/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General

Volo's Guide to Monsters in the trove. Be sure to buy it and support the hobby even if you download it!

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>Veeky Forums character sheets
mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

Previously on /5eg/..

Other urls found in this thread:

anydice.com/program/9d88
anydice.com/program/9d89
youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17679146/
thediceshoponline.com/dice-sets/156/Six-Sided-D3-Dice
anydice.com/program/9d8c
thediceshoponline.com/dice-search/blank-Dice
anydice.com/program/9d8e
homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/
anydice.com/program/9d90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I've got a friend that wants to play as a "tinkerer" in the upcoming campaign.

This sounds interesting enough but I have absolutely no idea how to incorporate it into the game. Is there a list anywhere of materials/cost/time or is it all just general?

How do trades like this even scale? I've never done anything like this before in an RPG and I'd like to make it work out nice.

>we finally got a bugbearmont OP

tfw no group

Barely any reason to go warlock multiclass, especially when you really need those levels for bladesinger.

If you went 2 levels in warlock, you'd just pick up agonizing blast which would completely destroy the point of trying to be a skirmisher at all.
The bladesinger's melee attack is basically a 'slightly better than wizard cantrips when your spells are used up and worse than a warlocks cantrip blasting' set-up. However, you could benefit quite well from pole-arm master if it wasn't for the fact quarterstaves or whatever weapon would run off of strength/wisdom/charisma rather than dexterity, when dexterity is the stat you really want here.

Warlock is a much better multiclass for EK or paladin or something.

If you want survivability, you can get your first level in fighter or something for armour and then the rest in wizard.

Gnome has a subclass related to this, there are some magic items too that can help with inspiration

I took the first /5eg/ related image that I could think of

>tfw I have a group but we play less than once per month

is there an audio only version of Critical Roll? Matt Colville talks about it and a D&D campaign using pro VAs sounds like a fucking hoot but i listen to podcast at work and my works wifi doesn't let youtube load

what flip-mat's would /5eg/ recommend for tabletop playing?

Also, is it wise to cut it into smaller pieces?

So Shadowmonk 6/Thief 14 is pretty much agreed to be ninja incarnate, but what's the proper level, skill, and ASI progression if you were to start with one at level 1 all the way to 20 so that you are always useful?

Try downloading it as an mp3 using a converter

Dayum, where does this come from? Is it homebrew or in Volo's?

homebrew

So, I've heard it said that they 5e is too swingy/random (particularly by people who prefer something like shadowrun, which is much less swingy in general and gets less swingy the higher your skill goes.

So here's a though on how you might decrease swinginess in 5e, if so desired.

Why might this be a bad idea to make bonuses more important? Poke holes in this idea, would you?

Main Roll
V1
>anydice.com/program/9d88
>Replace 1d20 with 3d6 (or 3d62dF for the full 1-20 range)
>Adv/Disadv are done using 5d6 drop 2 {+2dF?}.
>The fudge dice do very little to the probability spread, mostly just stretching it out to the full 1-20 range

V2
>anydice.com/program/9d89
>Replace 1d20 with 2d8+1d6
>Adv/Disadv are done using 3d8 drop 1{+1d6}
>It's already a 1-20 range, but shifted +2, so 3-22.
>Either have the dice rolled be calculated at -2, or adjust all DCs and such by +2. (Same result)

There are no AoOs, right?

What prevents spellcasting in melee? Is there any downside to just casting spells no matter where your enemies are relative to you?

But there /are/ attacks of opportunity. If a hostile creature voluntarily moves away from you.
Spellcasting is not hindered in general, except ranged spell attacks, which are rolled with disadvantage, if you're in melee range of a hostile creature.

There are AoOs in asmuch as moving out of a target's threat range gives them the option to spend a reaction to attack you, but grogs will scream up and down that this totally isn't an opportunity attack.

With regards to spellcasting in melee, casting a spell with an attack roll (Ray of Frost, Searing Ray) imposes disadvantage if you are within 5 feet of an enemy, and anything with the Mage Slayer feat can use their reaction to smack you for casting nex tto them. But there's nothing beyond that.

