Yo Veeky Forums can we talk about this memecoin

Yo Veeky Forums can we talk about this memecoin

>traded on 3 exchanges (one is a shitty one with normally about 1% volume)
>2 major exchanges go down at same time
>1 exchange (mercatox) has fishy code
>other exchange (bitgrail - an exchange created purely to trade xrb) is on maintenance

Meanwhile people are trading this at a high premium on the shitty exchange (bitflip)

Thoughts?

I want this since I believe it's better than most coins and will be a comfy hold.
I don't want it to come to binance yet, since I have no fucking stash.
and yeah, all the exchanges that are listing it seem extremely fishy.

Need to buy atleast 100 XRB on all exchanges before you can withdraw. Plus some sites even charge you some withdrawal fee are you fucking kidding me

Still come across plenty of people who say they want it but are unwilling to sign up at one of these exchanges.

If you don't like it don't fucking buy it. That's it.

Worked fine for me. Just don't store it there.

smells like a scam to me, I'd buy IOTA instead

Mercatox is back up and its going to Jupiter.

The status page has phishing links in it. I really don't know if it's safe to deposit.

Buy this coin now so you dont have to fomo in at $5

>bitgrail has been down for like a whole day

;^(

If you're too stupid to see how big XRB is going to blow up soon no one will feel bad for you.

Major exchange this month, everyone is waiting for it

Withdraw the coins into your own wallet as soon as you buy. The online wallet is much easier to use than the desktop wallet, that takes ages to sync.

To be honest this is a no brainer, a oportunnity for everyone to dense to make good investments (gamblings). At least x5 is sure in 1 month.

>Needs new exchanges.
>Needs new web.
>Needs new name.
>Needs marketing.

Welp guys.

Its a proxy retard. It's meant for people who have government bans on Twitter or Facebook so the links still work.

If you hate it so much then just Google "mercatox Twitter" and look there

Movement.

About to hit 14k sats

Been in since £0.05, feeling comfy

Which is your dumping target?

am I the only one that feels a bit uncomfortable with so much volume gone from the market?
it's too easy to manipulate price on other, smaller exchanges (pump)
then once mercatox and bitgrail come back online will we see a huge dump pushing us back below $1?

also, how does coinmarketcap display the price with major exchanges down? it's obviously a volume weighted average price, but how long will it factor in the price from yesterday?

Bitgrail is down.
People don't look at that. Normally people gets driven by FOMO looking at % changes, at this is done by volume/price on exchanges.
Right now it's trading on mercatox at 15k sats.
The volume is more or less the one showed, the price is not.

To put it simple the reason its going sideways it's because CMC is bugged because BitGrail is down.
It should be arround 2.3$ right now.

Yeah. It's only trading on mercatox right now. SO it's easy for price to go up.
People buying in now are in full fomo mode. Once bitgril come online. Those people are in for an awakening.

You think it'll crash once bitgrail comes online?

Great! I'm happy for Colin. Only have chump change invested in the coin though.

Not crash but definitely not at the price right now. The volume right now cannot sustain this price. It need bigger exchange/volume for this price.
Meracox has less than a mil to see. Supply is 133mil. Bitgirl has way more to sell but can't because it's offline.
This coin will still be game changing but need bigger exchange

What's a reasonable price to pay for it? Looking to buy in but not paying this price on Mercatox.

how low will it dip once bitgrail is back up?

Will probably dump a portion once it hits a big exchange and then hodl the rest

this.