dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o1r9uUDmoM
youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1357
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Grey Knights will be forgotten in Fenris pt2.

It fucking hurts, anons...

Second for Fenris 2 1ksons 1

>Not fucking MAAAAAAAGNUUUUUS edition

www facebook com/WarhammerTVteam/videos/284803978581254/

Nth for Tau Empire Fenris sept in Warzone Fenris pt 3.
:^)

I think the Magnus model is a little too much but I'm looking forward to the new Ahriman and the rubric terminators if the rumors hold true.

Just posted this in previous thread then saw this one, so sorry for repost:

New player here, got about 10 small games under my belt, mostly vs Necrons. Was wondering what to get next for my Eldar army, figured this would be a good place to ask? So far I have:

Farseer w/ Jetbike

6 Scorps w/ Exarch

6 Banshee's w/ Exarxh

5 Wraithguard

6 Dire Avengers

3 Scatbikes

10 Guardians w/ plat and Warlock

2 Vypers

1 Fire Prism

I'm a bit lacking in Anti tank, so maybe a Hemlock or w/e the flyer with pulse lasers is called? Or maybe some Shadow Spectres, I love their design! Thanks for any feedback.

Is that an ad for the latest lego game?

Also Shadow Spectres are alright but they are allrounders rather than dedicated anti-tank.
Don't underestimate the Prism either. It gets a lot of shit for being a single-shot weapon but mine have always defied expectations popping tanks left and right while jinking constantly

I wouldn't be mad.

Studio actually had 3 different sized models to pick from and decided the huegass one was the way to go. They had DP-sized, a bit bigger and that one we now got.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o1r9uUDmoM
HERO BAAASES

Craaaaaab tanks!

Craasaaaaaaaaab tanks!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB TANKS!

I hate how your average models seem to be getting bigger and bigger, I seem to remember those sized models being reserved for 800+ point apoc models.

Why is it impossible for SM to win without deathstars or tons of razorbacks?

You just suck

It isn't.

Thanks mang, a Serpent is deffo on my to do list. Also I thoroughly agree with the Prism thing, mine managed to one-hit a friggin Monolith in one game, admittedly it was Guided tho. Any advice on the best unit for taking out Necrons? Orikan in a squad of 13 Immortals is absolutely rape, I've never managed to kill more than half of it.

Same, I'd much rather 40k was skirmish level again. Remember when having 60 models meant you were playing a blob army or had an absolutely retardedly huge army going on?

Because GW's hack writers used SM as a base to balance every other army against. Also the absurd amount of AP1-2 currently plaguing the game.

kek youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c

Tau haters: Would a suit-light army be better in your book(s)? I'm not changing my army, just looking for opinions. No suits, just infantry, Kroot, and vehicles? Stealthsuits? A single unit of Crisis suits?

Where do the suits become bad in your book?

And the fact that every other army's troop choices are better than tac marines.

This. Just got into the hobby with the killteam box set. SM literally cannot win.

You've never played Orks, have you?

Why would you look for approval in a Tau-hater's eye? The only thing they would approve of is a video of your grisly suicide that they could masturbate to

there is a resemblance

Adeptus Mecrabicus

The only thing that I find cheesy are shittons of markerlights in unison with riptides/stormsurges or crises suit deathstars

Alone their stuff is still really good but it's not cheesy.

>Marines players complaining about their lot

You literally cannot make this shit up

It's not like they have optional scouts that got a buff this edition or that they can have drop pods with a special weapon or grav or the strength of the rest of their codex doesn't make up for just being decent and one of the most forgiving basic troop in the game outside of maybe necrons.

And for those that want to complain about the point cost per model they also have ATSKNF and with the right build free transports.

>laughing Dark Eldar

>he thinks tactical marines suck
>he thinks tactical marines are one of the worst troops choice in the game
play this game more often.

Are those all riptides? Don't you want to make friends user?

Not a single one. They are all Crisis Suits.

No, those are just Crisis suits.

>want to play
>have no one to play with
>tfw

>All those god-tier special rules.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Meant to expand on this.

I'm probably just going to go to my shop work on the imperial Sectors the owner bought.

