So we get a lot of troll threads of "her dur you ever play with women?" and I get that's a big thing...

So we get a lot of troll threads of "her dur you ever play with women?" and I get that's a big thing, but I recently got around to thinking

Has anyone ever played with a black guy before? Like, legit? The closest I ever got was inviting a black friend to a session, but he kept flaking out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Let's talk about the hobby as it was only a thing in States
This is not American "football", you know?

Multiple times, yes. Really not any different than any other players, because if they're playing tabletop games it means they're either going to be as chill or as socially stunted as any other fa/tg/uy out there. Black weebs are particularly hilarious to play with, though.

Do Aborigines count or it needs to be a person with African roots?

Every country has their cockroaches.

I mean you could at least try harded. This thread didn't even get traction and you've already went full retard on it with /pol/.

>faint blue hair
Neon red flag

Regressive cuck.

My last campaign I played with a black dude, was fairly laid back, though a bit dull, in terms of personality not intellect. Literally only spoke in monotone, and played a female drow wizard. We were all wizards, that was the campaign.

>That t-shirt
Stolen

We have a black guy that's a fairly regular part of our group. The only thing is he's very new to the game and he's rough around the edges when it comes to both rules and roleplaying.

I'm not sure if he really counts as a black guy in the way you mean it cause he's like the whitest black guy I know. He doesn't fit in with other black guys so he hangs out with us

>tfw black GM
>tfw best GM I ever had

Yeah, actually. Dude played a snarky, matter-of-fact sorcerer who always got into arguments with the party, mainly my fighter. Mind you, for all that he shot off his mouth, he was a good player and never went into "that guy" territory.

no black people in my country, so I would say no. No one here ever played with a black person. The chance of arab, asian etc is also very low.

My last GM was black. Really cool dude, put a ton of effort into his story and making everyone feel like they had a part in the game.

I only ever played with one black guy. He was a raging misogynist to the point that it was like an unfunny SNL skit about misogyny that just became disturbing and sad. He literally could not go more than five minutes discussing ANYTHING without somehow turning it around into a vicious attack on women in general, particularly black women and his own female relatives. If you mentioned female characters in any kind of fiction, especially tough type girl characters, he would instantly launch into speeches about how much he wanted to savagely beat the shit out of them, often describing it in graphic detail. He carried around a folder full of laser color printings of the most slutty anime girls I've ever seen who were not actually engaged in hardcore fucking, who were all the NPCs and enemies in the games he GMed. His entire campaign, which I was never in, but when a few friends of mine were in, revolved around some female goddess trying to destroy the world, "because she was a bitch".

In the brief game I was in that he ran, he had our team of super heroes attacked by a female super hero who claimed we were all villains because we had convinced a woman to help us catch some criminals, thus exploiting her, and because my character's sidekick was dressed like a whore. After she defeated us all, which was pretty much par for the course, we lost most of the fights in that game to his insanely min-maxed villains, SHIELD arrived and arrested her, telling us that she had gone insane and become a "feminazi". The SHIELD agents used that exact term. That was the last time I ever played with him or really saw him.

Pic related, it's the character portrait I gave him for my sidekick. Apparently, she was so whorish it pinged this feminazi Ms. Marvel ripoff from across the continental US.

Yes. He played D&D and ran Werewolf the Apocalypse. Was good player, meh dm.

0/10 bait

>>>/tumblr/

Polska, is that you?

>He doesn't act black he acts white

Yeah that's officially the most racist thing in this thread.

This is literally what starts in elementary school for them you know. As soon as a black student does his or her homework he or she gets called "a white faggot" and promptly stops trying.

I am racist to an extent, but when I people saying a black person isn't acting black I'm I feel like going into an autistic fit tumblr style.

At a con, we had an albino black guy join our Battletech grinder. Seemed like a pretty cool guy, kind of quiet, but I think he was from out-of-town.

I'm on a teach-abroad, and one of the newer teachers is from... New York? I think she said? Black, and she used to LARP, and was looking to find out if there were any gaming groups in the area. Unfortunately the most recent one I was in dissolved due to babbies and girlfriends, but depending on whether or not I can find other people interested in getting a game night going, I might be able to get a replacement group going...

>tfw you're the only black guy in both of your groups and it's just two circles of friends
I'm glad I get to make the jokes that I do

We had one black guy at our tabletop group who played a guy who was essentially black zangief. It was fucking awesome and he pretty much stopped in-party conflicts by putting his HYOOGE MUSCLES in the way of the guys bickering.

Yes.

