My DM just told me a werewolf knotted me in the mouth and I suffocated...

My DM just told me a werewolf knotted me in the mouth and I suffocated. Was this a bad stat roll or what because I don't know what he meant. Was it a spell because I don't think werewolves can do that? I've looked through the player's handbook but found nothing. Can you help me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbus_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this is real, this is comedy gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbus_glandis

You have been face fucked.

It's real and I'm confused.
Could that be it? I'm still not sure.

Your DM was making shit up as he went along. That or he's a wizard werewolf with level 5 spells.

You don't need to be a wizard to rape a man's face.

>Could that be it? I'm still not sure.
It is a fairly common thing in the furry fandom. Knotting refers to that.

How did that happen?

and i thought i was bad for making a female werewolf pc roll for demon puppies after she was having sex with a succubus transforminh during the act...

Your DM certainly pulled that out of his ass. And put it into your mouth OP

Were you a recruit for the Hanged ?

you got teabagged mate

>Lamentations of the Flame Princess.png

Words to live by

My character is pretty naive and rolled to relax the werewolf using my good looks. Rolled too well I guess.

You can't roll "too well", that defeats the very idea of "higher is better".

What, if you roll a natural 20 on a Jump check, do you propel yourself into outer space and asphyxiate?

Ahh, I'm a little new to this whole thing so I didn't know.

Well duh. It's like you want your games to be too easy.

Nice trips

And nice werwolf art, where's that from? Also this is now a werewolf thread.

Just Take The Knot, user.

There's a screencap for this, but I can't find it offhand.

>implying thats not exactly the case.

worst fakepost famesag

Lets hear more stories of when peoples PCs were fucked/raped to Death during a game.

This is Veeky Forums so I'm sure there will be many examples given. Like with the female paladin and the Minotaur.

Only if your DM is the same kind of trash that used to post in asinine "nat 20" threads before they ever cracked open a rulebook.

Your DM is a shithead and you probably won't be happy playing with them for long.

MY WHOLE FAMILY IS DEAD! I'M THE ONLY SURVIVOR! WEREWOLVES KILLED THEM ALL!

I'm a homosexual Andoran man living in Ustalav and last night I went outside with my 2 adopted children (7 and 11 years old, both girls). We were getting our horses hitched up to go for a ride to the park. While in our alley a carriage pulled up and 3 hairy looking Ustalavians got out. They all had +1 Short Swords and 50ft rope. One guy said "Looky what we have here boys!" and they all started griping their +1 Short Swords and moving them in threatening motions. Then another one of the ne’er-do-wells said "What should we do with these Andoran cucks now that the Whispering Tyrant has returned?" to which the answer said "Looks like we need to help the Whispering Tyrant and make sure these fucking cuck are either dead or our slaves!"

Suddenly, I knew my kids and I were in trouble so I told them to run inside and get their other daddy as fast as they can. They were scared and didn't know how to react and before I could make them run to the house one of the Ustalavians said "None of you stupid fucks are going anywhere unless we say." I yelled at my kids to run and just as they started to move the biggest Ustalavian ran to them and physically stopped them. He immediately smashed my 7 year old girl in the skull repeatedly and she died within seconds I'm sure of it, his strength was unimaginable. I could see her brains scattered around the grass next to our horses. My fight or flight instinct kicked in and I charged the big Ustalavan but the other two immediately grabbed me and wouldn't let me move. The big one said "I told you shitheads not to go anywhere. This is your fault boy!”

And then the moon came out from behind the clouds, and their forms began to shift.

I didn't know what to do. My youngest daughter was dead on the ground with her blood spreading around her. My other kid was frozen and crying, too scared to move. "Who's inside your house boy?" one of the werewolves said. "No one!" I said... but they knew my husband was inside. I started screaming for help but they covered my mouth and put me in a head lock while they dragged me and my remaining child inside.

They opened my front door and dragged us inside. Our mouths were covered and we couldn't scream. I heard my husband say from the next room "I thought you guys were going to ride your horses to the park did you forget something?" We couldn't answer and he called out to us again. When we didn't answer he came out of the living room to the front door and saw us and the werewolves.

My husband picked up a silver candle holder to use as a weapon and charged the werewolves. He hit one of them in the head but that's as far as he got. The big werewolf hit him right in the face with a full brutal swing. He was unconscious immediately. Then another one tore out his throat. I knew he was dead. All the werewolves began laughing again and said "Isn't The Whispering Tyrant's Ustalav great again!? This is what Ustalav is supposed to be!"

They dragged us into the living room and used their rope to tie me up to a chair. Then they stripped my child nude and started touching her all over. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Please don't do it!" I said. "Please just kill me and leave, don't touch her I beg you!"... but there was nothing I could do. Each of the werewolves raped her. Each one took a turn and had sex with her until they climaxed. My daughter had werewolf jizz in her vagina and all over her face. It was unbearable to witness. I was helpless and crying. There was nothing I could do to help my child or myself. Nothing could ever be worse. "Hooooo boyyyy, Ustalav really is great again!" the big werewolf shouted.