AoOs can happen under certain conditions, and unless you're a Tunnel Fighter you only get one until the start of your next turn.
If you cast a spell that makes a ranged attack when an enemy is next to you, you have disadvantage unless you have Crossbow Expert. If you have Mage Slayer, you can make an AoO on a caster next to you and you have advantage on saves against any spell made within 5ft of you. If you cast a concentration spell in a group of hostiles, they can try to hit you and break your concentration.

Yeah, I didn't consider that both Hex and Haste are concentration spells and the defensive benefits of Haste outweigh the benefits of Hex, so I'm going to forget about that Warlock dip. I kind've wanted to do one for flavour, fluffing it as getting dragged into a deal with a fellow party member Patron but going full Wizard is also fine with me.

I'm pretty dead-set on being a skirmisher with a heavy crowd control focus to fulfil a missing niche in our party if our current character dies.

My first thought was watching a previous broadcast on twitch in audio only mode, but you need to subscribe to their channel for that.

There are AoOs, see page 195 in the player's handbook.

You also take disadvantage for making ranged spell attacks with adjacent enemies.

max dex
then take lucky/alert/observant/sharpshooter/resilient or max wis if you anticipate never getting magical armor ever

I didn't know about that last one. Do you mean they can hit you in their turn, or as an AoO?
If the former, then that's how I know it.

>What flip mat
If you have to go with a flip mat, I like the paizo ones. They fold up, and you can draw on them with wet erase markers and wipe it off at the en of the night. Just need a box of tissues and a glass of water.

Personally, I prefer a bigger, DIY solution. Battlegrid Tablecloth.

Battlegrid Tablecloth
>Buy Fabric interfacing at a fabric store that has a 1 inch grid.
>Iron it onto some cheap fabric of the same size.
>Cut to size.
>Tape or sew the edges to avoid slowly unraveling.
>(Mine was white interfacing on chestnut brown fabric. Interfacing is somewhat transparent, so it came out a greyish with a brown texture)
>Buy an acrylic tablecloth protector from somewhere like walmart, and work on getting out any wrinkles
>Put fabric on table, and acrylic over top.
>Whole-table battlegrid.
>Draw-able.
>Easily Cleaned.
>Cost:
>Few hours of time.
>~$35 in supplies.

>ranged spell attacks
I've been looking, and am unsure.
Are these Prof+Dex, or Prof+Cast Stat?

If an enemy hits you, either as a reaction or on their turn, you have to make concentration check. So, the former mostly, unless you do something to provoke an AoO like running out of a threatened square.

Prof+cast stat. Plus there might be magical items that add to it.

I would not cut it into pieces, no.

If you need something smaller for storage, , the paizo mats fold up to 8.5x11.

Thanks

But don't you need to be unarmored to get monk abilities?

How's that campaign coming along /5eg/?

We didn't play tonight because the wizard has a sore throat. Fuck everything.

This seems a lot slower in play. If you're using an online client with macros, it should be usable, though.

Advantage/Disadvantage is reasonably consistent on its own, though.

I've stalled it for now because I'm completely stuck. One of the characters got themselves into an interrogation scene and I have no idea on how to do it or what even the interrogator's goal should be aside from "getting out secrets" from him because he seems suspicious.

How do I bring a group of players together compellingly?

I want them to feel a common cause not just accept that they have to work together because that's how D&D works.

Also I'd prefer something that isn't "Your beloved home village that you all live in is attacked."

I made my party fight a cult of vegepygmies and Audrey II.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw

The warlocks are having a spat, the druid is selling her soul devils by inches, the bard is the only good alignment and they're basically lost in the Mwangi Expanse because it's being run in the pathfinder setting.

Overall, pretty good.

The number of dice chosen for Adv in both examples was to be roughly the bonus as Adv with 1d20 ~(+3.33)

Is that the only real concern you've got is that it might be too slow (would have to test that and see if it's worth the tradeoff).

Who are they being interrogated by? Would these people resort to torture? Could the PC / party potentially have an ally who has infiltrated the interrogators? Could someone higher up in the interrogator's chain of command attempt to sway the party into doing his bidding or inadvertantly revealing secrets by interrupting the interrogation and pretending to be on their side / covertly spy on them after they leave?

Will the game break if I let adv/disadv stack?