It's going to be another lonely day.

You guys have any plans or play any games today?

where are you from?
I just moved and city's GW store is either empty or filled with 13-14 y/o kids

And on this day, user got BTFO

>Who thought this was a good idea?

People who wanted to sell models.

That isn't what makes it so terrible.
>meanwhile Orks, CSM and other shit-tier armies get shit-tier rules

Eastern PA

The closest GW is in Philly and its a literal hole in the wall with no play space.

I know that feel brother
>LGS opens in March
>Fuck yeah! Imma start collecting 40k again!
>Have a few comfy games, no powergaming assholes, no salt, everyone is chill as fuck and just having fun.
>Start of October, LGS decides to close on Mondays, literally the only day I have off
>Dropped £250 on 40k and now I can't play at all
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I mean, I get it and I can't blame them, they were open 7 days a week for 6 months and the owners wife just got pregnant with twins, they fucking need some time off, but still. Fuck.

Take scytheguard and kill the whole unit with no saves.

Seriously, I have a GW store and 2 independents in a town near me, AND THEY'RE ALL FUCKING CLOSED ON MONDAY.

What the fuck is wrong with Mondays?

Seriously no ksons yet anons?
Have they successfully fired all of our dumpster divers?

>BZF 2 arrives
>TS get BTFO yet again because alpha legion alpharius them.
>final battle Bjorn vs Magnus
>Magnus realises the battle is lost and retreats flying to the nearest warp portal
>I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME FOOLISH DREADNOUGHT!!!
I can already see it.

It's essentially the new Sunday. Everyone stays at home, no one goes out to buy shit. It's often not profitable for businesses to stay open on Mondays, hence why it's my day off. Fukkin sucks man.

Comprehensive list of every troop that is objectively better than tactical marines:

-Battlesisters
-Bloodletters
-Plaguebearers
-Nurglings
-Chaos space marines
-Chaos cultists
-Kataphron breachers
-Wyches
-Kabalite warriors
-Guardian defenders
-Storm guardians
-GK Strike squads
-GK Terminators
-Troupe
-Boyz
-Getchin
-Tyranid warriors
-Genestealers
-Termagant
-Hormagaunt
-Ripper swarm

Nigga you don't even have Fire Warriors on there, assuming this is agreeing with the post you're replying to. And if it isn't agreeing, why are Storm Guardians/Gretchin/Rippers on there?

>Chaos space marines
>Wyches
>GK Strike squads
>Boyz

>Wyches

W Y C H E S
Y
C
H
E
S

You have to be false flagging.

>Ten millennia we have waited. Now, vengeance comes to Fenris.

Warzone Fenris Part 2: It's About Fucking Time Boogaloo has finally got an official teaser video:
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1357

Well that pinning shit is pretty obnoxius but overall its not a bad formation.

>WHAT

Yes, really. Devastators and especially Assault Marines are really subpar units. You have to give them special rules like that to make them playable.

But its a shame that internal balance in this game is so fucking bad.

You're all a buncha puppets.

Slowpoke.

>Devastators and especially Assault Marines are really subpar units
Until the Devs have 8 Relentless gravcannons with amps bearing down on their target of choice turn 1. They are shitty units but grav is that-good and the pinning shit is REALLY frustrating.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Wasn't me, I can just spot when I'm getting worked.

>Until the Devs have 8 Relentless gravcannons with amps bearing down on their target of choice turn 1. They are shitty units but grav is that-good and the pinning shit is REALLY frustrating.
Yes thats my point. They have to have special rules like that to make them good.

Although you can now get relentless turn1 grav-devastators anyway if you take cataphrakt captain and shove the whole set into a drop pod.

How do I make Scions work in Killteam?

>-Battlesisters
Tiny point reduction for no ATSKNF, Chapter Tactics, -1T, -1S, -1 Initiative and -1 WS. Get Act of Faith and Shield of Faith but doesn't make up for it, except against lots of plasma.

>Chaos space marines
No ATSKNF, no Chapter Tactics and no grav for a tiny points reduction. Character is also forced into challenges and gets a random, often shit reward. Marks are good but get costly. Literally nothing that makes up for this.

