Remove Disease is a druid spell

>Remove Disease is a druid spell
>diseases are part of nature, and a druid is obligated to revere nature

Stupid dumb frogpost scum

Druids protect you from nature, not the other way around.

ok

So I caught some of you saying that 'Druids defend nature from the cultured races' or something along that line, and I feel the need to correct this point;
>Druids defend YOU, FROM the forest.

Anyone who goes into a forest that has no druid in it, is an idiot and will get his genitals eaten by blood-fairies.

Then what do druids eat? Eating mean killing an animal or destroying a plant which makes them enemies to nature.

>revering something means you must allow it to kill you and people you care about

Doesnt it also work on magical diseases which are arguably not natural?

White blood cells and fighting disease is part of nature too, isn't it?

Eating is natural. If anything you'd be disrespecting nature by turning down perfectly natural food.
Not all diseases can be fought by the immune system alone.

Cricle of life and mataining the balance and whatnot. Disease spread by human hosts may kill some of the people the druid didn't cure by virtue of not being around but that means some need to be killed by the druid being around to cure it. Thus the druid and his party, unhindered by disease, can go out into the woods and die to bandits. Thus the scavengers of the forest get a meal.

Ensuring your own survival is very natural. There's no difference between killing an animal that's attacking you or purging a disease that's going to kill you

Have you seen some of the monsters that nature spews out in D&D universe? Some of what nature makes is entirely against nature. Nature doesn't know what to fucking do.

>lefties revere Muslims
Pottery

Rolled 3 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

I roll to seduce the blood fairies.

They eat your dick from the inside instead. You take 2d6 damage.

Depends if it is a virical desease. Virus are anathema of nature and out of its bounds. It is ok to remove flu from premises.

If it exists it's natural

>Remove disease is only a third level spell
>Gays are rampant in modern D&D settings

Druid has Remove Disease, not Cure Disease; they just suck it out of your urethra in a cloud of noxious crap and store it in a bag of holding, ready to fling at the next person who kills one of the highly-endangered Purple-Bollocked Warbler birds.

Welp. Time to smite evil.

Most deadly diseases tend to be the result of the virus or bacteria hi point from one species to another. What may be a minor illness in one might be severe in another.

A druid can remove a disease from a person or animal for the same reason they can remove a hive,of bees that have taken residence in a woman's hair. The bees don't belong there, and it's only going to cause problems for both of them. The bees should be in a tree hive, where they belong, and the woman should be out if the woods if she can't avoid bees.

Part of being druid is maintaining balance. If a disease is too deadly, it needs to stopped. If a disease is somehow unnatural, it needs to be stopped.

leave fag

>replying to lazy pol
>not just reporting

It is no wonder that a frogposter has troubles with basic concepts like these

So if Druids protect civilization from the wilds by appeasing it, why does nature let things like chromatic dragons just fly around unopposed?

I mean, sure, dragons are powerful, but surely NATURE ITSELF is more powerful? Are you telling me Gaea can't deal with an uppity lizard?

Does autism spectrum count as a disease?

If you cast remove disease on a fa/tg/uy does he become a normie?

Islam is a cancer, not a disease.

Gaea or the great earth mother has slept for a millenia or more, when she gave birth to the heavens and the very life that lives upon her chest, living with the fruit of her bossom, she became tired. Now she sleeps and regains strength and energy while her children, all that is life, grows to help her. In time you will see this, but in the meantime enjoy the beauty of the stars for that is the after-birth splattered across the beauty of great existence

Nah youd need either lesser or greater restoration to cure CHA damage.
Assuming you even rolled the CHA to be damaged in the first place.

I can tell where the magical realm starts

So nature is an enemy to nature? You're fucking stupid. I bet you're a vegan that refuses to accept plants are living creatures.

>frogposts are a part of nature

>resurrect is a cleric spell

>death is part of the cycle of life give us by the gods

The same reason nature lets humans run around unopposed, relatively speaking. They are living creatures, just highly intelligent ones that are at the top of the food chain.

A druid won't mind a dragon or human hunting in the woods, unless they're also chopping or burning it down or taking far more than their fill.

Get a better spellcheck.

Druids are a liaison between nature and civilization.They do not have to mindlessly persecute civilization, nor do they have to mindlessly preserve all nature.

Get a better criticism.

FACK THE FACKING GAIA

CHEAP JEW WHORE
SHE PUT ME IN EXISTANCE AND THEN LEAVE ME?

I PUT HER IN THE CAMEL CLUTCH, BREAK HHER BACK
AND MAKE HER HAMBLE

AND THEN
I'LL FACK HER ASS