I'd say that very much depends on them. If they are players who want to make that work, they will, regardless of their characters' circumstances.

But you could use the story-weaving method on suptg.
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17679146/

They're all willing to work together so I'm glad for that. PC backstabbing is annoying to deal with.

I just want to to be believable

Why does Crawford never give a straight fucking answer to any question on Sage Advice? It's always "the text would say if ____ happened".

Would it kill this fucker to say, "No, the text says ______."

The character is a Warlock of a Great Old One who doesn't really care about subtlety. He got noticed by the local thieves' guild, along with his traveling companions, who seemed rich and suspicious enough to worth being kidnapped. The guild suspects they're adventurers trying to find some kind of treasure (which they are), but that wasn't enough incentive - a higher up is a Warlock as well, interested in extracting secrets from the PC.
They would resort to torture.
The kidnapping was witnessed by the other two PCs, although they don't know it was a kidnapping yet - I've dropped a few breadcrumbs in the form of rumors.
The leaders of the guild don't know about this yet, the other Warlock has some sway on a yet-to-be splinter faction, in the beginnings of forming a cult. He hopes to attain more power by interrogating the PC.

IRL, I am not good at getting information out of others with trickery. How should I go about this?

Probably, yes.

>a higher up is a Warlock as well
Time to do a power struggle between patrons.

What are some of the best Battle Master Maneuvers? I am a Dex based fighter with Defensive duelist feat. I'm thinking Distracting strike for one not sure about the others.

I've been considering creating a game setting where almost none of the main PHB races exist and it all takes place in a savage, giant-monster-filled land of orcs and goblins that looks like something out of Shadow of Mordor. Problem is I'm not sure how to work it so that the race choices are relatively balanced. Using only Volo goblinoid/orc races has troubles of a lot of those not covering a wide enough stat spread of bonuses for a full group.

Any ideas?

are there any requirements to multiclassing into mystic? i've looked and i cant find any. i figure its 13 int but i wanna find "official" if i can

To replicate that shadowrun more-skill=less-swingy feel, you could instead consider:

>5d3+(bonus)d3-(bonus), which is 0.5 lower on average than 1d20+bonus, or
>5d3+(bonus)d3-(bonus-1), which is 0.5 higher.
For this, you would want actual d3s, ideally
>thediceshoponline.com/dice-sets/156/Six-Sided-D3-Dice
then you could shake them up and roll buckets of dice like shadowrun (But in 5e!) to your heart's content.

anydice.com/program/9d8c

As for advantage, in this dice-pool scenario it might be easier to simply say advantage gets you an additional 3 of the {0,1,2} d3s rather than try to replicate its normal curve-shifting properties.

All wind up in jail at the same time. All escape together.

alternately, all running away from a botched job. Let them fill in the details. Reward the first one to start blaming the others.

Trip Attack (knockdown), Menacing Attack (frightened), Riposte (weapon attack when an enemy misses you), Pushing Attack (knock bitches off cliffs or into the air for falling damage), Parry (don't die), and Disarming Attack (kicking weapons away is a free action) are always good.

Commander's Strike if partied with a Rogue.
Precision Attack if you use GWM or Sharpshooter.

I do have a Rouge and a Paladin. So I think Commander's strike is worth.

Is Trip Attack worst if I am more Dex based then Str?

>Darkness Falls the MUD campaign
Just add other races or subraces that fit those statistical stereotypes.

If all the PCs are playing these races, it stands to reason that you're never going to encounter a monstrous version, so a PC werewolf or vampire doesn't necessarily have to be the ten kinds of bullshit that an NPC one would be. It's an entirely different setting, so you can do whatever the fuck you want with them.

distracting strike is pretty useless, Trip Attack would give everyone in melee on the target advantage but fucks over your ranged friends

you use either Dex or Str for your DCs, so any maneuver will work with either

Anyone have the Cthulhu mythos homebrew?

>or into the air for falling damage

i don't think you can push them upward, this ain't no shoryuken shit

thediceshoponline.com/dice-search/blank-Dice
You can get blank dice and put the numbers on them as stickers, to remove the subtraction steps.

d3s numbered 0-2 or d8s numbered 0-7 would be pretty easy to get.

Good to know thanks user.

