I'm making an rpg about the hood

I'm making an rpg about the hood

Here are the PC races

>Hi-Spanic (hispanic)

>Thugborne (black)

>Greaser (italian)

>Cracker (white)

>Dominican (dominican)

What should abilities should I give to each race? Any other ideas for the game/setting? This is a joke game, remember.

You need drugs, obviously, but include gang bosses getting the hood on their side by giving away shit like Tide and pampers. Tide is ghetto money

Drug Dealer is a class for sure. Should it be restricted by race?

Each race may have drugs they push more frequently, but I wouldn't make dealer a class.
More like a good source of quests for the players if they are starting from the bottom

Ah I got you

Any ideas for what the classes should be? Gangsta could be the fighter equivalent

And right off the bat were starting like RaHoWa. What could go wrong?

I'd say that you don't need classes, just some skills that playa buys for some points

Pimp would be a good Bard substitute, and Chemist would make a good Wizard substitute.

I'd focus on making skills and traits first, then classing out based on what you come up with.
Things like jacking/hotwiring cars, gunplay, getting better deals from your fences, knowing dirty cops, "cooking", etc.

This, needs a pimp. Chemist could be a cool class based on providing short term player buffs with crashes

Hi-Spanics have a special ability allowing them to hotwire cars easier than other races

No yakuza, rearry?

They'll come in the Oreintal Expansion

>"Orient" splatbooks

Get out.

idk Pimp is far more like 4e's Warlord, or an NPC class like a merchant or gang leader. Pimps are businessmen.

Bard is better represented with PUA types or 'mack daddies' to really age myself. Just dudes in general who are charming and successful with the ladies but practised liars and not good at much else. Out of all the classes Bards basically still exist.

He could set it in Hong Kong and then have an Occident Expansion, if you prefer.

>Hi-Spanic (hispanic)
Fury of the Feathered Serpent (bonus to melee attacks, but penalty to defense). Facial Tattoos (bonus to intimidation). Manlet (reduced melee damage, but higher stealth score). Short legs (low speed).

>Thugborne (black)
Fast-Twitch Muscle Fibers(move faster, hit harder). Poisonous Body Fluids (STD infection). Chimp Out (berserk rage). Low intelligence.

>Greaser (italian)
Don Giovanni's Magic Tongue (better at barter, fast-talk, and seduction). Machiavelli's Cunning (most intelligent race). Low morale.

>Cracker (white)
Trailer Park Commando (bonus to ranged attacks), Blood of the Northmen (resistance to alcohol and cold). Low charisma.

>Dominican (dominican)
Poisonous Body Fluids (STD infection). Chimp Out (berserk rage). Manlet (reduced melee damage, but higher stealth score). Low intelligence.

>Don Giovanni
But that guy was spanish, and he was as much a violent rapist as he was a seductor.
You should have used Casanova instead.

The classes can't be general they need to be race specific.

Thugborn:
- Runner (rookie)
- DJ (support)
- Pimp (summoner)
- Gangsta (barbarian)
- Snitch (rogue)

Cracker:
- MAGA Patriot (elite superclass)

>Cracker (white)
That's too generic and not hood-ish. Divide between irish and jews.

How do I optimize my ride?

Check your carburetor balance, you're probably too rich or too lean

Automotives seems like it would be a very important skill in the 'hood

quite, you'd need urban generic white trash walmarters, but also historical ones like polacks, jews and the irish, perhaps even looking at historical crime patterns for classes.
if you're going to trumpbait op, do it fuckin properly.

Not op but if we have to use stereotypes as bases:
>polacks
>jews
>irish
>white

the irish are so white they glow in the dark, just because they're dirty papist drunks doesn't mean they're not white.

>Dominican (dominican)
Hearty chuckles were had.

Anglo "White" definition is idiotic, news at 11.

>Fast-Twitch Muscle Fibers(move faster, hit harder).
Hello, Morikawa and Murata

You should have the police function like an order of extremely well equipped lawful stupid fanatical paladins who oppose all the races and the party.

Who's the corresponding stupid good?

Shouldn't Italian be a white sub-race/ class?

I meant more along the lines of an Inquisition than an order Paladins.

Yeah, and there's gotta be a corresponding badly-roleplayed druid in there somewhere

>Fast-Twitch Muscle Fibers
I laughed aloud during class.

He forgot that they get more oxygen in their muscles

If OP actually makes this shit, it's gonna be the bext FATAL