Sorta curious: don't think I've ever come across a female lich in a Veeky Forums-related thing. Not interested in WHY...

Sorta curious: don't think I've ever come across a female lich in a Veeky Forums-related thing. Not interested in WHY, but just wondering - are there any? What from?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TXDdLXxK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know user, undead are my fetish too.

I would fuck that skeleton.

>don't think I've ever come across a female lich in a Veeky Forums-related thing
Not many people can tell the difference between a man's and a woman's skeleton.

I once made a woman that was "awarded" lichdom so she would endlessly grieve her dead husband to the end of time. Does that one count?

fucking plebs, just look at their hips jesus christ

Did she do something bad to whoever turned her into a lich, or was that just a random dick move on their part?

Most women who would be after immortality would prefer vampirism. Liches are mostly reclusive wizards who just want to study magic and not have to worry about stupid things like eating or sleeping and stay in a library for 300 years.

5 seconds in Google. DnD minis, no less.

>thumbnail because it's that quick

Eberron.
Vol is a half-green dragon lich

Oh shit, I can't believe I forgot about that!

Vecna?

I'm spooked AND informed!

It was punishment through association.

Her husband tried trapping on of my setting's most powerful deities in order to absorb his power, fucked up royaly and then his soul was shattered in a gazillion pieces and cursed to make the rounds of the Earth.

She then buried him inside a cave and did a day-long mourning session, which annoyed the deity. When he found out that she hoped to die mourning, because she just loved the dead guy that much, she was made into a lich and trapped her in the cave to mourn until she goes mad.

Now she is barely able to think, but still tends to the grave and mourns day and night. Nothing lives anywhere near the caves due to the creepy crying coming from it. Not even animals.

Warhammer Fantasy.

>She then buried him inside a cave and did a day-long mourning session, which annoyed the deity. When he found out that she hoped to die mourning, because she just loved the dead guy that much, she was made into a lich and trapped her in the cave to mourn until she goes mad.
This deity sounds like a pip. Did that husband keep notes of how he trapped said deity?

Not many fantasy sources play close attention to the hips of liches.

I know D&D 3.5's Epic Level Handbook has a female demilich.
She's just a bejeweled hand (not all demiliches are skulls) writing spells into a spellbook for all of eternity, or until it has every spell that ever exists.
If you try to touch the spellbook without her permission she flips the fuck out.

Like a what?

Too true, and that's critical information if you're gonna tempt a dusty old lich with a memory of the forgotten pleasures of the flesh. It's why I always train medicine/anatomy.

It means "special" or "extraordinary" or "one-of-a-kind"

t. British

Maybe it is sub-conscious choice.? Women are the bringers of life .
Long time lurker here.

That's a great fucking concept.

Nah, it's because skeletons can't have a big ass and big tits, so most people never really bother.

>Not interested in WHY
lurk more

Warcraft had a female lich, and I guess it's Veeky Forums related enough to have a general thread

Ah shit, my bad, better luck next time.
And to give an actual response, maybe they are just masking as extremly old hags..

Do elf liches count? That's practically female.

There's one in Neverwinter

He did, but considering that the whole trapping process ended with said entity exploding his body and soul, it is highly unrecommended.

Well, there is a correct process, but the mere thought of trapping a God inside your body and having all your blood spilt inside a brass cauldron makes most people think twice or thrice about it.

I'm just fucking with you dude. That's still a "why" though.

A D&D 4th Edition supplement, Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead, introduces Osterneth, the Bronze Lich. She is Vecna's most powerful ally.

Rather, most men writing adventures who want to put in an evil undead female make her a vampire, because if she's not hot what's the point?

There are exceptions, of course. There's a lich woman teaching at the magic academy in the game I run, and in the game I play with my wife her goal is to become a lich so she can study how magic changes through the eons.

Here you go, OP

Let's be edgy

>The creation of a Lichwife requires two main ingredients: a willing she-lich and an unwilling and completely innocent good-aligned sacred virgin--human, female, cleric or paladin--of precisely the same height, build, and species.