A fair point. I'd already considered re-skinning existing main races to be goblin/orc clans or something, but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

For less need for special dice or math, you could try (4+(bonus/2.5))d4+remainder.
anydice.com/program/9d8e

Here's some easy options.

The guild begins to interrogate or even torture the character.
The other PCs may or may not arrive in time to witness this.
These PCs might be caught and captured, might be caught and fight to escape, or might witness the interrogation unnoticed and effect a stealth rescue.

Regardless of how many people are interrogated or whether a fight starts:

>A) A leader of the Guild interrupts the proceedings and apologizes profusely for the inconvenience and releases the characters. It was a case of mistaken identity. However, he sticks a tail on the group to follow them as they search for the treasure. The Guild fucks with the party once they're closer to the treasure, or races ahead of them if they can catch the party mentioning where it is out loud.

>B) The aforementioned leader sees that this is going nowhere and congratulates the PCs on their resourcefulness. He can use agents like them. He has a job in mind. Give the group a simple sidequest (like stealing something, illegally). The Guild has arranged a robbery or something, but are also wary that the PCs might inform the law, so they are careful to avoid being entangled themselves. If the PCs succeed and returns, the Guild puts them on a membership track and reveals that they know about the treasure; they're willing to use their resources to help the party find it. If the party divulges any information, the Guild uses it to track the treasure down on their own, and any aid they offer the PCs is a bunch of bullshit. If the party succeeds but does NOT return to the Thieves Guild with the stolen item, the Guild hunts them down and gets murder-happy.

>C) The interrogation is instead broken up by law enforcement and the PCs are released. However, these agents of the law are other operatives of the Thieves Guild in disguise, and do their best to prevent serious injury or death to the thieves. They question the PCs about what the Guild wanted. At your discretion, they may let slip that they believe the Guild is searching for a certain treasure, but they have no specifics--leave it to the PCs to mention that they are also looking for it themselves. The "law enforcement" may offer to help them find it. Whether or not the PCs reveal anything to the fake cops or accept any aid, the Guild puts a stealth tail on the group as in A.

>D) If a rescue is staged and the party is detected, the Guild allows the rescue to occur with only token resistance. They attempt to inform the interrogators and stage events so that the Warlock can be rescued without serious injury (the guards / interrogator are called away to deal with something else, leaving the room or keys vulnerable to the hidden party, for instance). They then tail the party as in A.

Oh man, thanks. This is very helpful.

A Lizardman bard; Frog Bog Jovi.

A friend of mine is going to be playing D&D for the first time with me and a couple others, and will probably be playing as a barbarian. I want to make it as enjoyable experience as possible.
My first thought is to roll a character that will help buff/combo well with him in some way. My first thought was to play as cleric or bard, the usual support-types, but I was wondering if there was something more specific.

I know one of the 2 other players will be playing a firbolg druid, but will probably not be using wildshape aggressively.
The other player is kind of a power gamer (although I suppose what I'm doing is also sort of power gamey.) How much fun he is having usually has a direct relationship with how much damage he is doing, so I can expect his PC to reflect this.

My barbarian friend isn't as munchkin-minded, so even some fun RP ideas would be welcome. If it helps, he wants to play as an orc or half-orc.

Hi 5eg, I'm making a character. It's a mountain dwarf fiend patron blade pact warlock who won his abilities in a drinking contest and adventures to get money for his own brewery.

And that's all I have in terms of backstory. Seems too bland for my taste. I want to spice it up a bit but keep drawing blanks. Any advice?

uh what? did he have a drinking contest with his patron? I don't understand

anyway like others will say bladelock really sucks ass

Anyone?

So I've designed a homebrew race, and I got the features and everything balanced. Now how can I format this so that it looks like a page from an actual rulebook?

i'm playing in a game with heavy inspiration from deadly premonition and i'm loving it
i'm playing the straight man who's also a fighter, breaking legs of assholes and calling out other assholes who aren't stupid enough engage me and my buddies in combat
>i'm not brave enough ooc to call out that my buddy thinks of bhaal when he goes into battle as well as when he thinks of other gods in non-combat situations, i've just been giving indications that he doesn't think of himself all high and mighty
>if my dm browses here he'll know who i am but fuck it

Yes and no. The core monk abilities Unarmored Defense, Unarmored Movement, and everything listed in Martial Arts require you to be unarmored. Everything beyond that isn't hindered by armor.

