LTC MOONING AGAIN!!

Get in or regret later! believe me

Eh i tried to top off at 4 units. I made it to 3.9.

about 30 minutes to get it

I bought in at about 64 so i said fuck it and grabbed a bit more at 331.

Can't decide if i should buy more now. No big deal really, don't expect it to go that high, but still...

It will moon again. The trend is +70% when those sell walls go down.

it will moon when the stupid burger normies wake up

I bought it at 25 and sold at 100. I just can't buy it at this price, user.

yea but still easy money user! come on show some balls

Alright I dropped another 10 dollars into it.

That faggot tweeted to not invest in LTC if you cant handle a dip to $20. Fuck yes i can and i will scoop hard even after through-the-cellar losses.

when the fuck should I even sell though
I'll probably just drop at the next peak

someone is massively unloading at 322

Considering I originally bought at $15, I wouldn't mind too much (although the potential gain would sting). I would definitely buy more at $20 though. I'm feeling bullish for the next 8 hours or so however, I think LTC has one more leg up to go before a major correction.

this is exactly me. Literally was going great. I bought in at 50... then sold some at 100, 140, and 180.. Now I only have 3 coins left fucking kill me I just had 15 coins a week ago.

haha KYS, Ethereum is the next moon. This is literally a no brainer as it's the third coin on coinbase, also it looks bullish af

What kind of retard buys $700 ETH? it's been mooned to death.

Will be 450+ within the next 8hrs.

I think so too. The volume has decreased significantly but the price has not. I think many people bought to hold

It's going to $1500, don't miss out.

did a 40ish % profit riding the waves this far, just want this shit to moon once more so i can sell at a profit and wait for it to correct back down

I wanna suck on her butthole.

It doesn't really pay to be prudent in an insane bubble. Still, we both made hundreds of percent returns... so I guess we should be happy.

well. I found the fagot. Did you also see the Führer in the background. Im just wondering

>he missed the balcony wojak

>yfw you realise if the Führer had won all girls would be as beautiful as her, but cryptocurrencies would probably be banned

Not sure which world I'd rather live in

Two hours til moon. Screen cap this.

meme TA shows that in 2-3ish hours it's going to break out of a triangle, but depending on if it's a bullish or bearish breakdown it's either going to fuck off down to 0.008 or blow up to 0.020

Fuck it I'm going all on, the way things are now I'll probably wake up to $800 LTC for no reason at all.

*$200

The issue is that we are in a bubble and bitcoins recent history doesn’t dip like alt coins do. It dips a bit then goes up. So I’m really in a pickle because there’s good reason to not fomo but good reason to put money in.

When I mean it dips, it doesn’t return to recent levels. The value goes above the previous price after a bump. Sometimes it’s only a couple hundred sometimes it’s a thousand dollars above lift off value

Im thinking the exact same thing. But the drop on GDAX was intense, seem like a major selloff from someone that was arbitrating

exactly cant be too mad when there are people who bought in at 420 and are locked in that price for a week on CB.