Drawthread: All Your OC's Are Belong To Us Edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums draw thread: →

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT
>Does anyone even read this?

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

kekai-k.tumblr.com
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey drawthread! I've got a request for a human ZweiSent I might be playing in an upcoming Pathfinder campaign; Casimir Surtova!

A former swordlord enjoying the quiet life in a sleepy coastal town as a talented artisan, Casimir leaves retirement to wield his dueling sword one last time to make things right in a beleaguered empire half a world away, feeling a certain degree of empathy with the young woman whose fate it is to sit the jade throne of that foreign land.

Casimir is tall and powerfully built, with a regal bearing that shows clearly in his stately features and smooth, practiced posture; even after all these years away from conflict, his muscles still seem to know just how to assume a duelist's stance. He's got brown hair and dark green eyes, with a trimmed salt-and-pepper beard on a face that's aged, but in a graceful way, looking more the part of some little girl's favorite uncle than a practiced swordsman.

Anyone willing to my orc girl protecting her human friend?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"

Migrating my request...

I have a request for a tiefling alchemist.

Mechanically, she's a fairly standard character, but to make her a bit unique, i decided to go with her prehensile tail being fluffed as, instead of a long tail, being a tiny extra pair of arms, as she's descrended from a glabrezu (pictured in the top left). Her heritage has also left her with a few other features from her demonic grandfather, and those would be dog-like ears (could even be floppy ones if preferred), slitted red eyes, and overly sharp teeth, a couple of which even stick out when she closes her mouth. She also has oversized claws on her larger pair of hands.

By the image of the teeth is the hairstyle and glasses style I'd prefer. Her dark hair is generally worn long and she doesn't take a lot of time to style it in the morning outside of clearing out the tats and knots.

She prefers a comfortable blue armored longcoat while adventuring, having modified it to have extra sleeves for her smaller pair of arms, and wears a belt to stare her potions and extracts on over top of her coat.

Personality-wise, she's enthusiastic about her alchemy, but is largely rather awkward when talking about anything that falls outside of her interests and work. More than once she's berated one of her teammates for making dumb choices in combat because she cares about their well-being and is generally the one that has to patch people up in the aftermath of a fight.

As an additional bit of information, she has night terrors when she's not sleeping in the same bed as another person, so often spends time overtired when she doesn't have someone who has agreed to share a bed with her. Given a lot of people don't get the "I just want to sleep without nightmares" bit, she's overtired a lot.

Thank you in advance to anybody that picks this up. If you want any more details, feel free to ask and I'll provide what I can.

Reposting my request for my 5e character. He's a paladin dressed in golden scale mail, kind of like the guy on the left but in gold and without the fish emblem. He's a middle aged man with a long nose and a prominent chin, with long golden hair, brown eyes and a dapper mustache. I can't really think of a good person to compare his face to unfortunately. Maybe Bruce Campbell, or a young Max von Sydow. Just generally think "hero" with this guy. He should be holding a sword like the one on the right, standing in a heroic pose. I'll leave the rest of the details up to the artist, but that's the gist of what he should look like. His intro session is tomorrow, so if I could get it before then I'd be really grateful.

Requesting a previous OC I had drawn in a drawthread. Just the upper body wearing Mr. T chains, holding his hands in the way shown with the pyramid amulet in the original pic instead of an ordinary chain.

Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in his large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.

Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip. In his hand he's examining the cover of an old book that appears to be written in some old ancient text on the front.

requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand?

Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dropping down through the air in a pose similar to the middle picture doesn't have to be exact at all, delivering a lightning-themed smite with the two-handed sword shown on the right.

Please and thanks, anons.

Would you happen to know the artist of the image in the middle? I remember finding him a while ago, but I forgot to bookmark him.

Anchoring WIP for drawanon

For sure dude, it's kekai-k.tumblr.com

Requesting a picture of this character in a bath house, sitting and relaxing in one of the baths with a bunch of dead bodies in the background

Thanks mate. I love the way he draws knights.

I do too, and it wasn't until I was hunting down this reference pic that I saw his work for Destiny.

Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.

I would like a human fist of the north star villain, please.

He looks very similar to Jakoh (pictured), but has 2 main differences.

>1: he’s a bit older & has a small beard (chin only)
>2: his left arm ends at the elbow, the rest of the arm a powder using fuse having metal cannon that fires a closed-fist shaped metal ball on a chain.

He doesn’t know martial arts, but he has 7 ranks (out of 10 total possible) in “dirty tricks” and 3 ranks of “official”, meaning when he fights its all nonstop cheating and lots and lots mooks with mohawks minions.

Anchoring for the drawfag working on this.

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Migrating from the old thread

Requesting my monk.

For those who like weapon conecepting.
Requesting a well equipped ranger with a heavy crossbow. Foregoing the conventional bow, it has a "claw-like" pulley projection system, an exposed automatic revolving loading cylinder, and a self-winding clockwork trigger. Most of the mechanics are back weighted save for a thin barrel or track that extends past the bow mechanism. Pretend you've never seen a crossbow or gun before. Invent.

