>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!

Other urls found in this thread:

lagooncompany.wikia.com/wiki/Balalaika
youtube.com/watch?v=cqVca_2WkkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fanbook
Then technically not-canon. By all means use it if you want to, god knows I'm using the Revlid charmsets, particularly the one concerning the Unwoven Coadjutor. But they are not technically canon.

Jumpers!

How do you undead?

Ghosts, usually. I like the incorporeal.

Spooky.

Oh, I totally agree. I wasn't saying they were canon, I was just explaining that other user's choices. Personally, I plan on using some of Revlid's stuff but not others. Like, the SWLiHN revision is cool, but it's an entirely new charm set which means that I wouldn't be able to use other people's SWLiHN homebrew with it. Charm prerequisites just don't match.

Same, as this user .

Especially ancient ghosts.

I REALLY like the Unwoven Coadjutor Charm that gives you a Sanctum, like Gods have, in your Soul for your Coadjutor, and the appearance of the sanctum is molded by any and all Charms you know, which have physical representations within the sanctum.

How do I make bullets go FTL? Or at least massively hypersonic?

Oh, definitely. That one is really cool. I like how it has the option, when you make your Inner World, for the charm-geography of the Sanctum to expand to fill it. That fixes one of the bigger problems with the Inner World, that being that you need to build everything in it yourself.

I'm trying to build The Beast from Over the Garden Wall using perks in /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure. SMTAnon, can I have Souls gained through Beelzeboss turn into Trees?

Given the choice, I prefer Dullahans. It's the ascetic they convey. All that dark armor and heavy weaponry just seem so appropriate if you're going to go in that direction. Mascaraing as the Headless Horseman for Halloween and actually being able to take off your head is just an added bonus.

Which is honestly hilarious to say, considering my current Companion line up has two full blown Spirits, one of whom is a classic necromancer who enjoys his work a little too much. Not because he's evil, but because he's a Dog Spirit. To be fair, he doesn't kill and clean his own skeletons, he just uses whatever he happens to find. Which, again, Dog Spirit, so he's pretty adept at that.

I do wish he would try to keep the proportions correct though. He keeps getting the legs all mixed up and ends up with half his force limping or walking in circles.

Shaman King was a very interesting time for everyone.

Would "The Tick" jump be well received?

>pic
I'll detach her head ifyaknowwhatimsayin

So lewd! I approve of your taste.

Probably a lot of ways, but the first that comes to mind is grav guns from Legacy of the Aldenata. Those fire tiny depleted uranium teardrops, coated with an ablative layer of fullerene to deal with air resistance melting them, at a reasonable fraction of the speed of light. Far larger a fraction of it than anything you should get out of a pistol, at least. The result is a handgun that hits as hard as an artillery shell, and it only goes up from there. Grav guns also have ridiculous rates of fire, so you're effectively not a single artillery cannon but hundreds of them. Granted, it's Galactic Federation technology, so you're going to need some way to cheat entropy to make grav guns, but there are ways to do that throughout the chain and even one offered in the Legacy of the Aldenata jump itself. I recommend an out of jump solution (Karmatron Dynamics from GUNM works well), the in-jump solution to beating entropy used to make GalTech is terrible for mass production.

Dullahans are cute

I still havent done the alternative Flip write up, but I have finished the general perks. So here's the current WIP of Paper Mario.

I...don't, actually. I'm trying to see how that could be sexy, and just failing.

Take the guns from Doom.txt.
Those are hitscan so the travel time is zero.
Thank you game mechanics you are my greatest ally.

I need a robot waifu. Any suggestions?

What are some good perks for swaying an entire population to a way of thinking? Population meaning anywhere between the population of a planet to that of a small city.

Is pic-related even a Dullahan, though? It looks more like a drow. A drow ranger, to be exact.

And I meant the cartoon

Mushoko Tensei has a perk for invasive culture, and Mage the Awakening has meme magic.
Just a bit of cultural engineering could go a long way with both of those. Especially if there's some kind of internet.

Usually as a vampire.

I prefer passing for human and not rotting.

