To the hacker

Dear hacker,

Congratulations on obtaining my private key, hacking into my wallet and transferring all my tokens to this address: 0xC240A0f92e7C071fBCf8427c5847D6c1aCe6066e
I believe your attack was probably code injection in etherdelta or something similar.
I bet you have probably made a fortune already from this trick.
I could tell you my life's story and that I might be suicidal but you probably wouldn't give a fuck.
If you still have a soul, please send my LINK tokens to 0x2BbAc169e2B60705C44e962521f1852e6F20a0be so I can cash out and exit crypto. I'm sick of it.
Keep the fucking rest. You gave me a hard lesson and you deserve it.

Sincerely yours
The fool

to mods: this is NOT a begging thread. It is 100% real and I wanted to publicly address the hacker.
to Veeky Forums: take care

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7jelgl/have_i_just_had_my_ether_stolen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/bump

pls more details

LINK shilling has gotten really creative

fucking sergey strikes again

told you fuckers to stop talking shit about him

Lol, was it that ether-link that took your links?
I remember sevral other falling for the same shit a few months back. It became a meme.

THE LINK TOOK MY LINKS

pee pee poo poo

>using Windows
>not buying a Mac

begfags and scamfags need to die

>5021028

Yes, I believe so...I thought it was pure FUD. I was so totally unprepared for that shit it hit me really hard. And I'm a poorfag already.
Check my original address on etherscan:
0x969250C83070975C3ED4E0fE4a5ee3C005680526

>0xC240A0f92e7C071fBCf8427c5847D6c1aCe6066e
I am kind of retarded, but are you talking about $1000 here?

>0xC240A0f92e7C071fBCf8427c5847D6c1aCe6066e

Check the tokens (approx. 6000$), the Eth is not mine although he did transfer it to my account before withdrawing alltogether

Install NoScript

dude this is like your used car got stolen

Lmao you poor bastard

Where did you click the link, so you can report it or make other anons aware

Claiming your link back, that's some real commitment right there

who the fuck would steal link

>req and link

fuck man this is brutal :(

also, whats the noscript alternative for chrome?

MODS

if u kys, livestream faggot

scriptsafe

I'm trying to track my past movements through the browser history. The thing is that I'm 100% sure that I do not have a keylogger/trojan and I did not get phished in a traditional way (e.g. wrong MEW address).

Were you using metamask or anything like that dude, really need to use that shit, better yet get a hardwallet

just bought 100 sent.

check your modem using a phone, not your computer. it probably had default username and password, whatever shitty game you downloaded pasted a dynamic dns config into the modem giving access to all your devices to the attackers.

Did you have a 2fa?

Exactly my thoughts

Do scan right now, use malwarebytes if you dont have it download it for free now, they have a free 14 day Premium trail. I bet it will pick up a pup virus

>tfw it blocks everything

this is gonna take a long time to configure

Wait, is MetaMask not good?

Look at this faggot, no 2fa with mew buddy, it's all up to you for your own security, scary shit when you realise it this way

No it is good, were you using it to keep your account safe? I don't use it personally but hear that's what you gotta use. Get a hardwallet man

Everything ethereum related is super risky to use
Etherdelta, one misclick and your balance is gone. The button to change the gas price is right below to "FORGET ACCOUNT" kek. Totally not intentional.
Myetherwaldo, well, you said it
Parity
There's a reason why this cuck got rekt by hackers like 10 times this year

what's wrong with forgetting account? you just put your private key in again and youre back where you were

Wait you're telling me any program can log into my modem and monitor all my data if I accidentally give it admin permissions?

10 times, fuck dude. And yes it's super risky. I used etherdelta once and got hacked not long after, I don't think I can ever bring myself to use it, hate even having to use mew to transfer my tokens to my wallet, also can find where the fuck this pip virus came from but i got another one and am sure it was because I was looking at etherdelta but not sure

I have the full MBAM and windows defender. I dloaded zemana anti-keylogger and reports nothing. MBAM picked up the groestlcoin miner as a trojan but that must be a false positive.