I know that holding non-racist views will automatically get me labeled as an SJW but I'm not going to automatically judge someone on their race. How they dress and act are far more indicative of the kind of person they are. Most black guys I've played with act like the average nerd, not ghetto trash.

we have the most black people tho

Those muscles say I can wrestle you into a pretzel, Those eyes say, and you're going love every minute of it

You sure any given any African country south of Sahara doesn't have more?

i do not associate with niggers so no

Actual Polska here, doing graveyard shift.
Your best chances at playing with any foreigners or minorities or any other ethnicity than Slavs is visiting any of the bigger universities and playing with exchange students.
Poles barely play themselves and the hobby is in steady decline since early 00s.

>Poles
>Slav
Зaзaзaзa

One of the first people I ever played with was a black guy. Ran Vampire. Nice guy.

Half my party is black.

Fucking hell man, I'm from Detroit and I don't even notice unless someone mentions it.

80% of my original playgroup was Mexican. Only two white people, myself included.

Veeky Forums likes storytime about gaming with abos

>work in the ghetto
>driving to work
>black guy walking down the street in an Akatsuki jacket and goggles
They're the best.

>Mexican
>Not white
Americans really are funny with the way they handle races and ethnicities

Played with one guy for a long time. Game fell apart because the GM was a drama whore. Got our group kicked out of the store where we played and then I never saw my friend again because he left the group to find another store to play Yugioh at. And I quit the group later because I was done with the GM's bullshit.

Blacks pretty much only play YuGiOh around here, so not really. I've seen them around, but I don't fusion my monsters into ABCD One-Hit K.O.! so I don't really interact with them.

I guess there was that guy who ran Vampire in college, but I did not play Vampire, so I didn't interact with him either.

Most of those countires have total populations well below the number of African Americans. Also, you know those aren't real countires, c'mon now, don't be all pissy.

A goodly number of Mexicans around here are mostly of native stock. That's usually not considered white.

Imagine, we judge color by looking at the color of somebody. Truly stupefying. Where did we come up with it?

>blue hair
user, I'm sorry, but you're color blind.

Yeah, a few. Perfectly fine, if anything on average more fun to play with since they were a lot more energetic and social. I'm sure that's not representative of an entire massive group of people but if you're asking my opinion I'd rather be in a game with all of them in it than than try finding a random group or something, they were fun.

And that included a black woman as well, who also was fun to play if absolutely CURSED in terms of dice luck.

No.
But I'm the Black guy. Also the GM.
I wish I had some quirky story to tell you guys, but honestly GMing, RPGs, nerd stuff, has been my status quo. So your 'Black person interacting with my White hobby' stories are foreign to me.

>Most of those countires have total populations well below the number of African Americans
So not only Americans are dumb, but their education system is shit and their grasp of what numbers are involved is even worse.

And if those aren't counties, then fine - Africa has more black people than US of A. And you know what?
Brazil, the HUEHUEHUE empire, has more blacks than US of A.

Every campaign I've ever been part of had multiple girls, but I've never played with a black person.

I tried getting my black roommate into it but he adamantly refused to even try a game.

Which means Italians aren't white. Nor are Spaniards.
Simply brilliant!

Africa isn't a country.

There was a card shop I'd play MTG with in high school. There were a like a dozen black dudes that all played the Naruto TCG on the other end of the store.

We'd yell trash talk about each other's games across the shop.

The white ones are, genius. the other ones are moorish mongrels.

>Italians
>Moorish
America, the country of istitutionalised idiocy

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

i grew up with nerds so my biggest black dude stereotype was love of anime and MtG and a slightly unsettling fascination with asian chicks

user, don't want to break it for you, but Moors and similar are also white. Just like most of people from NW Africa.
And they were considered white ever since.

Acting white = civilized
Acting black = muh dick mufugga

Most of the upper class in Mexico are mixed and are fairly whitish

The rest are your usual beaner trash

North Italians, the Lombards, are.

South Italians especially Sicilians are Arab/African/Turkish mutts

>Thread remains dormant for hours
>Afternoon in States
>Sudden influx of posts

Acting white = racist
evidently.

My first (and still current campaign is):

3 americans (1 white, two mexican-american)
2 mexicans

We used to have two girls as well but one left with her bf after he got kicked out by the DM and my
>gf
but she can't play no more cause of her job and shit

The neets woke up

Its not racist to be better than any other culture

Africa has like 800 million black people.