So you the only thing you really lose out on is some extra movement speed. Martial Arts is mostly moot, because you can't get sneak attack on unarmed strikes anyway.

Does this sound balanced as a magic item?

Orb of Concentration (Name Pending)

Basically it's a crystal ball or some other magic doodad, where on your turn you can use your action to cast a spell that requires concentration into the orb, using it as a vessel (I haven't decided if it should take an action to cast the spell like normal, then another action to activate it through the orb). When you cast the spell, you take damage equal to your level+twice the spell's level, and can't regain these hit points until the spell's duration ends or concentration is dropped. This allows you to channel the spell through the orb, meaning you can have 2 concentration spells running at once. The orb can be attacked and has hp equal to the damage you took, and like normal, if its hit you have to make a concentration save.

I think it'd be fun for a buff-focused caster, but I dunno about how the exact specifics should work

It doesn't seem like the 9th level feature of Unarmored Movement (run along vertical surfaces and liquids) is disabled when wearing armor. So you're just as slow as a non-Monk, but you can runa cross water or up a fucking wall in full plate. So that's neat, potentially.

The damage thing seems kinda tacked on and too much. I'd suggest that you take a level of exhaustion.

And it has to be at least rare, magic is kinda balanced around having only one concentration.

Yeah, HP damage instead of exhaustion would be exploited by Warlocks with their temporary HP spells.

>dm looking for players
>contact him, ask if UA is okay for characters
>he says it is
>ask if I would be able to play revenant, as I like the concept
>express it's okay if he bans it, since they can't die
>he says it's fine
>but I can die
I'm torn between sticking with it for RP potential, but losing any racial benefits whatsoever

Overall I advise not breaking the concentration mechanics in 5e, but at long as the party's enemies are smart enough to know about spellcasters and their general mechanics it's fine. Though never give it to a sorcerer, since it could lead to triple concentration and that's definitely not intended by the system

Bladelock isn't the best choice, so I would suggest altering your backstory to take advantage of the flavor instead.

Rather than a drinking contest, perhaps he wanted to improve his smithing skills, getting a demonwrought hammer in the process of the deal. Add in some stuff about why it was so important to him, like needing money for a dying relative, or restoring the honor of his clan, and you might have something with more depth.

How would a triple concentration situation come up? I'm sure its possible but I don't know how

So the level of exhaustion would be taken as soon as they cast through it? Or after?

Also do you think it should take two actions, one to cast the spell into the orb and one to unleash it, or just one action?

Wait, what? You can't sneak attack with your fists?
>Finesse or ranged weapon
Damn. Why don't they want us sneak attacking with our fists? Although I think unarmored defense would be better anyway since magic armor takes up an attunement slot you could spend on better things, especially since thief gets UMD, plus if you have 16 wis (easily obtainable in 27 point buy) you're better than studded leather.

Your beloved home planet that you all live on is attacked.

>be level 9 Monk in heavy armor
>bonus action ki Dash
>run 45 feet straight up a wall
>grapple enemy at the top of the wall
>backflip 5 feet backwards with him
>use Extra Attack to perform a 5 foot shove on him, straight up
>Slow Fall 45 feet and take no damage
>move 5 feet to the side
>enemy comes crashing down 50 feet and takes 5d6, landing prone
>look like a total badass even though you shoulda just stabbed the guy twice

After 10,000 years, a great evil imprisoned on the Moon has been released and sets its sights on conquering your planet.

The mystical guardian responsible for sealing that evil away, weakened even after centuries of slumber, has only the power to summon you, adventurers with attitude, to combat the evil.

Anybody got a map of a small fishing village that's on a huge, 6-mile-across lake?

They don't want you SAing with fists because it's a free magic weapon and a Monk potentially has more unarmed attacks than a Rogue, even a dual-wielding one. (Rogue: one attack, bonus action if dual-wielding; Monk: two attacks, bonus action unarmed, OR two attacks, bonus action Flurry for two unarmed). That's four attempts at landing a Sneak Attack in a round compared to the Rogue's two.

