We're currently working on Expansion 3

Jiggle Physics Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Quests: Gats and Eversor respectively
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there some magic reason this isn't on ?
genuinely curious, I Don't really follow this thread.

/qst/ is for Quest threads.
This is a CYOA thread.

because it's a General, not a perpetual Quest.

>Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

It's also in the OP

Hey guys! While we wait for Photo to update the list. I'd figured I'd ask y'all a question.

Which princess you want to see have the next Idle Animation?

Let's do someone newer for a change.
Mantis!

And oh hey, you fixed the animation.
Nice.

I'm seconding Mantis.

Skelli

Finish up Gen I for animated chart

Man, compiling all the gifs in one sheet. I dunno how I would do that. Or how to optimize it so it doesnt take 20 minutes to load all that.

First draft of Battleship Princess' card is done! No icons yet, but the classes/bonus aren't final yet.

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times you dingus. I'll put it all together, god damnit. I just need pictures.... moving pictures of princesses!

Well first things first, how many of Gen I have you not done?

Maybe that makes more sense as a Stationgirl?

I've Done 8 so far of the GEN 1 specifically.

Oh, I was under the impression you only had a couple left.

Have you done Mimic yet? If not I vote her

>stationgirl
Do you mean the abyssals? If so, how do you figure?
fair warning; i'm not really familiar with kancolle outside of some of the art

I DID forget the descriptive text on the bottom, though; I'll add that in a few minutes

i wanna fug this one

There is a space version of Towergirls called Stationgirls. Ignoring the kancolle part, a space battleship princess makes more sense than a fantasy one.

Best Princess

I animated a lot of other gens, So i can see why you thought that.

Also, i've noticed that OP failed to insert the Link of the Current Rules for Singleplayer Adventures for Towergirls that i've made.

Here you go, guys, grab it while you can.

mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og

>Cute
>Fluffy
>Playful
>Loves Veeky Forums
>Comes with an assistant who is the exact same except more mature.
What's not to like?

Only complaints I've ever heard about are her fetishes, and nothing in it says she who she wants the orgasm to be denied to. Maybe she wants you to make her beg for it instead? And who doesn't love that?

Huh, didn't even know that existed. Nah though, it's magic, and there's already techno-fantasy princesses (Alien Princess et. al.)-- if I was going to make one for Stationgirls, it'd probably be more like one of gia's mecha musume.

Added text blurb; two lines is surprisingly little space. Anyone want to rate?

Gud/10

Oh right, thanks. I'll update OP next thread.

Would be 1000x easier just to make a .html page with all the gifs in a table. A bunch of the gifs have different animation lengths, yeah?

>could be keeping up with studies for uni
>instead made nopan and nude edits for my princess
one one hand i can't say that the time wasn't productively spent
on the other hand what am i doing with my life

Going to share?

you're being a pervert. The gentleman's profession.

>Walking around in the buff while Crest Princess desperately sucks you off so that she does not fall to the ground

Since both here and /twgrl/ are blue boards, I threw it up on the booru.

Better I be an open pervert than a closet pervert.

Cute. She makes a great ship, would sail on.

Thanks! I maaaay be making more princesses in the next couple days, if I can find the time; I'd upload Battleship's card to the booru, but I want to get icons on it first (assuming there aren't any other changes I should make to it first).

Why dont we have a nude edit of Gen I by now with how long Towergirls has been around?

Nobody's bothered, I guess. Making my own was easy; since I built her up from the template, I could simply strip her back down to it.

There are certainly a few low-hanging fruit I could take a swing at, though; just in Gen I, Kobold, Orc, Golbin, Drider, and Dragon Princesses shouldn't be difficult.
just keep in mind the Master Ninja Glove is only usable once a day

Just out of curiosity, Rust.

I guess Gats gave up on his quest?

