This fucking shitcoin never moves... Why?? Worst buy of the fucking year

This fucking shitcoin never moves... Why?? Worst buy of the fucking year

Refueling for launch...

Be patient. Easy 3x just be patient. Launch is soon, everyone will want to use to avoid capital gains taxes.

No fuck you shills, im dumping my bags. Screencap this. This fucking shitcoin is going down.

buy high sell low? classic biz

good luck

You guys have been saying this shits going to launch for months. I pick it up half way thru that LAST month of the year and there is nothing. zip.... everything moons

Wtf man?? I bought MONTH ago at 2.95$, now its 7.30$, isn't that quite ok for month?!? Go fuck yourself, not every coin is going to even 2x it's price in month.

I'd sell. I've heard rumors from a little birdie that they aren't even launching in the next 2 weeks. I'd sell homie bro skillet.

you sound a little.........salty

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's geared up to go already. Some BIG buy orders coming through since volume hasn't spiked yet.

Sad to see you sell low Bizzer. IF you had held on for just a few more hours...

LOL look at the sell pressure. A few more hours my ass. You have no idea what youre talking about.

yea op, just keep buying. Pretty soon it's going to moon, just don't think about it. Invest your next paycheck in salt, you will get rich I promise :)

Dude LOOK at the sell pressure. I have 23,500 SALT im about to dump these bags the fuck off.

can you plz sell already

Guys, classic Veeky Forums, always do the opposite. Few days ago they were saying the same thing about OmiseGO mostly, a few NEO fud posts.

Don't you get it, they want your cheap tokens! But whatever you do, do not listen to this advice. Because it's a paradox, you shouldn't listen to what I am saying lol

This, OP is just trying to scare weak hands to buy cheaper.

LOL, no im not dude. I literally sold my bags do the same. This shitcoin has so much sell pressure its not going to moon.

It’s being manipulated. It would sell the price down one day. Other day it would buy the price up. All with similar ranges. You can see it In the minute charts a couple of days ago. I dunno what to make of it, so I just walked away.

everyone SELL SELL SELL this coin is usless! WTF DOES IT EVEN DO?! Nobody knows

THIS!!!! This coin is being manipulated! and even on release these whales will keep the price low. This coin CANNOT moon because of the supply given during presale.

Been on a steady rise for the last 5 hours with no signs of reversal. About to breakout from previous high. Are you retarded?

I smell a samefag in this thread.

LOL, it went up 2% today???? on the rise??? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck Veeky Forums never change.

markets price product launches in before they happen

THIS!! Product launch is priced in. It will take months to get to their "retail" price because 50% of the supply is already out in the publics hands.

THIS!!!! PRICED IN!!!!

SELL SELL SELL!!!

Holy samefag, fuck off lmao.

THIS!!! Coin is fag-coin. Poo in street is better thn this coin

>cries samefag
>only replies to one post
>what are IDs
They really don't come any dumber than you do they?
Oh, wait maybe they do. It's up 6% just in the past few hours.

Don't say I never gave you anything user.

Wow you are actually retarded, its not hard to change between ID's fucking kill yourself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELLLL

Spellcheck next time dumbass
Except no one is doing that just to to shitpost on Veeky Forums especially not me

underrated post

Just put my student loan money into this.

this will go MOON as soon as release this month comes.

white team = scam. Sell now or regrat it later

They have made it quite clear they are launching some time in December, I asked them personally in OCTOBER and it has always been December. Still the same now.

already priced in