Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a 2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal ;)

You see i don't drink piss like workingclass dumb idiots drink.. piss like beer and fucking cava. ;)) I only drink expensive champagne ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

your apartment looks grotty af

Can I buy that with my etherium?

Rich fag checking in, AMA.

Word of advice for the poor. Money doesn't get you laid. Even with my versace gold sequin vest and fur coat I still repel high class Stacies.

Your bottle is from 2009 but your haircut is from 2002

Spend money on plastic surgery instead of clothes

Closet soy boys

>gay belt
>gay vest
>gay hair
>thinks anyone wants to emulate his faggotry

maybe get a gym membership faggit.

kek i'm a poor chad and I fuck stacies while you still beat your meat, nice vest faggot

The pants are pretty nice I agree.

Drop the fedora, faggot. I get girls with my meme sweatshirts. Also, why hide your face? Who gives a fuck

Pic related is me

>Old pic back then from Veeky Forums
>OP is not actually who is in the pic
>Both OP and pic is broke

Because you're a fucking idiot.

;)

day of the rope is coming you dumb mongrel
sieg heil

Pajeets are true Aryans, Hitler loved us. Sieg Heil brotha

Poor fags detected

Nice one! We have a name about people who care about champagne where I'm from. We call them faggots. Drink scotch you ugly little twink and be a man. And maybe buy a better house and pay for a cleaner of so rich. Like a nigger, you seem to waste money on alcohol like a poor man when you have a bathroom that looks like my student house when I was poor. But good work...you sure showed us... That you enjoy ladies drinks and try hards clothing like the manlet you are!

look at my tattoo i found on google xxxxxddd

lol worth more than your intellectual disability headass

Surgery would t stop him being a manlet with the taste of a donkey unfortunately. And money isn't buying him class either it seems (I have seen male prostitutes wearing and drinking what he is). Amazing some people shine their lack of class this way. Only poor people boast about their worth...

So rich and awesome, still has low enough self-esteem to come look for attention on Veeky Forums
Sad much?

How much BTC to suck your dick?

>Taking selfies in public washrooms
You are literally a woman. Just get a sex change already.

ITT: legendary prole tells

also OP i'm sure the toiletgirls in your native Kansas will be very impressed by the striver bottle
hth

kava's with a K and alcohol is poison

Thinks people who rightfully say he is a faggot for boasting about clothes and ladies drinks are poor... To be this immature and without class... Typically nigger rich behaviour. Without taste, draping in expensive brands thinking that's what makes you look rich. You don't pull it off mate..you don't know how to wear clothes properly as they are all fitted shit, and your body doesn't and won't make anything look good because you are just some skinny fuck. This made my day. anybody reading this thread will just see you for what you are : new money filth with no class , style or tact.

i only accept payments in LNK thank you very much

>caring about where I take selfies
>being this much of a cuck
how does it feel to be a nocoiner?

^post zip within 25 seconds or LARP

pants are almost always inoffensive because they dont really matter. whether your pants are 2,000 dollars or 20 it doesn't actually matter aside from comfort.

Why is the toilet roll holder so far away from your toilet?

This thread is the epitome of cringe

Plushtard is that you? Give me my ETH back you little shit!

Lol. But it's his place. Giveaway is he has no shoes on. He is getting his cock sucking mouth stretched up and ready to go while Tyrone whose bottle it actually is waits outside to get some aggressive head. He comes to boast and gives away that he is just a poor fag with counterfeit homosexual clothes and a fancy bottle of every girls favourite champagne that anybody on 100k a year can afford but alas wouldn't because that are real men.

I can give you 10 BTC or 0.2 LINK.

>le 56% face
Get the fuck out you fucking mutt.

DUURRH LINK IS GONNA MOON SEATTLE UP xDDD

send btc pls
136Z87BAZmHUCJsMV2jsC6v9jqw7HhFEPL

Also here's some decals on my truck.

New money faggots are such retards.

>Blue Jeans
>Black Pullover
>Brown leather jacket
>Brown or black leather shoes
>Bracelet or necklace
>Watch is a must

Everything as plain as possible, you're not 12 years old.

Here, I just provided you with a good look, thank me later.

You're a liar.

You're so rich you come on here because you're bored and have no friends. And you brag about shit you do not have.

sauce : I AM a richfag.

Observation: Meatbags who possess excess currency remain sexually undesirable if those meatbags were sexually undesirable before acquisition of that currency.

Informed hypothesis: I pleasure far more female meatbags than any of you virgins ever will.

Man you could be a richfag compared to the n e e t s we are. But stop bragging you are a shrimp in the big boys field like wall street. And a pathetic though. Btw daddy's money doesn't count. The only god tier is being born poor and die rich. Faggot

Ha this meme guy again

BAIT

Sharpie in pooper guy?

Is that you?

Couldn't even afford Ace of Spades...

Nah, but I know who you're talking about lol

The best character in kotor

Maybe because they smell your tryhardness and poor fashion sense from a mile, dude. Hit the gym and wear normal clothes, don't try to dick wave your wealth and maybe you'll have a chance at fucking Stacy

Joke’s on the faggots who are taking this guy seriously. Did you even read his post and look at the picture which may or may not be him?

Trolllllllll

OBSESSED

>no watch
>no shoes
>acts like he made it cause of a bottle of champagne literally ANYONE could afford right away