his hair an off-red tinge, just to set some color variation in the pic, to avoid too much black.

Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in his large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.

nobody wants to draw your stupid shit

May I request these archers together in an OP? The female archer in the left is pouting angrily or has her face puffed up while blushing angrily. And the male elf archer in the right would be giving her a kissy face and patting her head patronizingly.

>

reposting

Just tell me if it's too much of a task.

Migrating my request

Requesting a highly ornate Space Marine.

He is wearing heavy robes (they can be open or closed with a belt, your choice), with a fur mantle draped across his massive pauldrons. On the left of his chest is his heraldic shield. He is also wearing a golden crown. He also looks quite immaculate, his robes are not tattered and his crown is shining. There are various purity seals across parts of his body. He can be wielding whatever weapon you'd like, or no weapon at all.

Please feel free to add more ornamentation of any kind if you think it'll look good. Colours, if any, should be red and white, but their combination can be however you want.

Anchoring for the drawfag.

I'd like to request my Fighter, if possible.

He should have the pose and greatsword of the reference on the left, with the belt, scabbard, and boots of the picture in the center, without the a tassels on the scabbard. He should have a helmet similar to the model on the top right, and a longbow and quiver on his back. His cloak should be kept, but I wouldn't mind if it was worn more off to the left.

As far as facial features go, he should look like the guy on the top center, although a thicker beard might not hurt.

Additionally references and clarifications can be provided as needed. Thanks in advance.

Anchoring drow musketeer for draw user.

Horns can be slightly darker than skin and I like the idea of a red ting to his hair

>Excluding a member of the waifu trinity, so rude.

I request the same scene but with Valla either crying or plotting their doom from outside a window, for kicking her out of the waifu club.

This request looks good, I'll do it.
I'll do this one too.
You've been waiting for months surely I'll deliver.
Aerial battle is my favorite your request is taken.
I want to see more requests like yours so I'm doing this as well.
And finally I will do yours~

Hey, I'd like to request a female half-elf wearing the cavalry helmet in my reference, perhaps with scale armor. I say perhaps because I'm really only looking for a 'bust' of the character - a drawing of their face with the helmet on, and maybe their shoulders as well. I wouldn't argue with more, but I really just want to see the character in a version of the helmet without as much of the ornate trappings, though if they're removed completely or just toned down is up to the artist.

If I had to ask for a specific expression, I'd say vaguely assertive - thoughtful frown, perhaps a little haggard, but still defiant. But it's something I'll leave up to anyone who takes it.

Thanks user, you're the be---

now wait just a minute here

>And finally I will do yours~

Unless you're the guy from the last thread who was said he'd do it, don't worry about it.

Unless you really want to do it.

You won't deliver a single thing.

I will and I shall.
I'm serious.
Okay good luck then.

Last color checkup. With your OK, the next pic I post of him will be the finished one.

Anchoring for knight user.

I've got a simple request you see: I want a dwarf who goes to water with glee

I'd like him as the Monarch of the sea, the ruler of his queens navy

Colors look perfect can't wait to see final pic

Fair warning, it's getting late here, so I may not post it until tomorrow.

ay while I'm skeptical ; I look forward to your drawings. have a good night friend.

Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.

REQ: A Robot Robot Fop / Duellist.
He has a Rapier and a floppy hat with a large plume. If possible can you draw him wearing Cavalier boots as well?

Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.

i'm going to have a go at this, might take a while, i'll update with wip

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the back/head of a Space Wolf marine while he goes about his daily life.

I know Charlotte and Naeva but who's the literally who?

Sweet! Thank you.

Dunno why, but I find the blonde to be cute.

any changes you want made before i start the detailing?

im on the Veeky Forums discord's art board if you're on it, just ping me with "@coconuttechnician#7642"

Weird because you can't see her fucking face.

Don't worry, it's a cute face.

nor is she blonde.

Appologies. My color settings were off without my notice. That is most certainly not very blonde.

Unfortunately, I'm not on the Discord, so I'll just post it here. Plus I don't have anything I can really think of other than making sure that the owl-cat's talon count is clear, but that might just be because it's in a less-detailed state right now. This looks really great so far! Thank you so much.

Thank you for the non answer.

It's pretty adorable.

>cute orc girl

MY WEAKNESS

Aww

She was from a request a while back. Orc goes to fancy party, orc is made fun of.

So are these three ladies like established Veeky Forums characters, or what?

They're all from different players, one of which was a drawfag, and their requests got reasonably popular at the time they were posted.

But does she "Magical Realm"?

Someone demanded a happy ending. BigM delivered.
Not so much. They were all requests. Some people, not the requesters, took some of them too far. Two of them migrated to the OC thread while it was alive. They now live in a discord. Any requests you see of them are almost guaranteed to not be the original requesters.

That's pretty neat still. Veeky Forums makes some cool stuff.

Im dead sure is charlotteanon pulling a fast one

Depends on your magical realm user

... Because it's a female knight?

With short black hair and a 2hand sword smite means paladin so yes

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.

But it's a brunette with her hair in a bun?

But the example knight has long hair, user.

Well see

how's this look? i'll refine the talons a bit more, but the pose shows that its not a regular owl ( i hope)

That's great. Thank you.

Requesting this girl trying to look cute in a dress

Reposting for the new thread:

Requesting a character I'm intending to play in a friend's own system and setting (alternative history, modern).

He's an Hawaiian man in his early 30s, just about average in height. He has a bit longer arms than a "normal person" but no to the point that it's jarring. His skin is light brown with a lot of birthmarks covering his arms and throat/neck. His eyes are a vivid color mix of red-green, with rings around his eyes (looking tired). His haircut is short hair with no bangs a la "all business" look,hair color is black due to his ethnicity. His forehead is scarred from burning, covering most of it. Though there is still some distance between his thick eyebrows and the scar. He has quite visible laughlines despite his otherwise "sharp" face. His mouth is bigger than an average person's and define a lot of how his face looks (when he smiles or not).

He is a surgeon by trade, the one that does the extra messy operations. So he would be in his "work outfit", a surgeon outfit with the sleeves rolled up, a belt with surgical tools on his waist and a removed facemask that hangs on his throat/neck. He would have a wry smile preferably. His rubber-gloves would be covered with blood and in his left hand he holds a surgical blade, his general pose would be relaxed but still with a straight back.

Thanks whoever picks this up! I'm getting really attached to this character so I couldn't resist and break my 5 month break from Veeky Forums and check if drawthreads are still active.

re-did the face a bit, glasses or no?

I say yes to the glasses. I'd be mindful of wrinkles; the guy is still fairly young in appearance, as an elf. I really appreciate that you're taking so much input from me. Thank you.

Here you are! Just a rough greyscale/linework

If they just had a rogueish type in the mix they'd make a pretty effective party.

Improved by 9000%.

gj

your original request said purplish silver, is this what you had in mind?

that's not true to character, here... let me help

Says the user who probably barely has a passing knowledge of either.

think what you must.

if there is anyone who has a penciled sketch that they want inked so its ready for colouring then i can help out.

>Yeah you're right but I'm going to try to play it off

I have been around since the start of the charlotte shit show and was in the discord chat with him and the other OC thread folk for a good while.

is there any particular reason you are being a fuckface?

That proves no knowledge of either character. Empty words, user.

i would rather not drop the full character bio, im fairly sure we had a pastebin for that