Would you consider snail people in your campaign?

Would you consider snail people in your campaign?

TO THE SALT MINES WITH YOU

But sire, the Snails took over the salt mines!

What? Next time you'll be telling me gypsies are running a factory!

I'll just invite the French over to deal with this problem

Just this.

>has fabric and metalworking skills sufficient to make a pack with buckled belts
>uses a severed giant insect limb as a weapon and leaves for clothing
My conclusion is that this girl is a dirty snail hippie and that there are much more civilized snail-folk out there.

The French are well known for their mastery of butter golems and shallot elementals.

Hot, but how slowly is that snailgirl going to move?

OH MY GOD

Only if that snail person is Doolb Snoil, Star Wars barrister extraordinaire

Flail snail best snail.

She has to walk at the back of the party. Anyone who steps in her snail trail gets severe movement penalties.

I have given it some thought, and I have come to the conclusion that no, I would probably not.

Their heavy, slow, ungainly bodies make them good npcs but poor adventurers.

There's no reason to assume they'd be as slow as a regular snail. If they are the size of a human their speed would also be relatively to that size.

Don't forget they all have dicks

As a joke.
Then again, everything in it is a joke, this is a humor campaign.

Yoon-suin has slugmen. It works great.

Slugfutas, you mean

Yeah I could shell out snail people in the campaign, but not as a pc race. Their pacing would bring the game to a crawl. Although the one guy in my group min-maxes to high hell so you could possibly get one made to go on one mean slick streak

yes sure.
Might not do them like that though.

No.

I'd rather a snail tank. Or a snail with turrets on top.

I'm tired of (animal) people, when the actual animals are more alien and unique than a snail with boobs and arms.

Are they hermaphrodites?

Any biologist will tell you that speed generally doesn't scale with animal size within a clade. The largest snail species are actually quite a bit slower than smaller ones.

I doubt any DM or player would be able to contain the fact that the only reason they exist or are being played is due to every last one being a herm.

All snails are hermaphrodites.

plz stop, no deviant the snails

ND please go and stay go

The larger a being is, the larger its stride.
A giant might be lumbering and slow but cover more ground in a single step than a human would in ten.

Snails don't stride, though.

What are you, some kind of snail racist?

Snails are low energy, nothing racist about telling the truth.

>truth
That's just a word racists use when they want to justify saying something offensive.

That's hate speech, reported and called the cops.

Why does she have eyestalks AND eyeballs?

That's like asking if catgirls have two sets of ears. Are you sure you want the answer to that question?

oh boy, that thing has a piercing penis as well

Yes, especially since they dodge the question with catgirls by having hair over the section.

Ask yourself how the inner-ear bones and ear canal would work in a typical catgirl.

This is how I snail

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR!

Actually sire.....

Dial H For Hero was an amazing trip.

No, because the first person to suggest them to me is probably a snailfucker. What the fuck are you expecting?

Now slug people I can get behind as long as they're not!slurm workers

Imagine someone designing this thing, jacking off about how they're some sort of master sadist, only to find out slugs have no concept of mazes.
Anyone have the second pic?

>4 eyes

They also stab eachother
Loser is the sub

This is not how you snail people.

If your GM doesn't include the noble art of dickfencing with your snailfolk he's shit

Reminder that there actually exists a deep sea snail whose shell is made from iron composite material and whose body is covered with metal plates.
People are reserching them for military applications (of the composite material, not the snail itself, although giant bio-engineering metal-plated snail-tanks would be awesome).

>uses a severed giant insect limb as a weapon and leaves for clothing

both can easily just be aesthetic choices.

No, snails are disgusting.

Problem solved then?

..... we are the gypsies.

That is fuckin awesome

>metal plates

Iron sulfides != metallic physical properties

Bone is way more interesting. In fact, bone is stronger.