Buy

>buy
>hold

That’s all you need to do. I never sell.

Stop selling.

What did she mean by this?

>braaaaapppppfrrfrff

but if not sell, how to buying vindaloo and chutney?

You know she's a coalburner and tried defending it on Twitter and ultimately deleted the tweet, right?

nobody gives a shit, try /pol/

Yes

If you don't give a shit about the future of the greatest race on earth, you're either a subhuman or a race traitor. You should kill yourself.

fuckin cuck

that diaper thing is fake tho

Reddit sure does ruin every fucking nice thing there could ever be. I hope you die.

i wouldn't feel comfortable pooping in a contraption like that. why did they make the hole so small? if you miss by just a millimeter you'll have doodoo stuck to it.

>the greatest race on earth

Sayeth the low IQ subhuman

Obvious Soros plant is obvious

Don't think the hole is for pooping.

What is it for?

Stupid goy, this is Veeky Forums. Try /pol/ if you want to circlejerk about being the "greatest race", white subhuman

It's for chainlink investors, to prepare them for the awaiting humiliation.

Came with the ICO.

Actually locking your girl in a belt(just wearing a belt not a diaper) is an interesting idea, after all thinking about how much girls nowadays are extreme turbo sluts.Just curious. How much does a biz guy need in his portfolio to get a girl that would be locked for you to keep you if you said it was a requirement for you to commit? It might actually help mitigate the risk of her falling for chad behind your back and then divorce raping you taking all your gains.

kek

>user puts a chainlink contraption on her private area so she doesn't cheat
>she sucks dick
>user sucks dick

it's a win-win. Do it.

Actually this.

I have to learn.

yes, tell that to the person who bought DGB at 1000 to 2000 sats

What the fuck actually is pic related? Anyone have the archive?

go back to pol retard virgin

white power