Hmm... so, i tried to draw another Enemy for my Towergirls Lewd Adventures, the Street Hooker, and.. well i'm bad at drawing women i guess.
I can draw monsters 'n shit, but females are quie a drama, damn.

Gosh i hate her lips, i took me too long and i'm not happy with the result :/

Also my tablet hates me because i don't have enough RAM to set the correction on S-5 on Paint Tool SAI

I like it.

Strumpets shouldn't be 10/10. Otherwise they'd be Queen Dido.

>Which princess you want to see have the next Idle Animation?

Huldra!

Any good Eldritch Princess art?

You know, she is probably the simplest way to have sex with any princess you want, as long as lucid dreaming counts.

Yeah, but I can't post it. Every time I try on her best stuff mods delete it.

But look her up in the booru.

Someone did a short comic series on her, but I don't have it all.

Shit, not only do I not have them but I post them out of order.

One

This post is two.

Three.

She isn't cute! She isn't cute at all!

This came up 2 weeks ago on /ic/.
Final version hasn't come up yet.

She carried her rescuing knight out, what's cuter than that?

All this time...all these princesses...

And we still haven't topped Dog Princess.

Really makes you think about how great Dog Princess is, doesn't it?

Calm down Dog Princess.
Don't make me get the spray bottle.

Did we ever get a Momiji alternate for Dog Princess?

Sorta. Top row #3.

Well, that's what you get for breaking that magical stuff

She's no Princess Peanutbutter.

Another Idle Animation!

I worked super hard and made another one too! 2 down!

The sway on that beard is damn impressive.

If we're going to be doing that, I see no reason my own works can't be in the OP..
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit?usp=sharing

New artists for Towergirls: Conquest.

I recognize the obvious four, but who's the blue one?

Also, I can't tell if that's a gap in Holstaur's legs, or a dick.

Ooh baby, those sprites are delicious.
Faun's companions.
Oh dear god, that's a serious downgrade to the Gats one.
I mean, it's not horrid, but.. those hands.

I was actually thinking of you (I still haven't closed the one from like a month ago cause I've just been always busy with life) and that user with the Twitch Stream when Ven mentioned it. I'll toss them all in the OP next time (something gonna get trimmed for that 2000 Characters.)

The problem with the Gats sprites was resizing, different clothes, and having different facial reactions. So they're going back and forth on different artists.

Putting the FAQ into a pastebin would be the easiest way to reduce the character count.

Yeah.. I'd prefer a nice thick OP tho, so I'm looking and considering. Photo's welcome to dump a paste if it's good with him (and I'd rather not host any of the Pastes, to be honest.)

Fucking adorbs

Pretty sure that isn't a dick.

I think that maybe i'm used to the Gat's version, so the new one looks weird to me... but still... i don't think the artist who is drawing the npc's knows how to actually kobolds are... i mean, i saw the new npc and all are the same size, sort of, and the kobolds are just women with reptilian faces, instead of short lizard things, like the guy Eversor animated in this .gif

I think they're just trying to find an artist willing to have a huge amount of decent output for not a huge amount of dosh so they can invest in producing some physical goods to sell.

Here's an example of their newest perk reward idea, you get an NPC in the game. Lower tiers just get some a character who rotates among a large cast in the bar that gives some flavor text, and higher ranks being major characters who are part of quests.

Pic size for ants out of respect for this being something that's supposed to be for Patreons, but here's the first batch.

So they need an artist willing to do every Princess in every facial reaction both naked and in every costume, AND willing to do the fan characters.

I think her boobs are a bit too big, the forearms are too Popeye, and the eyes need some black. But otherwise I like it.

Oh, and the bosses and enemies and NPCs.

So a LOT of work, in not that much time given they want to roll out a beta patch every two weeks now.

I know all of that.

I proposed myself to draw generic monsters and lesser npcs while trying to mantain the gat's original style.

But i think i'm not good enough at drawing, oh well.

How much were you asking?

