>>All the big coins now worth 1 million at least
>a cup of coffee costs you 500$ thanks to govs printing money

No taste. You deserve to be poor

when u millionaire you decide whats cool
what do you think Vitalik would drive?

He drives a Prius

lol not true

Bugatti Chiron.

No Lambo, multiple properties around the world, collect rent on high dollar properties to invest into more. Cars are terrible investments and honestly not fun when you can't go even half its fastest on any public street.

Fuck cars and houses. The most important thing I'm buying is a personal assistant to handle all my boring life shit so I can spend more time shitposting.

I'll keep my Ford aerostar. I'm not about showing off my wealth

I want airship.

You already own multiple properties and have a solid income. There's no point to continue to bank money without enjoying it.

Pic related while I cruise rainy city streets listening to synthwave while doing some cheeky lines with my girl.

datass

I will unironicallly never own a lambo

I'm gonna buy property all over the world in remote places and build bunkers and underground self sustainable farms.

Then I'm gonna try my best and make the world a better place and follow my real passion without fear.

I'm not as courageous as Elon Musk who bet all his net worth on two companies, nor am I as smart, dude's one in a lifetime, imagine betting 200m in a car and rocket company and watching it fail eating glass for the first few years, fuck I will never have those balls.

>2021

>Not buying a personalised range rover with matching brace of guns to drive around your 400 acre estate

A tesla. Im a lazy NEET and want the car to drive for me.

looks like a giant ass with a buttplug

WRX type s and rallycar lessons

>british

so indian

Diablo bois

Whatever, I'll still be doing better than the wagecucks. Government has to keep them minimally happen or else they will revolt and then (((they))) will OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>buying cars
This is why you're poor now.

I'm buying land, property and maybe investing in my own business. My children will have their own wage slaves.

Whats the point of being rich if you can’t drive a lambo at 6 am around the City ans suburbs to wake up all the wagecucks before they go slave away for the day?

>dogecoin 1 million
>i'l have $100 billion

>>>Year 2018
>>>bitcoin at $100k
>>a cup of coffee costs you 500$ thanks to tx fee

What's the point of letting wage cucks know you're rich when you could walk around looking poor and embarrassing loud mouth faggots that try to show out around you you like in my favorite Chinese cartoons.

youtu.be/uhHXiUHiS0U

if i ever lay my hands on this car

Tesla for daily use, pic related for fun.