BBEG is trying to unleash a chtonic god

> BBEG is trying to unleash a chtonic god
> He's not an insane cultist
> He's not trying to use it to somehow get money or power
> He's not misguided
> He's not trying to destroy the world because he sees it as unfair and broken
> He's just rich, dickish and bored out of his mind.
> So he decided to do it just to see if he can.

How does your character react to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chthonic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"...What? ...Really? ...You aren't joking? ...Fucking what!?"

Holy fuck, I had the name there for how long now?

>just because you can, doesn't mean you should

>> He's just rich, dickish and bored out of his mind.
>> So he decided to do it just to see if he can.
Could be worse, he could be running for presidential office or something.

I was going to kill him before, but now I'm going to feel really good about it and have my belief that nobles are always trash people reaffirmed.

Oh wow, just following your post trail, you're one dumb faggot of a poster. You should actually keep that name and add a trip, so people can filter you.

I put it for a one-off joke and forgot it.

Whatever, at least I'm not going around going "fagg faggoty fag fag tripfag get blocked kys senpai desu x3"

Put it back on so people can filter you.

I attempt to feed the stupid fucker to the chtonic god.

"Ah, I see, I see, you're not a rich dick, you're a STUPID rich dick! Man, I get to help clean up the gene pool AND get paid for it? If it weren't for the fact that you just summoned an incomprehensible screaming eldritch horror from beyond the veil and stars, my day would be going great!"

strap him to the nearest tall object and see if the ravens perch above him within the day.
If they do I hand him off to the church for them to do with him as they please.
Otherwise i'd kill him

Different user
Please end it.

But you are the cancer anons

"You know, this is the sort of stuff that worries me. Not like the fear of being eaten by this monster thing you're trying to summon. Things scare me, but facts worry me. And the fact is that boredom and a lack of purpose are what create evil. No evil man has ever been produced by a good job, a home to go back to, a family. No, it's always people who have nothing to do except sit around and think who come up with the really evil stuff. It's always the guys who get to thinking not about solving serious problems, but about looking for new problems where they don't exist who get up to the real, bad stuff.

Now this might not worry most people. There's always more work to do, so evil men are few and far between, people who lucked out and ended up in privileged positions with nothing to do but let their minds warp in on themselves. But it worries me. It worries me because every few years I see something change. A new water wheel, a new way of milling flour, a new way of producing iron.

And a part of me wonders, what if someday we get to the point where the number of 'lucky' people starts growing? What if, someday, it's all of us? What if someday, you'll have thousands and thousands or millions of people who are so bored that all have to do is sit around and think, pursue novelties and distractions to stop themselves from thinking, and eventually snap and turn into this bozo?

It's a dark look into the future. It's a trend based on an observable fact. That worries me.

This guy though, this guy doesn't worry me. I'm just scared. Let's kick his ass."

you're not wrong but the truth remains that you are remain extremely cancerous

So the BBEG is Senior Senior Senior from Kim Possible?

My character would just kill him, while thinking how much a pitifuly petty, dull person the BBEG was.

>not insane
>not misguided
>decided to do it just to see if he can.

Pick two

I would react like Shoggy would

I got that joke

"Did a /pol/ack win the fucking lottery or something?"

I shoot the bastard

Just so we're clear:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chthonic

Um, can I watch?

I think he meant to say Cthonian

>The people of the land are terrorised by the sons of the nobility out of boredom.
>They attack the neighbours's serfs as if they were bandits, only to return at the castle the nigh later.