Meeting at Paris today, this will be IOTA's pump without a major dump

Meeting at Paris today, this will be IOTA's pump without a major dump.

If it dosent' jump before 15th december, I would suggest selling unless u a patient mofo

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/iota-clarifies-misleading-microsoft-quote-no-official-partnership
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legit they don't give a shit about anyone, might see 9-10$ by xmas but that's about it I think for this year

Will I make it, having a hard time dealing with all this FUD. But really think it’ll hit at least $8.00 by EOY.

>incompetent devs
>infinite scalability is a meme
Anyone who has done any networking knows infinite scalability is a meme. All it takes is 1 attacker to create a double-spend that will invalidate thousands of transactions once the subtangles merge.

>In paris
>Epitome of refugees

heh

>PULLING NUMBERS OUT OF MY ASS
Being optimistic is one thing, spewing bullshit is another.

Easily one of the worst dev teams out there. All the meetups in the world couldnt help this shit even keep it above 2 midterm

anyone using the word "meme" in an coin
analysis should not be taken seriously and his opinion should be discarded

the market disagree! siemens bosch and all the iota partners disagree! but what do they know! i should definitely believe an anonymous dude posting in Veeky Forums

Hell yeah meeting
Conference
TV show
NY times
No working product
Theranos 2.0

IOT'ers are going to be even worse than stinky linkers, arent they?

none of them are partners lmao

i will use a language that the likes of you understand! stay poor pajeet

ID'IOTA

lol idiotas getting desperate ;^)

idiota here. anybody think it will pump to at least $5 in two days ? for the last time or something :(

i bought 80 iotas at 0.0065something ETH. How fucked up am i?

u just got fucked by 2 black men and a mexican midget pajeet.

cointelegraph.com/news/iota-clarifies-misleading-microsoft-quote-no-official-partnership

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE IOTARDS

better than getting railedbycocks and your balls byten

>Literally says they are working with Microsoft Azure on tech

I just pulled out 10K I made from gains from getting in on LTC at $40 and have been prospecting on IOTA a while. I see the microsoft has been clarified, but is the Samsung and huawei news also verified in some form. Huawei is basically Chinese Apple, and if they are in on this, it'll blow up.

Lol they are actively working with Microsoft you stupid nigger. Microsoft just isn't calling it a "partnership" which is understandable

>im using azure servers
>IM NOW A PARTNER WITH MICROSOFT GAIS BUY IT UP

literally worse than omise

really? not iotards? is this really the best you could do?

Patient? Didn't it just increase like 1000% in a matter of weeks?

idiota just rolls nicely off the tongue, unlike iotards...