>Wyches
Cheap, decent close combat infantry, but they get completely bitched over in shooting in the shootiest edition. Dark Eldar assault transports are also flimsy as fuck, meaning that there's no reliable way to get them into close combat in the first place.

>Boyz
Oh. So this was bait all along.

don't forget crisis suits
Farsight enclaves yes please

how good are eldar's shock guardian (storm guardians?) in this meta?
My idea is to fill a Falcon with 6 (2 fusion gun) for suicide tank hunting

They're among the worst units in the codex.
Why stop at 2 meltas when you could have 5 for only a few points more? Why stop there? The D would be within your grasp.

>125pts for Falcon (a valuable HS slot)
>92 points for guardians
>Will take out 1 tank tops before getting shredded by the first guns that looks their way

217 points for a crap suicide squad is pretty shit tier senpai. Get some WG or some Hornets for anti-tank instead.

They would be ok/good if they had an 35p dedicated transport that allows them to deep strike with virtually no drawbacks.

Well and have basically said it, but Storm Guardians are slightly overpriced assault troops that aren't even good at close combat, thanks to S3 and limited options for close combat weapons. They're slow too and unless you go for allies, you don't get assault transports. In my opinion, leave the close combat to Aspect Warriors. Or just forget melee altogether and get more D-Scythes.

Why would you take a falcon for them?

I'm going to play a 750 point game against IG, chaos, eldar, sm and ig (tank ig)
How is this for a 750 point tau list
Tau CAD
HQ: Cadre Fireblade-60

Troops:
Strike team 5 man (Pulse rifles) +DS8 turret-55
Strike team 5 man (Pulse carbines)-45
Total: 330

Fast attack:
1. DX-6 Remora Drone (1)-90
2. DX-6 Remora Drone (1)-90

Tau Formation Detachment:
Optimised Stealth Cadre:
XV25 team 1: - 120
1x Shas'vre with homing beacon + markerlight/target lock
2. Shas'ui with burst cannon
3. Shas'ui with Fusion Blaster
XV25 team 2: - 120
1x Shas'vre with homing beacon + markerlight/target lock
2. Shas'ui with burst cannon
3. Shas'ui with Fusion Blaster
XV 95: Cyclic Ion Raker, Stimulant injector, twin linked burst cannon - 170
total: 410

The fireblade goe with the pulse rifle squad
Is it a good list?
Do I take sms or missile pod for ds8 turret?

Anyone have a pdf of the new Kill Team rules? Doesn't seem to be one in the OP.

>inb4 all the spergs raging about minimum OSC

Take only rifles for strike teams. Is the turret SMS or missile pod? Seems fine otherwise.

is it too cheesy?

Why would someone sperg over it? Its nice formation but nothing overkill really.

How would I deepstrike remora drones?
Do they just deepstrike as normal units?

Before anyone says you have points left over, your CAD is 340 points, not 330. Your total is correct at 750, though.

Why not put the melta on the sergeant so you can Look Out Sir! and allow both Burst Cannon suits to fire at another unit?

OSC is considered pretty cheesy, yeah. You may find that people at your local club/store assume you're a powergamer when they see you rock up with that. Or they may not. But it may be worth just using a CAD for your first game while you test the waters.

I used to play an eldar army 10 years ago
I have:
2 falcons
1 wave serpent
6 banshee + 1 exarch
9 rangers
15 storm guardians
20 Guardians + Heavy platform
1 Wraithlord
1 Vyper
4 Jetbikes
1 Prophet + 4 Warlocks
3 Dark Reapers + 1 exarch

My friend told me I have all the shittiest units aviable in current Eldar Codex. how Is that true?
> I've seen the huge mega giga nigga titan and no way I'm p(l)aying this

Forgot about look our sir for non IC.
Thanks for reminding me, will do.
One question, do people get salty about ghostskeels or is it only salt towards riptides and stormsurge/supremacy armours?

Mainly Riptides and the LoWs. Ghostkeel isn't as salt-inducing as them. Even in OSC it is fine.

A lot of that is just people belly aching about the guys bringing more than one of those.

