Pro tip

Pro tip

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/rsb-rewards-creating-new-models-for-business-2cccfe258572
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/why-posw-will-absorb-the-deepest-pockets-of-global-capital-d64a51eab20f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off pajeet

Pro tip:
Tell your mom not to shit on my dick when I anal fuck her ass

Unironically best coin under 20m market cap rn

I must agree, there are barely any good coins below 20m cap anymore.

Unironically your mom couldn't walk for 5 days because of the damage my cock gave her ass.

I must agree, there are barely any moms anymore that let me damage fuck their ass and let me cum inside them.

cool

>uniroknially

Pro tip: read

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d

Where do I buy?

this coin has zero volume. obvious shill

Your lose

Cringe worthy.

What a joke of a wallet. The developers shamefully boast their TPoS as if it's gonna affect anything. The use-case of TPoS seems grim: It may not work in the real world.

LOL just keep telling yourself that buddy

Obvious $10 a coin coin is obvious.

Obvious scam coin is obvious.

While you're at it, read this too

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/rsb-rewards-creating-new-models-for-business-2cccfe258572

Coin is quietly 3x this month, bought a small chunk and it has slowly moved up the ladder against my other holdings.

LOL terrible fud

This coin is a certified moon mission

lol. fuck off pajeet

A Masternode coin that actually has unique tech? (TPoS)

It amazes me people still put their money into things like LUX, Bulwark, etc. when they're super pumped already and offer nothing new.

Get in early for once instead of being a sheep.

Here I got something just for you too:-)

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/why-posw-will-absorb-the-deepest-pockets-of-global-capital-d64a51eab20f

TPoS is a great idea ok cool, but the pajeetyness here is too hot for me to handle
your looking at a Jan-Feb moon mission earliest
and devs might fuck up getting it onto an exchange
also wallet needs to look better

Flush'd

Rebrand to Stakenet soon.

Abbreviated: STAKE

Holding my 100k coins.. Not selling until $10/coin AT LEAST

That does not to be revealed to those that don't believe.

So fuckers, do I actually get some of this yoyow shit or not? If it pulls an IOTA on me I'm gonna be mad