What are those face tattoos from user?

fucking calm down there gilgamesh.

bump to repeat from my request from the last thread for the Disney Villains Victorious party I'm running a game for

Quick request

Shaggy as a peasant

>implying he already doesn't look like a fucking peasant

For you. Not sure the artist.
I will thank the Gods for sending you for I am humbled.

Anchoring for the drawfriend.

Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and just try to enjoy yourself

Someone used a "request" similar to this as blatant bait for drama a few threads back and now I want to steal and use it for something marginally more useful and drama-free: as a creepy as fuck villain for my game.

The request is a goblin having taken over some elf barmaid's body, DIO style. So horrible Frankenstein version of butterface, basically. There should be an obvious mismatch on the goblin head and elf body (ugly scarring, head size mismatch, etc).

For context, I kinda want a goblin villain that is legit horrifying and less "lol chaos and explosions!!!" like way too many goblins end up being. Although the whole idea is still kind of ridiculous to be honest.

If anyone actually draws this horrible abomination, thank you kindly, but also Juses Crust save you.

Reposting for the new thread:

Requesting a character I'm intending to play in a friend's own system and setting (alternative history, modern).

He's an Hawaiian man in his early 30s, just about average in height. He has a bit longer arms than a "normal person" but no to the point that it's jarring. His skin is light brown with a lot of birthmarks covering his arms and throat/neck. His eyes are a vivid color mix of red-green, with rings around his eyes (looking tired). His haircut is short hair with no bangs a la "all business" look,hair color is black due to his ethnicity. His forehead is scarred from burning, covering most of it. Though there is still some distance between his thick eyebrows and the scar. He has quite visible laughlines despite his otherwise "sharp" face. His mouth is bigger than an average person's and define a lot of how his face looks (when he smiles or not).

He is a surgeon by trade, the one that does the extra messy operations. So he would be in his "work outfit", a surgeon outfit with the sleeves rolled up, a belt with surgical tools on his waist and a removed facemask that hangs on his throat/neck. He would have a wry smile preferably. His rubber-gloves would be covered with blood and in his left hand he holds a surgical blade, his general pose would be relaxed but still with a straight back.

Thanks whoever picks this up! I'm getting really attached to this character so I couldn't resist and break my 5 month break from Veeky Forums and check if drawthreads are still active.

Requesting a character for a Strike Witches RP.

> that's the point

May I request these archers together in an OP? The female archer in the left is pouting angrily or has her face puffed up while blushing angrily. And the male elf archer in the right would be giving her a kissy face and patting her head patronizingly.

May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

Requesting an older fellow, with dark hair that is showing signs of turning gray, and blue eyes wearing a sleeveless tunic, and shorts
He has mechanical arms and legs. They are very militaristic looking, like they were built for combat.
Hes sitting on a bed looking like he just had a bad nights sleep.

Can I get a source for the guys on the left and right?

Im gonna give this a shot, since i need to do something similar for my portfolio at some point anyways.

Requesting a Viet Cong Nosferatu-style vampire. His disfigurements resemble Agent Orange exposure (either supernaturally or just from pre-transformation contact). I'd also like him to have a brush hook amongst his gear.

REQ:
Trench coat clad Fedora (not Trilby) wearing Skeleton detective / private eye.
The more noir the better.

Guy on the right is a portrait from the game Pillars of Eternity
No idea about the guy on the left, found that in the Character art thread
Guy in the middle is Corvo from Dishonored if you give a shit.

Misclicked, sorry about that

requesting Buff wrestler esq guy with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).
He also has a bleached demons skull with curled horns on his waist.

>Guy on the right is a portrait from the game Pillars of Eternity
>No idea about the guy on the left, found that in the Character art thread

I was politely asking if you would post the two images ;_;

Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."

There.

Thank you so much, user!

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading

I'll post mine again. If no one takes it up, I'll wait a week or two before asking again.

Not sure if this is still a WIP or not, but I'll anchor it anyway. Still a great work.

Requesting an extravagant pimp neogi

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

Requesting a Bandit/Thief wearing a mix of the wolf armor from Witcher 3, and Ciaran's armor from dark souls. Instead of her helmet, he wears a hood, and a mask similar to hers, just without the mouth. He holds a straight-handled version of the dagger in the pic in his right hand. Colors Optional, but if it is colored, use the blue/silver color-scheme from the blue armor.

Still here, still working on it. Just gotta settle some stuff first before I can continue though.

Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.

thanks for waiting, ill try to finish it by tonight (im in PST)

I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that user because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!

Man I've seen you on like six drawthreads now.

I'm a big HM fan, and I'll second this shit even over my request Also, fuck those dudes when you're playing as Corey.

I'd like to request my warlock for a play-by-post game of 5e. She has the head of the girl in the middle, with the hairstyle of the girl on the upper right. Her skin is fair, her hair is black and her eyes are dark brown.

She's wearing the dress of the girl on the left, beneath the leather armor of the girl in the middle, trimmed with burnished, brass-brushed steel rather than silver.

