What kind of character would Sheldon Cooper play, Veeky Forums?

What kind of character would Sheldon Cooper play, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aNUuGOUreg
youtube.com/watch?v=t3js8Vbf-Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=4szvI4GU66A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Firstly;
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Secondly;
Complete That Guy Powergamer

Powergamer with a lengthy backstory. He's That Sperg, basically tries to micromanage everyone's character to be "optimal" and his character is basically whatever he can do to have the most versatility. 4e, he plays the Warlord. Any other version, he plays Wizard. Prefers Gurps over any other system though.

BOJANGLES

An accountant

Bazinga the Magician that is inspired by Gandalf and Merlin, because that's the only wizards any normalfag knows.

One not in my house.

ZANDATSU

Lost it

What kind of character would she play?

Lvl 60 Epic Rules Lawyer.

Edgelord munchkin

Anti-paladin
Assassin

Worm that Walks

Whatever the fuck she wants.

>TFW she would literally play the God Emperor of Mankind.
It would be glorious to hear the stories but hell to be a fellow player I'm guessing.

Sheldon Cooper and the rest of The Big Bang Theory cast have played DnD on the show, user.

In fact, there's one scene of him describing the type of character he's playing that eventually leads into LITERALLY ERP with Amy's character.

Badly optimised munchkin wizard.

He would prefer D&D because he's not a nerd, he's a normalfag with views that are acceptably and family-friendlily "nerd culture xD" by the mass market to which the show is sold as a product.

A sorcerer.
Not a wizard because they aren't born with "special powers" like he/his character.

If the nerdiest thing he liked was Star Trek, I'd agree with you, but he likes Battlestar Galactica. You have to be a fucking nerd to like that shit. He'd settle for D&D but would prefer GURPS.

An annoying one

Necromancer.

Way more people know that there's a show called "Battlestar Galactica" than know that there's an RPG called "GURPS".

And even if you've never heard of it, it's obvious from the name that Battlestar Galactica is some kind of sci-fi thing, whereas GURPS could be anything.

If I weren't a fa/tg/uy, to me, GURPS would sound like the name of a bitchin' metal band

You sound like you know a lot about the show, user. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Sheldon is a creature of nostalgia and the status quo, his system of choice would be the first one he had a good time with and he would favour rolling stats but would drive everyone else insane because he will not shut up about how the best class for his stats is not the best class for group optimisation.
For points buy he would almost never recreate a previous build but would be one of those players that do something and say "it's what my character would do" when he decides to sail to India and wouldn't see a problem with the fact that he isn't interacting with the rest of the plot.

>Is there something you'd like to tell us?

I watch The Big Bang Theory every time there's a new episode, and have been doing so since Season 1.

>Battlestar Galactica is "nerdy"

user...you...do know exactly how popular that show was, right?

That's cool then, user.
I don't follow it personally, but my mom likes it so mom meals come with a side of the Big Bang Theory.

Himself.
So a complete fucking tool who has no idea why he's ruining things for everyone else and is a general pain in the ass.

I dont understand why Veeky Forums gets so triggered by this show at least there refrences are accurate /v/ gets totaly shafted.
Thats not the super mario 64 jump pattern damit.2

Pretty sure he'd be the DM
THAT DM, no less

Can you find me what you're talking about that sounds great.

You're a monster!

I'm just a man who likes to have fun.

Here's one:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aNUuGOUreg

Here's another:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3js8Vbf-Ss

This one's the episode where the ERP happens, but I'm not finding a scene of that right now.

Oh oh! I found the ERP!

youtube.com/watch?v=4szvI4GU66A

I refuse to believe this question has not already been answered in the show.

I'm completely stunned no one has said "faggot." Yet.

Thanks for opening that can of worms, faggot.

They're not even rolling or damage.
This show is bullshit.

Beyond that, Howard's actually seems like a really fun DM.

GURPS reminds me of GORP which is a trail mix

Thanks pal. I feel like this is how most real life erp goes, no matter what. I can't really imagine having that little shame!

You're welcome. Faggot.

>Complete That Guy Powergamer

This. He's exactly the type of dude to scour every book and build a ridiculously munchkined out character who fucks up the difficulty for everyone in the party.

user posted examples of Sheldon playing DnD already, he uses a quarterstaff.

I want reddit to go and stay go

The talisman was pretty accurate if i recall correctly.

Munchkin.
Didn't he bring some OP home-brew item or something to a game when home-brew items were banned on the grounds he actually made it at work, not home?