I don't really care if a bladelock is an optimal choice, and that isn't directly related to the question. It's a lighthearted not-too-serious game, and saving dying relatives or restoring clan-honor doesn't quite fit. And I personally think it's overused.

Besides, the DM said that patrons can't take their warlocks' abilities back because they are granted for a service or earned in some other way. So I decided that my warlock had a drinking contest with a lesser devil who was an salesman for not!Satan with his soul as a bet, and won, or so he thinks because he can't remember shit.

all my fishing villages are unfortunately on lakes two miles across or less

It sounds okay to me, having a Devil Went Down to Georgia scenario seems as good as any to me as far as warlock origins go. As long as it's fiend or fey pact, I wouldn't buy it with a GOO.

The general problem with "adventures for money to start a business" is that in many games you will quickly have more than enough cash to start up an ordinary business, and at that point your motivation to adventure will expire.

The way I would address this is that you aren't after an "ordinary" business. You don't just need money. You need the rarest of ingredients to put in your brew, that can only be found in the furthest corners of the world, surrounded by hazards, or perhaps the object of your fermentation is the hazard itself. You're not content with your ale being some good shit. It has to be THE shit.

If you look at every batch you make as a challenge to make the next batch even wilder, you have a concept that can keep your character adventuring for life.

Also. I've never thought of fists as "finesse, precise weapons". Can't very well sneak a fist beneath tight, heavy armor (one of the older descriptions of sneak attack).

>Play for the first time

>Our fighter gets knocked unconscious three times
>Meanwhile my sorcerer that fights at probably-too-close ranges was only injured twice the entire session despite numerous combat instances and one of them was just being pushed off a surface by a goblin
She also caused him to fail a death save the first time because of a Thunderclap to kill the wolf that took him down the first time
Should I expect more silly crap like this?

That'll be fine, too! I just don't want, "Oh, this lake is 300 feet across" like in most village maps.

i was just messing with you friendo

homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/

You can still use Monk's Extra Attack and follow it up with a CBE or TWF for 3 attacks. It's really only the difference between 3 and 4 chances at sneak attack damage.
Well, monks get to use dex instead of strength for all simple weapons, you would think that counts as finesse, but technically it doesn't.

I'd expand this with a thing.
Maybe your dwarf doesn't just want a brewery, he wants to have the Best Damn Brewery™ in the world.

Huh. Nice idea. I guess I'll have to try brewing moonshine out of shamblers and other monsters.

I was playing around with it in anydice.
anydice.com/program/9d90

The one that looks the best and easiest to me is
>((10+bonus)/2)d3+R
>R will always be 1 or 0.
>"Add 10 and divide by 2" is easy math for you to record on your sheet.
>Manageable number of dice, comparable to shadowrun.
>Simple addition on a roll
>It is however (like many of these) going to yield averages in whole numbers rather than the extra .5 that a single even numbered die yields.

Haven't compared it to the DCs yet though. I can see however that since every +d3 increases your minimum roll by 1, that anything with a DC of 5 is an autosuccess so long as you're not rolling with a penalty.

I've been contemplating something similar...

Or ditching the 5e concentration mechanic and homebrewing something new based on how it works in Shadowrun 5e, where you can suspend several spells, but every suspended spell gives you penalties, and there are items you can use to negate those penalties for hanging spells, but there are downsides to doing so as well.

>Can I play thing
>Okay, but you don't get the mechanics of thing, and don't get anything to replace them either.
wtf am I reading.
He may as well have just said no.

Oh, is it bad if your DM starts you off with a preset campaign on Roll20? I'm enjoying myself, but I'm still curious.

A Lizardman Paladin who doesn't understand why the damsels he saves run away in fear after he tears the orcs into ribbons with his hideous maw.

What do you mean? Like, he's running an adventure out of a book?

Because that's pretty common. They're great for when you don't have as much time to prep as it takes to plan a campaign from scratch. Hell, I collect those adventures myself. I get the hardcover Curse of the Crimson throne in the mail tomorrow, and I should have Out of the Abyss on Friday.

A Lizardman afflicted with lycanthropy. Except instead of turning into a giant bipedal wolf-man, he becomes a murderous utahraptor.