She also has a large pendant hanging from one of her pauldrons, depicting the heraldry in the bottom-right.

Thank you in advance!

Hey, if anyone wants to do a warhammer 40k related request, I'd like a picture for the PDF soldiers in an Only war Campaign I'm running please. Can be male or female, draw friend's choice. Oh, also the populace drafted to create this PDF are also Caucasian/Asian looking.

I had a related request which was fulfilled around a month ago featuring a planetary governor's daughter from a world with a vitiligo-like skin coloration. Well, these soldiers are from the same planet, so I'd like that skin coloration trait shown please.

Also thanks again to inker for that previous profile picture delivery. The players and I really enjoyed it. A chivalrous crusade is much more fun with a tangible damsel in distress!

Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

some thing like this for his looks if what kind of pose would you like

Requesting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of blond hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with an assortment of smaller pieces of armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. Most of the armor and clothing are grey or grey-ish, while the coat is black.
From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.

So you want a Shadowrun version of Wesley from the Princess Bride?

Requesting my bard for a PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.

Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.

You stopped reading at "farmboy" didn't you?

Obviously, why else would anyone make a character?

Here you go, user.

Oh shit you're back! Nice work on that one, I do hope you'll be around for a while.

Requesting a warrior/viking/something.
Pretty much everything is described in the picture, but here is a text version:

Head:
Mohawk (Brown or dark brown colour) haircut a full beard (optionally braided and with those metal things in it). Fiery/orange glowing Eyes and some scars to finish up the face.

Clothing depends on the artist:

1. An open leather jacket/coat(with hood& popped collar) with a chainmail or a cloth shirt below. Then, on the back are, one sword(with scabbard) and an elven curved blade on the other(doesn't need scabbard).
A mace somewhere on the belt and one knife on the other side of it and on the boot(outside).

2.Or just a Leather/cloth coat, also open, with a cloth shirt beneath. then just the sword (on the belt pls) and the boot dagger

the pose would either be with clenched (and burning) fists and looking angry/pissed(you know, with his head leaning forward)
or "come at me bro" pose where he is up for the fight

Fucken gorgious.

Fucking hell that looks great. Hopefully you nab up a couple other requests while you're here not that I'm secretly hoping it's mine, no way not at all.

OR here. Absolutely love it. Saved, saved, a million times saved.

Migrating request.

I should note that I'd be okay with the armor and guns just looking like they have detail on them, not necessarily every little detailed carving.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, glad you like. I got one more week of heavy lifting but after that I think I'll be able to be around more often.

>one more week

I really hope I'm not still here in a week, but if so I look forward to seeing more of your work.

>All Your OC's Are Belong To Us

Last thread felt weird as shit, like a whole ton of anons knew each other.

Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day; enjoy your next cuppa.

>overestimated myself
heres what ive done so far ill have to keep going tomorrow after classes

I just wanted to say thanks to the Cherorkee user, thanks a bunch friend!

that pose is pretty much perfect only things i would want changed is the sword would be a bit wider some shaggy long ish hair if thats ok and maybe slightly less wide thighs but their kinda minor not super important changes.

did a couple pages of sketches for ideation, mapping out values now.

Not your OR but I recognize your stuff, I stalk your tumblr like crazy! Cool to see you here drawing (though my request doesn't fit the stuff you've been trying to do for your portfolio).

Dwarf proportions are weird to draw.

Fug

Welp.
My window for working on this shrunk to about an hour and then the program crashed halfway through.
I had hoped to finish it tonight because I'm busy until Wednesday.
But I will be back Wednesday night and hopefully finish this by Thursday morning.
Until then, have a touched up face.

Naw thanks,

Yeah I'm pretty picky with requests, but if you follow my tumblr chances are you know what I'm into.

I've actually been on and off doing Veeky Forums stuff for years now. I usually only come here when uni isn't bensing me over backwards.

Yeah that's why I know you're doing your combination things like the lava dude and such, I'm after a plain ol' action shot of my paladin.

In any event your stuff is looking great, I try to spread it around whenever you post.

Hi,

Is there any chance someone could do some head-and-shoulders sci fi NPC sketches for me? Just simple lineart would be fine, nothing fancy.

1) An angry young woman smoking a battered old cigarette with her hair in a short bob and a pointy nose.

2) A very average looking young Japanese man, a regular salaryman type with short straight hair, wearing a trucker cap.

3) A grizzled old veteran soldier in a fur-lined winter hat with ear flaps, shades and with scars on his face.

4) A solidly-built, middle-aged African woman with curly hair wearing a radio headset.

Link your request buddy, and which of my tumblr stalkers are you?

and I'll just PM you

Hey, no problem, man. Can't complain about a little delay when I'm getting sweet art for free! I'll just keep floating around the threads.

Request: Would anybody be willing to draw this map full size (large enough to start drawing borders for countries) while also breaking off the tip of Africa into another large island continent such that it isn't immediately obvious its africa? Minor alterations allowed but I'd like it to keep to generally the same shape.

Looks good!

I can't wait to see the finished product.