A single Stormsurge or a Riptide or two isn't all that bad.

Does ForgeWorld keep their rules updated?

I'm looking for the most recent rules on the leviathan dreadnought

I'm thinking about picking up a tiger-shark ax-1-0
2 questions
1. Is chinacast decent?
2. Is it a good model/do people get salty at it?

I hope Fenris gets destroyed. And 1k sons will get their revenge, they summoning fucking Magnus. But wolves of course will survive

What are good Dark Eldar Kill teams?

Are scourges worth taking with haywire?

Can someone rate the riptides and their variants from best to worst?
Can you take earth cate engineering thing for forgeworld riptides?

>falcons
Underrated. I like them but they probably suck. Not being a DT hurts them a lot.
>wave serpent
Last edition these were disgusting. They're still pretty great and as your only DT you don't get a choice anyway.
>6 banshee + 1 exarch
They're Banshees. When have they ever been good?
>9 rangers
Passable but not the meta so people call them shit.
>15 storm guardians
Pretty bad.
>20 Guardians + Heavy platform
Decent choice due to their low base cost and access to the rules Battle Focus (run before/after shooting) and Bladestorm (it's basically Rending on their basic guns)
>1 Wraithlord
Bad only because he is outclassed by other Wraith units.
>1 Vyper
I like them.
>4 Jetbikes
The meta. You can give them all scatter lasers in this edition.
>1 Prophet + 4 Warlocks
Better if on bikes but still good on foot. Give them to your Guardians.
>3 Dark Reapers + 1 exarch
A passable choice.

The thing is everyone thinks they know what the "best" units in the codex are (scatterbikes, Wraithguard, Wraithknight) and will talk shit to you for picking anything but them.

hey Veeky Forums am making some rough rider for my steel legion but want to use the death korps deathriders rules

question is hows the best way to do this? do i have to take the allied detachment with a hq + troop before i can take the deathriders as a fast attack or is there a way around it (taking that deathrider formation for example)

just trying to work out the most streamlined way of doing it and its unfortunately looking a bit points inefficient

No they don't keep their rules updated.
Leviathan is in 30k I think and otherwise is still experimental but will be in Fires of Cyraxus.
You can't take the ECPA in variant Riptides because the wargear entry FAQ specifies Riptides only.

Ranking:
>Triptide
>Y'Vahra
>Riptide
>R'Varna

>OSC is considered pretty cheesy
By people who got into the hypetrain when it came out. In reality its a formation that contains one decent and 2 not-so-decent units and has special rules for them that makes them a bit better against some targets.

Its not bad formation but call it "cheesy" is retarded. Even GSC's First Claw is way more better.

Meant to also reply to

IMPERIAL CULTS AND MILITIA: 1850 POINTS UNBOUND

> Force Commander: 50 pts
18x
> 50-man Levy Squads: 100 pts each

901 models in an 1850 game.

>unbound
Mate what you want is a R&H list with shittons of zombies AND a metric fuckload of quad mortars. Now your turns can take forever while they're taking forever.

Go-to eldars now:
-Bike farseer, great utility to buff anything or wreck face depending what powers you get. Usually players aim for invis to make unkillable wraithknights/seer councils/whatever. Also is really hard to kill with jetbike mobility.
-Jetbike troops. With all the scatter lasers you'll ever want they are one of the best units in game point-per-point on shooting paired with insane mobility and raw speed.
-Warpspiders, sanic speed with massed mid strenght fire. Can wear anything down and with ability to jump away from retaliation fire.
-Wraithknights. Best superheavy/gc in the game hands down, some forge stuff might contest it and against stormsurges it's a quickdraw fight.

I don't think there is a really bad units in CE codex. Banshees and storm guardians suffers from the common problem of being fragile melee unit in a shooting edition but any other unit is able to pull its weight.

This is becoming my favorite unit teebz

>-Wraithknights. Best superheavy/gc in the game hands down, some forge stuff might contest it
To add to this, there is a Forgeworld variant that is even better.

>Banshees and storm guardians suffers from the common problem of being fragile melee unit in a shooting edition but any other unit is able to pull its weight.

>He doesn't even mention Striking Scorpions