I am not using the default password obviously. I do have cracked apps that are whitelisted but they come from original trusted sources (they are not repackaged/tampered)

MEW has 2fa? If yes then I'm a complete baboon.

No begging faggot

enjoy your ban

Download malwarebytes, turn off that other shit and do a scan, see what it might find, dude I was sure I was protected and some faggot told me to use that shit and I fucking found this pup virus, same virus as 3 other guys who had been hacked

He is not begging faggot so fuck off

If it makes you feel any better and not so stupid look over the comments on etherscan, people get hacked everyday and lose their life savings and shit, seen a fucking hacker steal over 3 million in 4 days and i haven't check his wallet for a about a week and if I did bet he is still hard at it, seems like the hacker didn't sleep

If my computer and network were truly compromised I would probably be in deep shit with my email and steam accounts hacked.

Nice concealed begging thread + blog phaggot.

Sheeeeeeesh.

dont be a nigger something like this could happen to anybody sounds like. What i want to know is how the fuck did it happen

how much did you lose?

Nope not always because when entering those passwords they are not visible on the screen. It just depends on what the hacker is using and it's alot easier to access you visually instead of your key loads I think

check the hackers' address, its all there: 0xC240A0f92e7C071fBCf8427c5847D6c1aCe6066e
Still trying to find WTF exactly happened

You probably have a virus that is crypted aka FUD from being detected from the majority of antiviruses.

>linkies getting hacked

Dude really feel for you, just had a look at the etherscan, 10k link and 10k req. That sucks, it's like your dream being taken away from you, fuck dude. But please try not to let it get you down so much, my best advice honestly is order a hardwallet now and get back on the horse. Fuck it get a credit card and buy back at least half your stack back. Will make you feel better to be honest

This person probably the one who have you ratted, and laughing his ass atm watching your scream.

OP, download Join.me and let me remotely control your PC to remove the rat.

Same thing happened to me on grx token

Telling you bro download malwarebytes and I bet it finds something, I was the same like you, I was fucking sure I didn't have anything but it found it

>just took a hard loss
>go and put yourself in debt!

Its like you are trying to get him to suicide

>windows

Retard. No pity.

Faggot I have been hacked just like him

OP is a shit bird..."easy_pie" taking everyone's "I feel bad for this guy"'s money.

Fug off fag

I wouldn't say buy it all back like that but some for now so at least you don't feel like shit if it moons. But you are right it's not the best idea

So you're telling me that you used Etherdelta (where many anons got their tokens stolen) recently while LINK is listen on actual safe exchanges?

Dude, idk what to tell you, it's one thing to buy tokens on ED that have been just released and are not available on exchanges, but using ED now is just asking for trouble.

It was probably that discord guy trying to "teach" people how to trade by sending them files laden with malicious software.

That is very true, when I did it though I thought that you could use etherdelta to send you tokens to your wallet for free, I didn't even get to buy tokens on it the day I used it and it was the one time. It was big fuck up and I was really just testing it out but in hindsight I should have made a new wallet to test it out with, learnt a lot from my fuck up

important stuff:
I just checked this guys post:
I noticed that his eth now resides inside the same wallet the hacker deposed my tokens.

Another thing I remembered is that I recently copied/pasted my address from blockchain.info and it was a different empty address entirely. I thought it was because blockchain auto-refreshes the addresses. But the pasted address was not the same. It has never happened ever since.
Fuck...I should really backup and nuke my machine and reinstall everything.
As for buying more crypto, unfortunately I reached my personal hard cap, so no party for me.

what wallet did you use?
you dont have safety feature like binance google auth?

hang yourself already dude, if you don't know how to use a computer you shouldn't bother with crypto.

serves you right for being a STINKY LINKY