>Each is divided down the middle with an awful bone saw and the halves are fused to their mismatched twins with baleful arts. This typically produces two Lichwives--one Lich-Sinister one Lich-Dexter.

>The unwilling victim remains alive and can be saved if the lich halves are slain, however, the victim-halves are physically subservient to their evil halves and typically do nothing but scream and beg for mercy.

>Damage done to the Lich half is likewise done to the human half.

>Allowing the living half of a lichwife to die generally has dire consequnces. Make some up.

>Lichwife has the abilities of the familiar lich plus the following:

->Twice as many actions per round.

>-Defenseless or successfully grappled targets may be level-drained.

>-Immunity to effects granted by the "stitched" cleric's god--including turning.

>-The evil half may modulate the voice of the living half to disturbing effect--anyone hearing the living half's pleas must save or cower in disgust as if affected by Fear.

>-Access to all spells of the "stitched"cleric (except those which specifically and exclusively assault evil).

>-The evil half may regenerate 6 hp per round by draining life from the good half.

they show up every once in a while

>ribcage crown
Sick fashion tho

>>Each is divided down the middle with an awful bone saw and the halves are fused to their mismatched twins with baleful arts. This typically produces two Lichwives--one Lich-Sinister one Lich-Dexter.
Ah shit. We Baron Ashura.

Xiombarg's Storyteller wrote a story about a lichloved barbarian who made sweet love to a female lich while her girlfriend played the harp for them.

pastebin.com/TXDdLXxK

Came here to post this

These pictures bring up a question,
Liches are vain, and at least in D&D they dress like royalty. So would a female Lich (Lichess?) Wear boob armor or frilly dresses to try and preserve their femininity?

If memory serves me right the lich from disguises herself as a beautiful noblewoman, so nothing too ridiculous, but probably, yes

Wiz a best

We had a lady lich NPC in a game, but she wasn't skeletoned. She had a wax body around her skeleton and hid the joints (where there wasn't wax) so sort of passed as a not-skeleton.

Its because they don't give anons Boners

Gender isn't really important to a lich, so people go male by default.

But... Didn't you just post one? That very much looks like a female old hippy to me.

>tfw my narrow man hips prevent me from using the big buttplug I recently acquired

>not posting the classic

The githyanki from D&D have had a lich queen for a very, very long time.

You don't need to bite my head off, user

I don't know but I think Phylactery Lich might be intended as female, yeah. I guess that's the lich problem in a nutshell - nobody cared what genitals you have when they've long since rotted away.

probably the same reason why there are not many female linux kernel developers

Well has a whole deliberate "I was beautiful, now rot" vibe going on.

Because they've all turned to skeletons?

Iron Kingdoms (i.e. Warmachine) has a bunch.

>BITCHES FOR THULSA DOOM!

In 3.5 there was a supplement that had a goddess called Evening Glory, the goddess of eternal love. She had an odd portfolio (love, devotion, and undeath). In my homebrew, her high priestess was a female lich. She was a little out there (not in a harmful way, but delusional and a little ditzy). My players actually were somewhat fond of that NPC.

There's been a couple of female liches, but buggered if I can remember mroe than two; Osterneth (a possibly 4e-only character, one of Vecna's servants and a female lich who carries his heart in her chest as an artifact) and Arizani the Harlot Queen (a mythic female demigod turned lich from Pathfinder).

The only Female Lich I've seen/read about is a lesbian fapfic where a warrior has girl sex with a Female Lich. I think it's on 1d4chan.

It was okay. Found it hard to fap to a living corpse and gave up about half way through.

Because 'shrivelled walking corpse' tends to erase sexual characteristics, and the robes conceal them nicely.

Wat? No.
speaking of tho, 4ed d&d had Osterneth, the bronze lich. She is a biggie in the cult of vecna. She is also currently my bbeg.

Vlaakith is very cool.

Go back to tumblr faggot.