I might be going to prison soon. I worked at a big office job...

I might be going to prison soon. I worked at a big office job. Can't disclose any specific information as my attorney has advised me not to.

I tried installing mining software on every computer. The office has over 100 computers and everyone's passwords are the same. I used that fellow anons monero mining thing that lies dormant for 10 days and try to infect all the computers.

I'm really bad at computers anyways I had the mining wallet set to mine to mine. Little did I know one morning when I thought when no one was around head IT manager guy comes around and sees me messing around on everyone's computer asks me what I'm doing. Hr found the mining software. The rest is history.

Oh fuck guys I really fucked up. I'm in a pickle. What the fuck should I do?

nice just bought 100k
sage

Head IT manager would in no way allow you to install software without Admin approval on x100peecees. Fake story. Sorry

Well today was painful berserk bros
My gf came over for a dick appointment and I had been watching Berserk all day (mostly the black swordsman and inquisition arc) so she came over and the anime was on and we started getting undressed, the scene on the episode was when stupid Nina went to the demon orgy and left casca. My gf looked at the screen and what I was watching and began to look at Me. This was the bad cgi. This wasn't even anime. I thought she was gonna leave me right there. So I told about the entire flow of causality and how Nina getting spanked had to happen for the dimensional story of berserk. Needless to say she didn't understand. I was entirely thinking about going full Griffith on her cause of our 48 hour consent contract- the entire duration of our sex I was thinking about how Guts met Griffith on the plains that day. It was unparalleled in any experience and to know she would never fully appreciate this anime, I came. All over her berboobers
The underlying fact that someone I share bodily fluids with doesn't understand the deeper meanings behind berserk and the based king skull knight? I began milking her titties like demon goddess mommy slam and called her "whore princess of the uterine sea" as she came and I immediately began telling her that the reference was that of the demon goddess (slan)

You must have made a lot already

Criminal scum.

You won't go to jail, just look for a new job

If the IT guy didn't setup those computers security permissions he is pretty much responsible too. They will fire his ass probably

>police, this man stole our processing power to mine monero, please do something

>how can he steal your processing power, why isn't IT securing the computers
>he is mining what?
>what is a monero?

You'll be fine.

Why would you go to jail? Sounds like you'd get fired at worst.

How much were you able to mine?

Do americans really go to jail?

25% of americans are in jail

You tried installing it manually on every one of over a hundred computers? You really didn't have a better method than that?
But yeah you'll probably just get fired. In theory they could try and get you under the CFAA if you're in the us but who's really going to bother? You got caught before you even did anything.
They do, at a rate greater than any other country. 0.7% of the population is in jail. He might not even be in the US though.

man this just gave me a good idea, gotta try it in my work

>Oh fuck guys I really fucked up. I'm in a pickle. What the fuck should I do?

go to prison and serve your time duh

My university has a computer lab in every building. Only one who can install software is admin. So no students can do anything. Nice bait.

>not going to jail at least once in your life

Fucking normie.

Got locked up in 2015 cause of false accusations. Case was dropped within a few weeks after accuser dropped their accusations. Didn't get charged and got all my details wiped off the police database.

Didn't get any compensation though and accuser didn't get punished.

Got vanned at 11pm just as I was going to bed. They also took all my computers and phone but gave them back after a week.

Have fun with it OP.

>he thinks being sent to the big cage house is cool

Hello tyrone

>I used that fellow anons monero mining thing that lies dormant for 10 days and try to infect all the computers.
you are a naughty boy and a fucking idiot then

I hope you have prepared some lube for Jamal OP, hope those monero gains were worth it lol

>and got all my details wiped off the police database.
I doubt that.

>everyone has the same password
What kind of shit mickey mouse organization is this?

>mfw I'm the boss so I could do this and get away with it

Why don't more companies do this?

Just bought 100k Monero. Thanks for the info.

>Wrecking your own computers to mine monero

>25% of americans are in jail

mostly blacks and hispanics

Deny everything and anything.
If that doesn't work, move to plan b.
Try to explain to them that you were removing it from each computer as it was an accidental virus.

most company pcs don't have dedicated gpus so you'd be cpu mining, wasting electricity and wearing out hardware, for a net loss.

>implying there are other ethnicities in burgerland
good one lad

And what if those students use ophcrack to crack the admin password?