Hell yeah, my man

Ar Tonelico

Penny from RWBY is a cute.

Do Shinigami count?

Nope.

Nope nope nope.

(nope)**31

some things should be left well enough alone.

Negima has a Robot Companion, will build to suit.

How many jumps let you be a ghost, anyway?

How much robot are you swinging for?

I know nothing about this. Also, i'm looking for actual characters, not just 'get a robot' options.

I already have plans for RWBY. It involves R, W, B, Y, and mah dik

I don't understand that question?

Maximum robot.

Probably, so long as there was an appropriately huge amount of camp and satirical air to it.

Yes, yes they are.

Big O has a classically good one. There's also GUNNM if you're into full, pouty, kissable lips or if you just want to build your own (literally). Ar Tonelico has literally a whole race of them, though some are a little more insane than others. Portal has one, but she's a bit of a homebody, a little fond of her experiments. Though she does like to bake and I hear the cake is delicious.

That's just off the top of my head though.

The picture is, quite possibly, a drow ranger or a frost elf or something. Honestly it was just a deliciously well drawn female and I desired to post it.

Does Gift of Chao from Mahou Sensei Negima apply to all fields of science?

I don't remember Chao doing anything outside of engineering.

" What happens to it when they bite the dust is up to you, whether it’s a one way trip to hell, whatever afterlife they deserve, or your grasp. "

It's in the perk, it looks like. Maybe this is me miseading but stuffing them in trees would be cool and i don't think it's so borked as to be out of the question

Either shaman king for having a giant weapon altform, or helsing for being a real motherfucking vampire.

I wish action commands had optional words flying out of you for how well you do. So great and excellent and such.
Not sure how you'd put that down though.

Not really a fan of Put on a good show. Maybe if it didn't generate an audience, and just let people who watch contribute? I'd like it better that way at least.

Catch card is strange with the soul business because I'm pretty sure they don't work like that. and i'm not sure what you were going for. Also restricting an item that apparantly does nothing that anyone can use behind a perk is rather lame.

Oragami world is odd, but it's not really bad or anything.
Might be better if it worked on a personal level. Either as well or instead off. So you could just turn an individual into a paper guy if you wanted.

I don't think pixl shaman fits under the hero background either. It's neat but it would probably be better as a general perk.

Also I thought you weren't going to include things past sticker star. Those games are butt and even mentioning they're canon is a bit of a let down. I mean battle cards? Thing Stickers? Really?

Sorry if this seems disjointed or nitpicky.

Hell ye-
>The cartoon
-s.

I'd still like a drawback of some kind where Patrick Warburton is the Tick.

Also, a drawback where you have to fight someone who's also named Jumper.

Then we must await a man who will make it as I am not good enough.

Perhaps you can do it, skull? It will probably take you five minutes... AND IT WILL STILL BE GOOD. HOW DO YOU DO IT, ARE YOU REAL?

The Robot Companion is based on one/several of the character/s, a doll-like kuudere robot that is the maid of another character. She has a fair bit of screentime in the manga, and so long as you can out-Negi Negi you can probably get her after you.

Nothing explicitly forbids other fields in the text, but it implies an engineering lean instead of chemical or biological. Personal memory of what Chao actually did agrees with that.

Get a meat waifu, like a normal person.

>optional words
I like it

>good show
well i am basing it on how it worked in the game. I guess generating was not the right word to use. I'll put some more work into it.

>catch card
I'e done my research and it said they absorb souls. And while they do nothing except give you info in the paper mario games, an ability to store souls is pretty useful in general I feel.

>Origami World
I will be changing it a bit after some thought. It will still mostly work how it does but.. I don't know. I just know I'm going to put some more work on it.

>pixl shamen
Its a power of the ancients like flip. I gave it to hero because of how the Pixls replaces the sidekicks in that game.

>later games
Upon review there is some cool stuff that would be fun for a jumper. I'll do it right. trust me.

maybe, but after paper mario I don't know what i'll want to do. The tick sounds great, but I don't know if I wanna be the one who makes it.

Why not synthetic meat waifu?

I messed up the reply. oops.