I pleaded with them more but they didn't listen. I was hysterical by this point and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse a werewolf got another erection and stuck his hard penis in my daughters mouth. She was trying breath through her nose and was just barely able to stay conscious, the knot making a sickening bulge in her cheeks. That's when the werewolf held her nose shut and with his penis in her mouth she couldn't breath. Slowly but surely she suffocated on his penis until she died, semen oozing out of her nose.
Then the werewolves told me that they were leaving. The were laughing and giving each other high-fives. The big one said "Everyday from now on, we will be making Ustalav great again alongside the Whispering Tyrant." They laughed more and all surrounded me. Just when I thought they were finally going to put me out of my misery and take my life a werewolf said "We're leaving you here Andoran, this way you might be able understand what Ustalav is supposed to be like. Call the guard if you want but they want to help make Ustalav great again too!” They untied me and all left my house. I could hear their carriage trot away.

OP's pic is from the 5e PHB

I immediately called the guard and told them what happened. When they arrived at my cottage they canvased the scene but weren't talking to me or asking me questions. All the guards, as it turned out, were also werewolves and the squad leader said "This is a new Ustalav. Andorans, and especially faggot Andorans don't get help from the guard anymore. You should have known better than to stay in this neighborhood after The Whispering Tyrant returned. If you need help you should call some Andorans or Varisian gypsies." And then they all left.

My family is dead. I have no one to help me. This is what Ustalav is like now. No one but werewolves are safe now. This is what The Whispering Tyrant's Ustalav is like. This is what you people have done! How could you people have made such a horrible mistake!? My life will never be the same and I am going to take my own life tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to take a few werewolves with me. Ustalav will never be great again.

Woops. Meant the monster manual.

bwuhahah
I see 3 interpetations of this (provided it's real):
1)GM is an evil faggot
2)OP is that guy and GM got rid of him this way
3)OP and GM are good buddies and GM was high

If you roll a d20 when opening a door you tear it off its hinges.

I saw Werewolf at a general store in Cheliax yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet a werwolf in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a portrait or anything.

He said, “Aroo?” all sarcastic and shit.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “arf? arf? arf?” and closing his claws shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen milk bones in his paws without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he cocked his head and acted like a normal wolf that couldn’t understand her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bones and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and gestured for her to scan them each individually “Woof,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bone and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by howling really loudly.

or
4)Its the GM's fetish and he was insetting his magical realm into the game
or even
5)GM wants to facefuck OP specifically

What the literal fuck?

Criminally underrated posts

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most

Shouldn't that be 'the least'?

That would mean that it never happened the least, which would mean it most likely did happen

Great trip dubs on a gay post

>people actually responding to the thinly veiled furry bait

Faggots

Doesn't even matter what the result is, you will always tear it off its hinges. Even with the lowest possible strength stat.

TAKE
THE
KNOT

Never happened in any of my games. The closest I can think of was when my weretiger rogue got captured by devils and taken to Hell. They threatened to torture her to death if she didn't join them. I suppose you could addlib that the torture would include rape.

Why did they kidnap her? How did she get out? DID she get out?

I played a bitchy NE sorceresss (evil campaign) who was the party face and effective leader of the gang. My character was very condescending towards her fellow party mates, because they were all either really dumb or ugly. At a certain point in the campaign we took over this kingdom and I became thd queen. Because we were evil and tyrannical, a big rebellion started rising up. By that point I was a powerful arcane caster so the general strategy was

>hear about uprising in village
>teleport to village and kill everyone there with magic
>teleport back to the throne

Worked pretty well, and I was doing all the work, so my character remarked that the group may as well stay home for the next suppression.

They did.

So my character teleports into this town and kills off a bunch of commoners, until suddenly there's an actual army that comes out to fight. Spent my combat spells eviscerating them, but they were still coming so I teleported back to the palace.

When I came back into the throne room, I was immediately covered in an antimagic field. My party members and the guard surrounded me, intending a coup. As I was trapped by the AMF and had already spent most of my spells, they won pretty easily.

They proceeded to bind and gag my character, strip her, and parade her into the streets. Tossed her out as meat for the masses, and subjected her to an intense and violent gangbang. At the end of the day, an orc, one of the PCs my character constantly berated for stupidity and uselessness, tortured her near death and then fucked her brains out via the eye socket, killing her. He kept her (magically preserved) head chained to his belt from that point on in the game as an onahole.

and when you asked the other players what the fuck was wrong with them, what did they say?

It was a text based ERP so this kind of thing happened a lot.

In DnD/Pathfinder, this isn't viable.

You can not crit on skill checks. You succeed or fail entirely based on your roll against the possible DCs. For you to do better than to just succeed, you have to roll so high that it would have outdone the next most difficult DC result for use of that skill.

A 20 only crits on attack rolls and saves. It otherwise has no special effect. A person who rolls 20 on a perception check with a +2 modifier will fail to spot the person who rolls a 12 with a +11 modifier, or even who rolls a 1 with a +22 modifier.

How did you manage to find people like that?

I've always thought it could be fun to do that sort of ultra-evil max edge campaign but getting everyone on the same level for it seems impossible.

Game Finder.