I've played 40k with two black guys. They both ran dickish lists and dickish armies (one to the extent I will never play with him again) but were pretty cool. One of them is so WAAC I won't play with him but he helps organize stuff so whatever. The other is damn good at painting but holy shit do they have massive collections, 40k and 30k. Pretty good players honestly, besides rude lists and occasionally wandering off from the table.

holy shit shut the fuck up about this shit
This is the worst. This post is as on topic as anything I just linked. Shut the fuck up and if you can't contain yourself from posting gay bullshit go to /pol/ and bait there. I don't understand why you have to be so butthurt or maybe I'm just being baited but this is the reason Veeky Forums fucking sucks is everyone is a moany little bitch. I'll take 40k fluff debate of this autistic flailing any time, just because someone said nigger or was being racist and shitposting doesn't mean half the thread needs to devolve into posting about /pol/ and how it's cancer. We know it, you know it, /pol/ knows it.
This image is fucking stupid because I'd rather see 10 autistic shitposts making fun of someone's race or ethnicity or culture or religion than 1 autistic reply about "le /pol/fags gtfo".
I'm so triggered by this autism that I see everywhere on Veeky Forums, this ignorance and lack of substantiated opinion to the point that I can't tell bait from shitpost from actual chest beating retardation. I have transcended anger, i have no face.

Really? Because I would rather see threads telling /pol/ to get out than have to deal with more threads derailed by childish racism.

If you're going to be racist, at least be funny. The 500th time of someone going 'lel niggers' is about as funny as a knife to the toe. It barely proves the poster is literate. It isn't amusing, it isn't useful, it isn't a credit to the board or the thread, ever.

What I'm saying is, gitgud or stfu.

Ran a campaign with one guy who was a pile of statistical improbabilities: Black, gay, submissive, ADHD furry who moved seventeen times throughout his childhood and somehow lived like a poorfag despite his parents both having incomes of 60k+. Didn't read any of the goddamn rules, just made ass-tons of assumptions about how things worked and then threw a tantrum when things didn't go his way. I've never had a problem booting bad players, but he was my roommate and an amiable person outside of D&D.If I had kicked him out it would've pissed him off tremendously because he'd been waiting to play this game for years, so instead I just let the campaign die after a few sessions. I've learned my lesson from this, however: Never DM for someone new if they happen to live with you.

You played DnD with SonicFox (the fighting game player)?

>all the nerdist stereotypes plus black

And they're proper niggers too instead of shitty sambos and mulattos.

Most of my players have been black, I think. My main, longterm group is about half black, and when I was working in Buffalo I started an RPG club at an "inner-city" (i.e. poor and black) high school and all but two members were black

Yup, twice. First one was a pretty good roleplayer even though he quit halfway through the campaign, second one went fucking insane with butthurt over race when he got into black power and cut contact.

>2016
>Telling /pol/ to fuck off back to /pol/ is bad now

>Yeah that's officially the most racist thing in this thread.

I am my group's black guy.

It's pretty good, I'm the fastest on my feet so I usually wind up as unofficial party leader. Trying to stay away from face-types for that reason.

I don't know what you were expecting.

What, do you want niggers to act like niggers forever or would you actually want to fix what makes them so broken.

Using them as the punching bag for cops isn't doing anyone any good.

I know it makes you flare up with autism but keeping a guy down as a nigger when he is trying to be better than his kind is something that should be celebrated. Fucking moron.

Even fucking /pol/ would know a faggot like you when they saw one.

IRL, only two, and they were brothers, and this was a campaign my teacher ran in highschool.

One was younger and only showed up for two sessions. They played a murderorc but they learned the rules and didn't shit on anyone's fun, so they were solid in my book. The second was the older brother, played a barbarian long term, fantastic player and it's a shame I probably won't get more games in with that dude.

Otherwise, online, probably. I know a few but honestly I don't really know that much about a lot of the players I played with.

I've played with two black guys.
James, cut entry in my group is one of the best players I've seen in a while. He once introduced a character to an Npc as Jigaboo Jones for some unknown reason.

The other was a hyperweeb who came to the session, told us he wasn't feeling all that great, introduced his edgy-ass character that he had apparently spent a week crafting, and then trusted a fart he shouldn't have, right at the table.

i've played with a few black dudes, but only at mtg prerelease events.
they were all introduced as some white guy's cousin, which was understandable at first, but it just KEPT happening with different people
they're all usually pretty chill, i talked with one guy for a few hours cause he saw my MF DOOM tattoo
but yeah they're people too, and they act like the normal spergs you meet playing mtg

yes
/thread

Yes, dude was awesome, always had good character ideas that worked well in a group, showed up on time, helped set things up and clean up afterwards. Hell he barbecued for the group on more than one occasion.
He was an all around awesome guy.

kys

worse than /pol/ is the one who defends it

and I'm half-/pol/