So, can PMD give you access to perfect attacks and defenses, considering it uses the PP/move system for some reason?

Okay, that has potential.

But, as I know nothing, exactly how much effort is getting her going to be? Or rather, since I assume she's mine with CP, is just lounging around and doing nothing a valid option, or will I be dragged into the plot?

I have some. Now I need a robot.

Build your own.

Well catch cards did make you do double damage to whatever you had a card of.
And that did stack for as many as you had. I still don't think just being able to use them should be a perk, but maybe being able to manufacture them would make it seem more "worth it."

If you really think you can do something with Sticker Star and Color spash I hope you can pull it off. Good luck with it.

Also I'm looking forward to seeing what Personal Constellation entails.
I assume it's like what the star sprites or crystal stars did right?

How bad would an ability that let you buy magic spells - lets say a scroll that teaches fireball - and, if you already knew the spell, lets you convert the extra scrolls into a boost to your magic?

>Normal
None of us are normal.
Meat Waifus, Metal Waifus, Humanoid Waifus, Dragon Waifus, Mortal Waifus, Eldritch Abomination Waifus. We've got them all and more.

>catch cards
yeah, maufacture and the extra damage stuff will be added in.

>constellation
yup, pretty much.

>synthetic meat waifu
I immediately imagined a Jumper making a waifu out of bacon, then remembered one already exists. You made me laugh though.

Those sure are some nice battery packs she's sporting. Kidding. Not kidding.

>It involves R, W, B, Y, and mah dik

About time someone went for it.

>waifu out of bacon, then remembered one already exists
That's called a human waifu, Long Pork and all that.
I mean if you want to get technical it would need to be a human waifu with severe burn scars, like Hanako.

What, all four of them? Why would anyone ever break them up?

>It involves R, W, B, Y, and mah dik
But neither Blake nor Weiss are waifu material.
And Nora is obviously Best Girl.

The CP option lets you get something similar to the character (Karakuri Chachamaru, for reference). If you're going after Chachamaru original, then you'll likely be intimately tied into the plot. Negi got her into the harem after showing mercy during a fight and generally being a gentleman/nice guy. I kinda stopped paying attention to the plot after it got weird.

I went with the CP option that basically made a gyaru-colored version of her, so all I had to worry about was getting her a "soul" to keep her as a Companion.

>waifu out of bacon...already exists.

...what.

Protect and friends aren't really perfects given they can't be abused reliably. Still very strong for blocking things you see coming, but they will eventually crack if you try and rely on them. Not to mention there are moves that beat them out. So it's not like they're impenetrable. Although Detect is more of a super danger sense than an actual defense so results may vary.

Perfect attacks in pokemon aren't. Swift and aerial ace don't miss, but if your target is way out of range or behind something they don't work. You could even block them if you were good at that sort of thing.

>like Hanako

That's being mean, not being Justice

I don't know, but about a month back, I asked if anyone had ever waifu'd all four of them, and people seemed against the idea.

As a consumable effect or a permanent enhancement?
The first is good but abusable, the second is disgustingly good and several times more abusable.

I was thinking of Cultist-chan.

Hanako is all kinds of cute, but the superior burn-scar waifu is obviously Balalaika from Black Lagoon. And yes, I will fight you on that until the sun explodes.

I'm unfamiliar with Balalaika unless we're talking about the music.

What's a Cultist-chan?

>That's called a human waifu, Long Pork and all that.

Yeah, but.... Taken. I wouldn't mess with a team, so I took all of RWBY. Headpats and cuddles for Ruby, books and picnics for Blake, dancing and hand holding for Weiss, and bar fights and races for Yang.

Oh, and Xgenes for all of them.

Well, you've got me now.

>Those sure are some nice battery packs she's sporting.
Form and function, Yoro. Do your angels a solid and build them to be pretty, but also build them to go the distance. Also, build them in groups. That way when you drain their batteries or they drain yours, theres another pack waiting to go to work.

Haven't decided yet. It's loosely inspired by the similar perk from Saints Row, money=training.