5 euro per drawing (2800 x 2800 with color plus different expressions + sketches all around)

Towerfag told me that other artist asks him way more money (i mean 50+ dollars if i remember right)

Huh, that's odd.
Is your output slower?

Or maybe he wanted to get away from the Gats art in order to sell merchandise. But then again, his 3d printing is in the Gats style so I dunno.

>Is your output slower?

Uh.. what did you mean?

How fast i draw?

For sketches i'm quite fast, actually

Based on recent posts, Towerfag seems to be pushing the game for faster and faster content updates.

Could be he just wanted someone who'd have something every few days whipped out.

I dunno. Based on the messages he's rotating through different teams of artists too, who knows.

I would love to see Amazon.

Damn this guy makes 2500 a month off of this.
Thats about my wage.
Lucky bastard.

I've made a quick sketch for a tribal kobold (25 min to do that) that i'll probably insert in the rules i've made.
I really liked the fact that in Subtitle pending the kobolds are inspired by aztecs/maya, it feels so nostalgic to me since when i was 10, i got my first miniature of a Warhammer Fantasy Skink from.. i think it was 3rd of 4th edition, the box with lizardmen versus bretonnia.

So i was also wondering... since Gats is working on the Game, is that considered canon? i mean Aztec-Kobolds

I know, don't worry.

He makes his decisions, so i'm okay with that.

Symbiote princess

She's been talked about a ton because of the fusions, but she's had next to no actual art of her.

Gats has said time and time again that there's no real canon. Whatever you want is canon.

>I usually follow the Author's Canon of things i like
>Author say that whatever I want is canon

But what if i still want to use his canon that is non existent

the only canon is that knights start with a bag of chocolate dick rations. Which when ya think about it, isnt all that far fetched, what with chocolate being a common thing for rations and people in the olden days having then un-ending need to put/make dicks on everything

Quick morning art update before I head out; did some detailing to BSP's face to bring her more in line with existing princesses, uploaded Kobold Princess nude edit to the booru no genitals because i haven't properly learned how to draw them yet, but I may or may not get that handled before I upload Human Princess tomorrow

That nice.

I'll take a look when I get home tonight. Had an unexpected day off with Tuesday, but also a short in my car's electrical. So I'll complete the princesses as I can. Speaking of, does someone have the male art of Gemini?

Dudelor's Sketch is the closest we have to a male art piece, last I checked.

>hates bukkake
Wouldn't a battleship enjoy the sensation of a salty spray hitting their face?

>Game where the guy is trying to force people to vote for monsters raping your princesses.

is the princess rape still a thing?

It's not in currently, but the dev REALLY wants it to. Basically he does this thing where patrons can vote on what scene will be next, and everyone ALWAYS votes for knight/princess. This pissed the dev off and he's going to make it so sometimes you HAVE to vote for your princesses cheating on you and fucking monsters and general monster rape shit.

In all fairness, yeah that guy sounds like a faggot, but this whole thing is based entirely on fetish fuel. So really, what kind of person did you expect to make a game out of it.

Is the other tower girls game still alive? I really liked the art style and the fact that it wasn't explicitly sexual, but I haven't seen any updates in a while.

Well, look at the charts, user. This is fetish fuel yeah, but fetish fuel isn't all just this one blank, grey mass. There's different kinds with different audiences. Tower Girl's main audience has always been waifu fags and people with a hero complex. The main appeal is rescuing princesses and building your harem, not having them leave you to go fuck orcs. The tone is way too light hearted and comparatively vanilla for that shit.

Yes Subtitle Pending is still alive.

Released 0.111 just the other day, I just haven't been posting patch notes in these threads. All of our team has been busy with work or school, too.

The next big chunk of content is with Kobold Princess, which should be going live at the end of this month. A lot of it is done already, we'd just been waiting on art assets.

After this month we'll hopefully be moving onto finishing Human Princess' quest. And then after, the tournament or Insect Princess. Probably the knight tournament.