For what, a jump? An NP? A Misc Meta power? I doubt you could actually make one given either of those two.

But if you're doing it for a jump, something like that would need to be based in canon.

I can't argue with your tastes, Justice. I'd try, but there's been a bit too much Yangst lately.

I've admitted before, and I'll admit again, I am an asshole. It's who I am user, and I have many other flaws beyond that. But I'm trying to acheive Love and Justice, but it'll never be perfect. Because to be human is to err, but I'll keep pushing forward getting closer and closer to perfection, even though I'll never reach it.

CC only smells like bacon, she isn't any more bacon than the normal human.

I said Hanako because the joke is that Hanako is Bacon, also I haven't watched more than 4 episodes of Black Lagoon. Mostly because I tried watching with a group I'm a member of, and one of them would not shut the fuck up, every two minutes they complained about something in the show they didn't like.

>Taken
She's only on a team, there is no indicator that Ren is into her that way. She likes him, we have no proof he likes her.

I would have posted this instead.

>Yangst
OVER THE LINE

No but seriously, I laughed

If you go with the second option it's a feedback loop for any jumper who's been to D&D.
Making scrolls is ez mode so you could just buff your magic endlessly until you're satisfied.
Same with a lot of magic settings really. All it takes to learn a spell is just seeing it written down some of the time.
So writing down a spell now equals moar power.

Oh. Okay, user.

>inter-jump balance
kek.

Interjump balance is pricing things in one jump based of things in another.
It has nothing to do with things in one jump interacting with things in another.

10/10 perfect waifu material.
Jumpchain needs more actual monster waifus.

lagooncompany.wikia.com/wiki/Balalaika

The head of Hotel Moscow in Black Lagoon, former Captain for the Soviet military and veteran of the Soviet war in Afghanistan. She's brutal, effective, and harbors an intense loyalty to those she considers comrades. An utter bad-ass by any measure with a mature beauty despite because of the burns.

I know Cultist-chan is not literally bacon. Twas joke.

Black Lagoon is worth the watching if you're into some ultra-violence and psychological darkness. The anime doesn't go as far as the manga, but they do it Hellsing Ultimate style and lose /very/ little in the translation. I would suggest giving it another try without the douche canoe in the room.

>a mature beauty despite because of the burns
Damn straight. I don't normally go for that look, but I have to agree she wears it well.

>Image
For those who don't know what justice is talking about have this

youtube.com/watch?v=cqVca_2WkkI

>It has nothing to do with things in one jump interacting with things in another.
Lul. user, what the fuck are you smoking?

Doesn't seem terribly abusable on the outset, and it sounds cool. Sure, why not?

That's actually what it means. Just because a bunch of anons have been using it out of context often doesn't change things.

Now if you think it's ok for there to be a perk that lets you have infinite magic power for little effort that's your choice, but I don't think it should be so easy.
Especially when it's not even a specific combo. It's just an easy buy in.

Who's your pokewaifu?

>waifuing the dead

Here is one of them.

If it's based in canon and not seen as particularly rare in-setting, then it should be fine. Pricing it according to its potential use in a jump that's largely already seen as a cheat is unwarranted inter-jump balance.

Would you call it a Corpse Bride?

RIP in peace, Dullahanon

Now that is correct, but I was just using D&D as a placeholder. Any setting with easy to manufacture magic teaching material would work. Like say harry potter.

It's not a matter of pricing. It's a matter of should it exist at all. Now if it's canon to a setting. I don't really have room to complain, but I think it would be a must buy and disgustingly good.

T H I C C

Huh. I can see the appeal, and she makes it look good.

I just prefer that I be the ruthlessly protective, stupidly loyal poster child for disproportionate retribution.

Emmy, my Eevee starter from way back when.

Diminishing returns, then? A scroll-based Softcap?

Or increase the price exponentially like the one in mysteriousjumpmakeranon's example from Saints Row?

Obligatory Gardevoir Waifu

>blade through the tits
no

Zoroark is best pokewaifu.

Pros
>can speak human language
>is cute
>can make tactile illusions
>intelligent
>probably smells good

Cons
>literally none